CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday:( I was just to excusted!

That means I will have to do cardio and abs today:confused:

Great job, on your workouts this week everyone! Keep up the great work!

Have a great Sunday! I will be back!

Good Morning,

Today for me is TF 45 Class and Stretch 10 and I also want to do HIIT 15 to make up this workout and I over indulged last night so I need to burn some extra calories. DH is leaving today so I can eat better this week.

Belinda-nice workout.

Hi everyone.

Yesterday I did CCV1 on the bike first thing. Just finished up STS D19: Chest, Shoulders & Tris. Loved the double wave load although it looked pretty intimidating when I printed out my workout card last night...:eek:

Hope everyone enjoys what's left of the weekend!

Hey Girls!

I was off from work last night, since we had the big birthday party for the boys here yesterday! It was a hit and ton of fun, though I had the joy of having a sinus headache that didn't go away until everyone left. Not sure if there's a connection there! LOL!. There were a LOT of kids!

Friday I did STS Meso 2, Disc 24, Biceps & Back. Just out of the blue, did it, since it was the shortest of the B&B's. It was drop sets. Can I just say, my upper back has NEVER has so much DOMS before? Still really sore, 2 days later!

Saturday, I ran my butt off waiting on everyone at the party! :)

But of course, I made up for the butt run off by the intake of beer and evil food!

Today , woke up with the headache , sinus, one side of my head. I did Turbo Fire 55 EZ, which helped it ease up a bit! But, I feel so tired and heavy-headed. And I'm off to work tonight overnight! Yikes!

It's just one night. I'll be fine!

Nice workouts , girls!!! Melissa, STS Meso 2 is great, isn't it? So many fun different combos!

Roxie, It's great you can add in HiiT 15 anytime, isn't it? Have fun with the FIYAH!

Belinda, nice job getting in a CC!!!!

Thinking about a pre-work nap!

Good Afternoon,

I did TF HiiT 15 the last 3 turbos confuse me so the burn wasn't that great then I did Stretch 10.

15 Stats:
17 min
16 in the zone
154 min hr
177 max hr
131 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
4 in the zone
117 min hr
134 max hr
59 cals burned.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 45 Class and it was a fun and a good calorie burner. I am officially caught up for last week and on the right track for this week.

Stats:
44 min
42 in the zone
158 min hr
181 max hr
362 cals burned.

Hi girls;)

I had a rest day today, so I didn't workout today. I will workout tomorrow though.

Hugs to everyone:)

Nora

Good evening,

Nora, good for you taking a rest day today. Your body will thank you.

Roxie - glad you had fun with TF 45 and TF 15 tonight.

Chris - glad to hear the b-party was a hit yesterday and the boys had lots of fun. Sorry, you had a headache, that's sucks! Hope your headache will go away. WTG, on TF 55 and D24.

Melissa - CCV1 is so much fun! I loved the double wave, wtg today.

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.