CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is my last disc (36) for STS:) I did it:eek::p I made it all the way through, well not exactly! I still have to finish up with cardio tomorrow, than I am done with the 3 1/2 month STS/ Shock Cardio rotation! WOW!

Tonight DH and I will go to a barn dance here on base. That's always fun;) Catching up with a lot of old friends we haven't seen in months!

I will have more coffee, than off to disc 36!

I will catch up on personals with yesterdays thread and today's later!

Happy Friday! What are your plans for this weekend? BBL!

Hallo girls,

I just did my last disc for STS 36 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) I am every happy with my results from STS. I gotten very strong over the last 3 1/2 month. DH keeps saying my muscles are getting huge, in a good way;) and at the same time I am getting tiny.I am getting very nice compliments from a lot of people I haven't seen in a few weeks/month. DH was so impressed with how much weight I can lift the other day:p. I finsihed STS, yeah! I did it!:eek: I also did the extended stretch!

Warm up : 1 set 15 reps/ 2nd set 12 reps
Standing BB front presses/47.5#

Workout: 4 sets/8 reps
Standing BB front presses - 60#, 55#,55#, 55#
BB curls - 60#
Flat bench tricep extensions BB - 45#

Seated lateral raises - 18#
Incline curls on the bench - 23#
Seated overhead extensions on arm - 23#

Seated rear delts - 23#,23#, 20#, 20# (my back started to border me?)
Seated Concentraion curls - 28#
Cross body kickbacks - 23#

Need to get ready. Will walk the dogs (I don't know why I posted this every day, I always walk the dogs!) I will be back later!

This morning I got up and did MMA Kickboxing. I thought I was going to get in chest too, but I just didn't have it in me. So that'll be tomorrow.

Belinda - look at those weights girl. Wow!

Happy Friday!

Hi ladies. TGIF!!! Last night my run was foiled by rain so I ended up doing a sweaty Kick workout instead which was just as good in my book. Kind of weird though - means I haven't run since last Sunday's long run and I'm facing the same long run this Saturday. But - I think my body needed the rest, especially those knees, from running, so I'm enjoying it. And SO excited that the half is almost a week away!

Today I did PUB and then core max abs - see Roxie, I did abs today AND yesterday, aren't you proud??

Belinda - NICE JOB on finishing STS! Love the compliments from your husband and friends, enjoy them - you've earned it you strong, tiny thing, you! :)

Nora - you are so sweet with your supporting comments from last night! Thank you for that, you're the greatest!

Hi to everyone else, rock this Friday please!!

Today was cardio and I'm back in my cardio funk. Didn't look forward to doing but dragged my large butt in my workout room and did STS Step Moves. Fun workout, some of the foodwork is tricky but I picked up on it pretty well. I've done this one before so it wasn't too bad.

Then I did the Ab Work from Step Heat. Holy oldies, batman! This workout was just crunches and reverse crunches but I got a great burn going.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
1 minute below zone
13 minutes in zone
32 minutes above zone
387 calories burned

Not bad for 45 minutes.

Hope you all have a great Friday!

Good Morning,

I had such a bad day at work yesterday that I just didn't feel like working out last night emotionally drained, so tonite is TF 55EZ Class. I will try to catch up on my workouts this weekend DH is leaving town again.

Belinda-CONGRATS ON FINISHING STS. Very proud of you.

Debbie-love the large butt comment but somehow I don't see that with you. WAY TO GO ON YOUR ABS.

Jess-WAY TO GO ON THOSE ABS GIRL.

Heather-hope you get your chest work in today.

Today will be a good day at work the bosses are out of town.

Thanks Roxie! I knew you'd be happy to hear that ;-)
Enjoy your day at work - I'm sorry yesterday was so draining! Trust me, I feel your pain!

Good Morning,

I had such a bad day at work yesterday that I just didn't feel like working out last night emotionally drained, so tonite is TF 55EZ Class. I will try to catch up on my workouts this weekend DH is leaving town again.

Belinda-CONGRATS ON FINISHING STS. Very proud of you.

Debbie-love the large butt comment but somehow I don't see that with you. WAY TO GO ON YOUR ABS.

Jess-WAY TO GO ON THOSE ABS GIRL.

Heather-hope you get your chest work in today.

Today will be a good day at work the bosses are out of town.

Hi girls!;)

I finished up my workout about two hours ago. I'm feeling really exhausted so I don't know if I'll be up to doing personals or not tonight.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 45 EZ CLASS= 47 Min
Calories burned= 545
Met Value= 8.50

STS Disc 27 - M3 - W1 - Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps= 61 Min
Calories burned= 500
Met Value= 6.0

Total calories burned= 1045;):cool:

I know ya all had killer workouts today, no doubt so ^^^5's and keep up the great work. Have a great evening and get lots of rest.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.