CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Hump Day,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

I will be back later to report my workout!

Have a great day and workout, girls!

Workout is done:p Went for a slow, long run with the dogs:eek: They both beat! It was so nice outside, around the 60's, perfect for a run!

Have a great day, everyone! BBL!

Today was Back and Biceps. Had an excellent workout and my biceps are fried!!!

1 min. 30 sec. rest between each set.

BACK:
Underhand Barbell Rows - 55#/12 reps - 3 sets

One-Arm Dumbbell Row - 27#/12 reps - 4 sets

Overhand Australian Pullups - BW/10/10/8/9 reps
***I could not get to 12 here. I was struggling big time with this exercise today.

Dumbbell Pullover - 25#/12 reps - 2 sets
Dumbbell Pullover - 27#/12 reps - 2 sets

BICEPS:
Dumbbell Curls - 20's/12 reps - 3 sets

Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls - 20's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Wow, these were hard. Reps 10, 11 and 12 were a struggle. Really felt those.

Barbell Preacher Curls - 40#/12 reps - 3 sets

Hammer Curls - 15's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Probably should have gone a bit heavier here, but with good form and concentration, I really felt these.

That is all....

Morning ladies! I did Power followed by Ride at my gym this AM. Legs are fried and I'm pooped! Was good though - as usual, my favorite Ride instructor brought her A-game which I love. Love to sweat, like whoa ;)

Belinda - nice job on that run! The 60 degree temps are perfect for running!!

Debbie - nice workout, I love working biceps, preacher curls are one of my faves!

Off to renew my license today - wish me luck that my pic comes out ok ;)

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day but since I didn't workout Monday I will do that workout tonite, so TF 45EZ New to Class Option and Stretch 10 is it.

Belinda-love this time of year when it starts to cool off good job with your run.

Debbie-awesome wts. and I worked my abs last night.

Jess-awesome workout have you done abs this week?

I ended up doing the 1st 3 combos from LIC cardio premix (couldn't stand doing the 4th) then the 1st combo from SB and abs from that DVD. For some reason the 4th combo on LIC gets on my nerves.

Today I am going to do biceps and back then spin. I'm excited to do the weights at the gym b/c I get to do pullups.

Nora - I really need to pamper myself more!

Roxie - nice workout. Enjoy your workout tonight.

Belinda - glad you enjoyed your run and had good weather for it.

Jessica - nicely done this morning - but you like preacher curls??? You are no longer my friend ;-)

Waves to everyone!!

Good morning everyone! Sorry I was MIA yesterday. DH and I celebrated our 14 year anniversary by disappearing for the day...:D

Belinda - nice job on your run today!

Debbie - okay, I have to ask: what are Australian Pullups?

Heather - I don't care for that 4th combo on LIC either. It's really kind of lame, don't know how else to describe my dislike for it...:p

Jessica - good luck on your picture. Hopefully it doesn't come out looking like a mug-shot which mine usually does.

Hi Roxie, Chris, Nora and anyone else I missed!

Tonight is STS D20/Legs. Looking forward to rockin' it...:cool:

Good morning everyone! Sorry I was MIA yesterday. DH and I celebrated our 14 year anniversary by disappearing for the day...:D

Heather - I don't care for that 4th combo on LIC either. It's really kind of lame, don't know how else to describe my dislike for it...:p

Jessica - good luck on your picture. Hopefully it doesn't come out looking like a mug-shot which mine usually does.

Melissa-Happy Anniversary.

Yes Roxie - I did abs on Monday, I am planning to do them again tomorrow, too. I am taking a second rest day on Friday in preparation for the half marathon on Saturday so I may do abs then too as the "only" thing I do that day.

And Heather - yes, I do like preacher curls!!!

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day but since I didn't workout Monday I will do that workout tonite, so TF 45EZ New to Class Option and Stretch 10 is it.

Belinda-love this time of year when it starts to cool off good job with your run.

Debbie-awesome wts. and I worked my abs last night.

Jess-awesome workout have you done abs this week?

Melissa - glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like that combo. She does a million repeaters throughout the whole thing too. Happy anniversary too!

I don't have time for personals today, but I wanted to answer Melissa's question.

Melissa - Australian pullups are done with my Perfect Pullup unit I got from Walmart. It has a bar that you can do regular chinups with but the it unhooks from the top of the door and bar swings down so you do different exercises on the floor. So I grab onto the handles, put myself horizontally under the bar with my legs straight and pull myself up off the floor. It's tough. I hope I explained this right.

Ok, here is a link to the Perfect Pullup that I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Fitness-PL7101U-Pullup/dp/B0015R2B8G

Look at the 3rd picture from the left that is below the guy holding onto the handles - that is an Australian Pullup.

Thanks Debbie, I appreciate your taking the time!! You described it perfectly, btw. I knew exactly what you were talking about before I even looked at the link.

Hi Everyone!

Quickie check in. Today I got back to the FIYAH, and did 45 Class. OMG, I fell back in love! TF always pushes me beyond my comfort zone, but I'm having fun all at the same time! (Tina Turner move, Nora and Roxie? Don't ya love it?)

I also did the Lower Body Sculpt 20 from the TF Deluxe set. I liked it!! It was all band work, got in there good. LIke firewalkers and different variations of firewalkers.

I actually had this window open for a few hours! I left it to take Buddyfor a trip to the park , he was getting restless. He is restless no more!

Hi girls!;)

Happy over the hump day! I just finished my workout for today. I'll check in now then comeback later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

STS Disc 29 - M3- W2- Plyo Legs = 50 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 410

Kick, Punch & Crunch Premix- Cardio conditioning Only= 37 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 354

Ab Hits #11 from PS Legs and abs= 7 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 48

Total calories burned from today's workout= 812:cool:

Be back later for personals girls!;):)

Hugs to everyone!:)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 45EZ New to Class and it was alot of fun it will be more fun when I figure out all the moves.

Stats:
52 min
49 in the zone
148 min hr
174 max hr
376 cals burned.

Chris-the love the Tina.

Nora-nice workout.

Good evening,

I walked the dogs again this everning. They sure liked it:)

Debbie - awesome job on your Back & Bisceps wo today.

Jess- wtg, on Power & Ride this morning.

Heather - need to give your combo a wirl one day, nice job! Nice job on your UB workout today.

Melissa - Happy Anniversary! Glad you ask about the Australian Pullups, lol! Had no idea, lol! Have fun with D20 tonight.

Chris - glad you still enjoying TF. Nice job, girl.

Nora - as alway, wtg on your workout today.

Roxie - Nice job, on TF45EX tonight.

Have a good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.