CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR SEP 14, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I feel a lot better after my workout last night! Thank goodness, that stomache bug is gone:p who has time for that? Thanks for all your get well wishes:)

Today I will do cardio, not sure what Cathe has in store for me today? Have to look at the WM shortly?

Two more discs and I am done with STS:eek::D:eek: I can't believe I am almost done, yeah! I am already working on my next rotation, lol! On one hand, I want to do circuits/full body workouts, on the other hand I wanna to do heavy weights again? :eek::eek:

Debbie - I sent you a PM! Your rotation looks awesome!

I will be back to report my workout from today and yesterday!

Have a great workout and day, girls! BBL!

Last edited:
Hallo girls,

I just did SC CCC! Didn't wanted to do AS, to tricky!

I will be back later. It's cold and nasty outside!

Today was Cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #3 and then did a steady state on my treadmill to reach 45 minutes. Had a pretty good workout, didn't go balls to the wall. Hip flexor did well again, so I'm happy about that.

The I did the Ab Work from Step, Jump & Pump. I'm really wimping out on the plank work. Yikes! Those were hard today.

CARDIO ONLY STATS:
53 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
20 minutes in zone
29 minutes above zone
427 calories burned
2.75 miles travelled

Good morning.

Belinda - glad to hear you are feeling better today.

Debbie - nice job on your cardio this morning.

Worked my legs last night, STS D17. And did tris from D16 that I wimped out on over the weekend. Legs are sore, but no where near as bad as last week. Tonight is cardio. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, it will depend on how my legs feel.

Have a great day everyone. I'll BBL...:)

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF Hiit 20 and Stretch 10 and then I want to do Core 20 but we will have to see. I am getting really bad about not working abs.

Belinda-I am so happy you finally made it through STS I now it makes you happy after all you have been through. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Debbie-awesome job on the cardio and abs glad your hip flexor held up.

Melissa-good job with your workout last night.

Hi Everyone!

Today I did 30 minutes of Body Max 2 step followed by BM2 Abs. And then I headed to the park for a 30 minute run! The weather was/is picture perfect for a run, it was awesome!!

I don't have a ton of time for personals, BUSY busy day! It's my YOUNGEST son's 9th birthday today, AND we're are going to be bringing home a dog!! Working through adopting an 8 yr old Chocolate Lab. And it looks like we're going to pick him up today! SOooooo freakin excited! In case you didn't see my crazy posts on FB!.

Not sure what kind of time I'll have to come back, so WTG on the workouts girls!!!! and the workouts to come!!!!!!!!

It's my YOUNGEST son's 9th birthday today, AND we're are going to be bringing home a dog!! Working through adopting an 8 yr old Chocolate Lab. And it looks like we're going to pick him up today! SOooooo freakin excited! In case you didn't see my crazy posts on FB!.

That's AWESOME, Chris. Congratulations!! And on your son's bday...totally cool!!! :cool:

Hallo girls,

I never posted my workout yesterday, here it is:

Meso 3, Week 4, Disc 34, Chest & Back.

Warmup: 2 sets/12reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 50#
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 50#

Workout: 4sets/8reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80
Barbell Rows - 80#/

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 28#
One Arm Row - 33#/ up 6 lb

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 80#
Barbell Deadlifts - 70#

Incline Chest Flyes - 28#(those killed me on the last rep)
One Arm Horizontal Row - 33#/up 6lb

2 more discs and I am done with STS:p

Chris, that is wonderful! Congrats! I haven't been on FB since Saturday! Happy B-day to your son. Have a great day.

Thanks Roxie! That is so sweet of you! Enjoy your workout tonight, girl.

Melissa, thanks! Good job, with D17 yesterday. Enjoy your wo tonight.

Debbie, nice job, with CCV3 today, glad you had no trouble with your hip flexor.

Hallo to the rest of the gang! BBL!

Last edited:
Nora - Nice workout yesterday! I love Ab Hits, too. I haven't pulled that one out in a long time. I seem to keep switching between KPC abs and SJ&P abs. Love both of them. I should do Step Heat abs again, though. Maybe I will on Thursday.

Belinda - Looking forward to you starting this rotation with me if you decide to do so. So far I'm liking it. Really looking forward to tomorrows workout. What is SC CCC??? Don't know that abbreviation. And wow! Only 2 more workouts to go. Have you thought about when you will have your sinus surgery?

Melissa - Glad your legs aren't so sore this time. Are you doing the tri-sets in STS right now?

Roxie - You sound like me! Get those abs done girl. I wish I could do them twice a week and I'm going to try to get them done twice a week with this new rotation. Get 'her done! :D

Chris - Wow girl! Nice workout!! Sounds like fun, actually! Too cool on the dog! I'm so glad you are adopting one!

Has anyone here preordered Amy's new workouts? I'm really considering them, but I've heard her step workouts are hard to learn.

Last edited:
Debbie - SC CCC stand for Schock Cardio Cardio Core Circuit! I think I will give your rotation a try after my recovery week. I think for some of the excerises (cable exercises, hack squats) I have to go to the gym. I never tried any of KCM workouts. I thought about getting some workouts;) They do sound good!

Roxie - not sure what happend to Jo, Jessica and Heather? I hope they check in soon!

Jess - amazing run on Sunday! You go, girl!

Last edited:
Debbie - SC CCC stand for Schock Cardio Cardio Core Circuit! I think I will give your rotation a try after my recovery week. I think for some of the excerises (cable exercises, hack squats) I have to go to the gym. I never tried any of KCM workouts. I thought about getting some workouts;) They do sound good!

Belinda - You'll be ready for it after your recovery week. And I don't have any cable exercise equipement at home so I tweeked some of the exercises a bit. You can do hack squats at home. I just place the bar on the head of my bench so that when I turn around I can grab the bar behind me with my hands. It works well.

Belinda - You'll be ready for it after your recovery week. And I don't have any cable exercise equipement at home so I tweeked some of the exercises a bit. You can do hack squats at home. I just place the bar on the head of my bench so that when I turn around I can grab the bar behind me with my hands. It works well.

Debbie - thanks for the advice! Never did a hack squat like that before! I will copy your workouts every week, this way I see what exercises you tweeked;) I looked at the rotation, I don't have a leg press either, I guess I can do a leg press on the step, rigth? Thanks for all your help!

Debbie - thanks for the advice! Never did a hack squat like that before! I will copy your workouts every week, this way I see what exercises you tweeked;) I looked at the rotation, I don't have a leg press either, I guess I can do a leg press on the step, rigth? Thanks for all your help!

Belinda - You can do the type of leg press Cathe does, but it's really hard to get a weight heavy enough to do that 6 times. And dangerous. Not sure what else you can sub out for that exercise. A front squat would work but those are so hard to do.

Belinda - You can do the type of leg press Cathe does, but it's really hard to get a weight heavy enough to do that 6 times. And dangerous. Not sure what else you can sub out for that exercise. A front squat would work but those are so hard to do.

Debbie - maybe I have to go for leg day to the gym! I will figure it out!;)

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF Hiit 20 Class and Stretch 10, I don't feel like I got a good burn with this one.

Stats:
20 min
17 in the zone
147 min hr
172 max hr
137 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
1 in the zone
114 min hr
130 max hr
56 cals burned.

:DHi girls!;)

I just finished up my workout. I'm not feeling too well today, sort of feeling anemic and I unfortunately don't feel up to personals tonight, sorry.:(

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 45 CLASS= 47 Min
Calories burned= 545
Met Value= 8.50

Turbo Fire- Stretch10 Class= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

Ab Hits- #9 Abs from Power House= 6 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 41

Total calories burned from this workout= 621

Ok, have a great evening girls and I'll seeya at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Good evening,

Roxie - wtg, on your workout today. You still got your workout in, good for you.

Nora - how are you feeling? (((HUGS)))) I hope you starting to feel better soon, my friend! Nicely done, with your workouts tonight.

Hallo to Jess, Jo and Heather! Where are you guys?

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.