CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT for October 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I have cardio & abs on tap:D Not sure what cardio I will do yet? My legs are sooooooooo sore today. Maybe I go to the gym tonight, to give my poor little legs a little break;)

Yesterday I bought 2 full grocery bags of Halloween candy! I am keeping them in the car! I will not open them until Halloween.Told DH to keep his hand out of the bags. Let's see? Lots of kids come to our house very year. :D

Happy Friday, everyone!

Hi ladies. I feel a little sigh of relief on the work front today - well, compared to how it's been. I ended up working 10 hours yesterday. The run at lunch was about the only thing that kept me sane. I had planned on doing a short cardio after work - but then didn't get home until after 6. I almost just called it a day, but decided the workout might do me some good (more stress release).

I ended up going with 1-5 combos of Imax 3. I haven't done this workout in ages. I love it and forgot how much I loved it. It was a major sweat fest and really helped me get out the rest of the work day stress.

This morning I did 3 combos from LIC cardio premix and the abs.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday.

Nora - hope you're feeling better today!

Good Morning,

I think I am coming down with whatever DH has I have been really tired all week and today my chest hurts and I have a slight cough. Tonite for me is TF 55EZ and maybe a stretch. Workouts last month were horrible I missed to many this month I vow to be better.

Belinda-I can't buy candy until the last minute or DH, DD and I will eat it.

Heather-good job with your workouts.

Today I did cardio and chose Rhythmic Step. Haven't done this one in a very long time. Remembered all the steps like I just did it yesterday. This one is a fun one. I love the end where all the step setgments are blended together. I wish Cathe would do more workouts like this one.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 4 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
51 above zone
553 calories burned

Love the calories burned with this one. And I really like this workout because it's not too high on impact.

I cannot believe my legs aren't a bit sore today. WTH???

Melissa - Yes, I do leg curls laying down on a flat bench but the upper part of my bench goes to a decline so I put it down to the decline. It's more comfortable to lay on the decline then flat.

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Hi there....:D

Heather - glad to hear work is lightening up a little for you. You got some good cardio in to counter-act your stress!

Roxie - sorry to hear you don't feel well. And just in time for the weekend...:confused:

Debbie - my bench can go into a decline too so I'm going to try that. I would have never though of that, thanks!!!

Got my CCV7 in last night...YAY! Felt great. Tonight is my last workout of M2: D24 - Back & Bi's. Then I'll do a cardio workout tomorrow and figure out what I want to do for my "rest" week. I might break out some of by kettlebell workouts. I haven't done AOS in a long time. I also have a Lauren Brook's DVD that is really good.

Have a great day all!

I am done with my workout! DH and I went to the gym on base, I did the TreadClimber for 50 min. Haven't used ,the TC in month, it kicked my butt:D

I will be back later!

Hey Girls!

We've been having problems with my oldest son (15) in school. Bad progress reports, crappy grades. It's been taking alot of my time dealing with him. It's tough to be your first year of HS, but he brought home 2 progress reports with E's!!! :eek: Not good.

Also took Buddy to the vet yesterday for a checkup/shots/heartworm. Big $$!

Anyhow, yesterday I did DISC 3 , STS , Legs. I'm in major DOMS today. My butt ffeels broken! :eek: Afterwards, I did the Fit Test from Insanity. Ummm..this isn't just a TEST, it's 30 minutes of intervals! Kicked my butt! But I do believe it was harder since I did STS first.

Today I did Turbo FIre 45 EZ (FUN FUN , LOVED IT!, it brightened my mood!) and then did abs from MIS. OMG. SO many continous crunches, I'm am SO going to feel it tomorrow!

Belinda: I feel your pain on the leg DOMS. Literallly!

DEbbie: I need to do RS soon again! It is fun! And I need a low impact workout after the craziness of Turbo Fire Drills!

Heather: Good for you for getting in your cardio yesterday. It is amazing how good it makes you feel afterwards. Even when you doubt you really want to work out, right? Nice workout today too!

ROxie: Hope you feel better! I wouldn't push it if you feel tightness/sick in your chest.

Hey and Hi to everyone Melissa, Jessica, Jo, and Andrea (who's fallen off the face of the earth! :eek:)

Nora: Glad your'e feeling a little better! I know I always say it, but you have the determination of an BULL! Amazing you do anything but lay on the couch when you feel like that..

:)

Hi girls,

I just finished my workout, ugh it was a long one too!

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 55 EZ Class= 57 Min
Met Value= 9.0
Calories burned= 700

Turbo Fire - ABS 10 CLASS= 10 min
Calories burned= 68
Met Value= 5.0

STS Disc 33- M3- W3- Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps = 61 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 500 approx.

Total calories burned= 1268;):cool:

I will be back later for personals, but gotta run just now. Have a great evening girls!;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.