CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR SEP 11, 2010

Good morning,

I ran my FIRST offical 10K race today:eek::p:eek: I posted it on the open forum!

Hallo to everyone that follows!

I am to beat right now for personals, that race took a lot out me! No fun running with a full blown sinus infection. I think this was my last long run for a while now!

My best to all! BBL!

Good Morning,

I am headed upstairs to do Fire 55EZ since I did't get it done last night DH wanted to cuddle.

Belinda-way to go on your race.

Just finished Turbo Fire 55EZ New to Class option and I got an amazing calorie burn can't wait to do the real thing I am good on the right side but when she goes left my brain goes dumb.

Stats:
71 min
60 in the zone
139 min hr
176 max hr
460 cals burned.

Later I will do Turbo Fire 30 and Stretch 10 which is todays scheduled workout.

Hi Girls!!

Belinda: You blow me away! You are amazing!! Got through STS AND ran a race!!! You inspire me!!! Now take care of your sinuses!!! ;)

Roxie: Sounds like you're enjoying TF!!! WOO HOO!!!

Nora: Thanks for asking, my shins hurt a little bit on my run yesterday, NONE today. it's weird, I usually just feel it my FIRST run if I take a few months off. And then I'm golden! Have some minor leg and hip DOMS though. good stuff. ... Okay, don't hate me. I may be tiring a LITTLE of TF. I'm on the "recovery week" now after doing 11 weeks. I just feel like I want to add in some different stuff, but still do TF, because I do miss it if I don't do it for a few days. .....

I ordered a new workout which should be coming in next week. It's PEAK 10. It's HiiT stuff with some different options that looks great, I can't wait to add that in. Oh, plus I do believe there's Circuit style weight work too...

Gotta run, busy "getting ready for the working weekend" Saturday!

Hi girls~:)

I just finished my workout for today and let me tell you it was a complete sweatfest.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 25 Class= 25 Min
Calories burned= 341
Met Value= 10.0

KCM 30 MTF Circuit Burn Workout #1= 30 Min+ 6 min abs=36 min
Calories burned= 344
Met Value= 7.0

KCM 30 Min to Fitness-LIFT- Power Sculpting Workout #2= 29 Min
Calories burned= 238
Met Value= 6.0

Total calories burned from today's workout= 923:cool:;)

I'll be back later for personals I need to rest up for those. Have great saturday girls and high fives to our Belinda on her 10K race!!!!:eek: Also Jessica I hope you had a great training run today!:D

Hugs to everyone!:D;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.