CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Thanks for all your nice comments, that means a lot to me!

I feel like crap since yesterday, not sure what's going on? I hope I am not coming down with the flu:( Didn't sleep well last night, I will work out this afternoon. Today is my last week of M3:eek: I will finish it!

I will be backlater to report my workout!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Good morning,

Thanks for all your nice comments, that means a lot to me!

I feel like crap since yesterday, not sure what's going on? I hope I am not coming down with the flu:( Didn't sleep well last night, I will work out this afternoon. Today is my last week of M3:eek: I will finish it!

I will be backlater to report my workout!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Just caught up on forum chatter over the weekend, nice work Belinda!! I'd say you've earned some rest so if you aren't feeling well,maybe push the last round of M3 to tomorrow??

Just to catch ya'll up, I DID get my longest training run in this weekend, ended up happening on Sun vs. Saturday but I'm glad it worked out that way. Saturday I went on a 5ish mile run which was just right for how I was feeling. My brain was in "go" mode on Sunday for the 12 (well 12.4 miler if we're being really picky LOL) miler and I got it done. My husband and I ran it together and MAN, not gonna lie, it was tough. Makes me think that 10 miler we've been doing was really closer to 9ish because by the time we got about 2/3 of the way into the 12.4 miler, my knees and hips were really feeling it. TOTALLY sore but it was SO worth it. Gives me SUCH confidence that in two weeks I"ll get that half done! I mean, I was only .7 miles from doing a full half anyway, oops! It took us 2:18 (and 1325 calories!) to get it done which gives me hope that I can get the half done in 2:30 or less, that's my goal anyway. not fast but just right for what I've been doing pace-wise. I'm getting really excited!!!

How's everyone doing so far this Monday morning? I ended up sleeping in since my body still hurt from the run yesterday and am planning to do Power at my gym tonight instead. Nice change of pace and boy did that extra hour feel AMAZING!!!!

Starting my new 6 week rotation today. Had a pretty good workout. This one should be fun. Weeks 1,3,5 are done with exercises in the 6 rep range and then you do a rep out with 25 reps at the end of each exercise. It's a burner. Weeks 2, 4 and 6 is just straight sets o 12 reps.

Today was Chest and Triceps. 2 minutes rest between each set.

CHEST:
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 90#/6 reps
***Did 3 sets.
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 45#/25 reps
***Did this right after my 3rd set. Should have went a bit heavier.

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 85#/6 reps
***Did 3 sets.
Incline Barbell Bench Press - 45#/25 reps
***Did this right after my 3rd set.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes - 30's/6 reps
***Did 3 sets.
Incline Dumbbell Flyes - 17's/25 reps

TRICEPS:
Weighted Bench Dips - 75#/6 reps
***Did 3 sets.
Bench Dips - BW/25 reps
***Did this right after my 3rd set. Really felt this from the very first set. It's been a while since I've done this exercise.

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 75#/6 reps
***Did 3 sets.
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 40#/25 reps

Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 50#/6 reps
***Did 3 sets.
Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 30#/25 reps
***Did this right after my 3rd set. BURNER!!!

If anyone wants a copy of this rotation, I can email it to you. Just pm me your email address.

Good morning everyone.

Belinda - I hope you feel better...:(

Jessica - nice job on your run yesterday!! Have fun at Power tonight.

I didn't end up getting to my leg workout last night. Just didn't feel it so I didn't do it...:p I'll get that done tonight along with a short cardio. Maybe I'll do a 20 minute bike workout as my warm-up. Have to be honest though, totally not into cardio lately. Not sure why, but I have no ambition for it.

My eating was less than stellar this weekend and I am feeling it today. Too much snacking. Not good...

BBL.

Belinda - I hope you're not getting the flu either. You certainly don't need that right now!!! Hope you feel better!

Jessica - Amazing run on Sunday! Wow, I am in awe! I am very proud of you! You got the half, no question. :D

Melissa - Hope you have a great workout today!

Hi to everyone to come!!!

Good Afternoon,

Crazy day here at work so I am late posting. Tonite for me is TF 45 Class and Stretch 10. I didn't get the core work done yesterday was busy running around with Dh and preparing stuff for supper. I had to many margaritas last night so today I have a headache and a stomachache.

Belinda - I hope you're not getting the flu either. You certainly don't need that right now!!! Hope you feel better!

Jessica - Amazing run on Sunday! Wow, I am in awe! I am very proud of you! You got the half, no question. :D

Melissa - Hope you have a great workout today!

Hi to everyone to come!!!

THANK YOU!!!! That means a lot - it's been a TON of work but I'm so excited to see that its paying off :)

And I am totally interested in your weight rotation! I could use something new this fall/winter!

Good Evening,

I posted but lost it. I did TF 45 Class and Stretch 10 I really loved this class it was alot of fun when I learn all the moves it will be even more fun.

Stats:
45 min
43 in the zone
147 min hr
171 max hr
317 cals burned.

Stretch 10:
12 min
0 in the zone
109 min hr
120 max hr
51 cals burned.

:cool::Dhi girls:)

I just finished my workouts its been a crazy day lots of running around with errands.

Here's today's workout:

STS Disc 25-M3-W1 Chest & Back= 68 Min
Calories burned= 557
Met Value= 6.0
I stuck with what the workout manager told me to do based on my one rep max and it felt very doable, maybe go heavier, but I didn't want to push to much and be doomed when we go from 80% to 90% of my one rep max. This felt good and fun.

Ab Hits - Ab workout#8 From Step Heat= 7 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 48
This was traditional ab work but I can already tell it was very effective, yep the DOMS seem to be entering the picture. This was a new dvd for me and its so nice to be able to add on abs to any workout and pick a time that works for your schedule. I love lots of ab variety to shock those ab muscles. I'm glad I got this dvd and Cardio Kicks/Circuit Max. I mean its vintage Cathe how could I go wrong, plus I'm weak so I caved. LOL!!!

Total calories burned from this workout= 605

I hope to be back for personals tonight. I have to take youngest son who's 13 to the midnight release of Halo Reach, he's a huge halo fan. I gotta run right now, be back later for personals.

Extra Special shout outs and big hugs to Belinda and Jessica, you ladies rock big time. Awesome job on your running achievments I know I'm proud of you both and applaud you, bravo!!!!:eek::cool::D

Hugs to everyone!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.