CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do MMA Kickbox today.

Have a great workout and day, everyone! Later I will try to catch up on personals.

Today was cardio and I had a really hard time getting up this morning. I almost just went back to bed but then knew I wouldn't get my cardio in later so I just sucked it up and did it. I picked 4DS Kickbox, which is a stupid workout, didn't like it at all and then I added on the Power Drill from Cardio Kicks. Not a great calorie burn and I hardly broke a sweat. Oh well, it's better then nothing.

I also did the ab work from Pyramid Upper Body. Haven't done that one in a long time. Hate the planks at the end. I just cannot do them all the way through.

CARDIO STATS:
51 minutes total
10 minutes below zone
25 minutes in zone
16 minutes above zone
365 calories burned
BOO!!!

I get a better calorie burn doing a walk on my treadmill. Was bummed about this but like I said, at least I did something.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me will be some kind of cardio I would like to talk DH into a bike ride we will see. I tried on jeans yesterday and it sucked, thought I was doing so well only to discover at I have a big butt and gut so time to tighten up.

Debbie-sorry about the low calorie burn that kickbox is not her best.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hi ladies - thinking today may be a rest day. We'll see. Did enjoy spin last night at least. But, feeling less than energetic today and still have a lingering headache and am out of Excedrin.

Debbie - I really don't like the cardio from 4DS at all. At least you got moving though right?

Roxie - hope you enjoy your cardio

Belinda - good job, one of my faves

Hi Nora, Melissa, Andrea, Chris, Jess and Jo!!!

Good morning ladies....

Debbie - I did 4DS Kickbox last night also. I've done it before, but it's not one of my faves. The only part I really enjoy is the punching sequence (jab cross jab hook upper hook upper...:p). KPC is much better, IMO.

Belinda - good job on MMA Kickbox. I haven't even tried that one yet.

Heather - sounds like you need a rest day. Hope your headache goes away. And I'm with you on the 4DS cardio. The only one I truly like is HIS.

Roxie - sorry to hear you had a bad jean-shopping experience yesterday.

Hi to everyone else!!!

Tonight is back and chest work from CTX and maybe a 30-minute cardio, but haven't totally committed to it yet.;) My bi's are still nice and tender from the other day. LOVE IT!!

Hi girls!

Today I did TURBO FIRE 30 Class and then just Shoulders from GS, Back Shoulders Biceps. I will do Back and Biceps tomorrow. I added on Med Ball Abs from Ab Circuit (without partner only). I love that med ball ab work!

Belinda: Are you feeling better? Is it MMA Boxing? I like that one alot, though it's a bit slow on intensity. It gave me wicked shoulder DOMS last week though!

Debbie: Going to have to be the odd duck out here. I *love* 4DS KB! I think it's a good quick little KB workout, and by the end I'm sweating crazy! I also really like 4DS Bootcamp, quick crazy drills, and I'm also sweating like crazy at the end of JUST 30 minutes. The HIS and LIS are just ok for me. Sorry you had a crappy cardio event! :(

Roxie: Hope you go on your bike ride tonight! Always good to get fresh air and exercise. Sorry about your jeans. That is a TOTAL downer!! BTDT many times (mostly Mondays, after eating crappy all weekend).

Heather: Sounds like a needed rest day (and you usually take one on Thurs, no?). Sorry about the headache. HATE them with a passion. I hate having to do "life" with a nagging headache. No fair!

Melissa: You are back in it! Are you following a rotation with CTX? CTX is really good weight work. And under rated!!

Nora: Sorry you are feeling fatigued. have you had a change in schedule for school starting too? Hope you rest up and feel better soon. you still kick out those crazy workouts!! Inspirational, you really are!

HEY to Jo, Jessica, Andrea!!!! whatcha doing today?

Belinda - Hope you enjoyed MMA Kickbox! That's a fun little workout.

Roxie - Hope you can get that bike ride in. Me and my dh were talking about getting bicycles so we can bike down at our parks. Not sure when we'll do that, though.

Heather - I say take that rest day! ;)

Melissa - I like KPC too, but even that workout isn't one of my favs. In fact, I don't care for any of Cathe's KB workouts. I use to love Cardio Kicks, but even that one is not much fun anymore. Not sure why? Her warmups on these workouts go on for an eternity. I always have way over 10 minutes in my below zone when doing Cathe's KB workouts. Oh well. :confused: Have a great workout later!

Chris - You can certainly be the odd ball out! I don't mind. Everyone has different tastes, I just don't care for Cathe's KB workouts. I don't care much for the 4DS Bootcamp workout either. Nice job on Turbo Fire today! And LOL on you asking me if you could interest me in the Turbo workouts. At least I think it was you who said that. I LMAO!!!!

Chris - You can certainly be the odd ball out! I don't mind. Everyone has different tastes, I just don't care for Cathe's KB workouts. I don't care much for the 4DS Bootcamp workout either. Nice job on Turbo Fire today! And LOL on you asking me if you could interest me in the Turbo workouts. At least I think it was you who said that. I LMAO!!!!

Wooooooahhhh now, Debbie. I said odd DUCK, not odd BALL! ;)
And yes, I was offering up Turbo Fire as something to break out of your Cathe rut!

Wooooooahhhh now, Debbie. I said odd DUCK, not odd BALL! ;)
And yes, I was offering up Turbo Fire as something to break out of your Cathe rut!

LMAO!! Sorry about that. Odd DUCK not BALL!!! :p I do sort of want the Turbo Fire's, I just don't want to part with my money right now. :)

Hey ladies...I swear, I promise to get back to personals next week. I really really do!!

Heather will appreciate this - I listened to my body this morning and didn't get up to run like I had planned. My whole body was sore from ride/power yesterday and when I checked the air quality outside, it was SUPER muggy (thanks hurricane earl) that I thought it best to skip the run today in favor of Kick tonight at my gym. I am MISSING that workout badly since I'm not teaching right now so I figure I'll go after work. Plus it'll force me to leave RIGHT at 5:30 tonite to get there in time. A good bonus, right??

It sure did feel weird not to workout this AM, I'm so used to that "already accomplished" feeling before I get to work, ya know? But I listened which I think is more important, right? :)

Good Afternoon,

Well the weather isn't going to allow for a bike ride windy 66 degrees and looks like it could rain anytime. I did end up getting 2 pair of Levis but I tried on 10pr and the ones I have at home don't fit anymore. I am hoping Turbo Fire is going to help me out I neglected cardio while doing CLX.

Hi ladies - I am thinking I will do the cardio only premix from LIC and abs after work. If I don't workout this evening that means I will have to force myself to get up in the morning. The safer option is that I get it done tonight and rest tomorrow.

Chris - my rest days tend to be either Thurs or Fri (usually I try to make it Friday).

Jess - good for you! I bet tonight's class will give you a great boost of energy post-work though and help you relieve some stress too. Double duty right?

Roxie - it's rainy and ick here today so indoor workouts only.

Melissa: You are back in it! Are you following a rotation with CTX? CTX is really good weight work. And under rated!!

Chris - I'm doing one body part per day like I did a few months back. I love CTX weight work! It's the only weight work I've done where I've had visible results. Although I'm itching to start an STS rotation soon.

Just finished CTX back & chest. I love working chest, but I'm not too crazy about what my chest looks like. Very thick-looking if that makes any sense at all...:confused: Not sure what to do about that...

Still debating on whether or not to pre-order. By the time I make up my mind, they'll be shipping the dvd's...:eek:

Hi girls!;)

I finished up my workout a couple of hours ago, but wasn't able to check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 25 Class= 25 Min
Calories burned= 341
Met Value= 10.0
I think this was the first time I've done this one man, that is fun and tough!:D

KCM- 30 MTF Bootcamp Workout # 1= 27 min
Calories burned= 240
Met Value= 6.5

KCM- 30 MTF Weights- Workout # 1A w/abs = 30 Min
Calories burned= 225
Met Value= 5.50

Total calories burned from today's workout= 806;)

I'm still feeling MS fatigue plus its hot here today so that doesn't help. Oh well, I did get my workout in though, so I'm happy about that. I'll try to come back for personals in a little while. ;)

Hugs to everyone!;):D

Nora

Good evening,

I don't know if you girls know this or not, but Sean O'Malleys is giving CCPP free for download in honor of Jim (he passed away on Aug 30) on his FB profile! I already have it! Just wanted to pass this around! Jim was an amzing man, really said!

Debbie - great job, today. Your cal burn was better than mine! I only burned 231 today, very low! Sweat was flying, don't get it?

Roxie - It's raining/cold here today too, I am doing indoor workouts only.

Heather - sorry, about the headache! Hope you got more Excederin! Nice job, on the spin last night. You need to rest, girl!

Melissa - MMA KB is fun! You need to give it a try. Have fun with your workout tonight. I really want to play with CTX, glad you enjoy them.

Chirs - wtg, with your workout today. Still enjoying TF, that's great! Thanks for asking, I have a lot of presssure and headaches in my head. No, I didn't do MMA Boxing today, I did MMA Kickbox, lot's of fun!

Jessica - wtg, on your wo last night. Have fun with your tonight's class.

Nora - how are you feeling, girl? Please, take it easy on the heavy workouts, girl! Take a rest day! Awesome job, on the workouts tonight! Impressive, girl!

Good night, everyone!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.