CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR OCT 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great day and workout! Need to get busy!

Happy Friday everyone!

Been MIA a little this week, sorry! Probably because this is my rest week and I've actually been resting...:eek: Did some cardio & abs this week, but I've been taking it pretty easy.

Starting round 2 of STS M2 tomorrow. Re-did all of my workout cards to start with 80% 1RM. Might not get through all four weeks before moving on to M3, but I'll see what happens.

Belinda - you trouble maker you...:p Nothing like wishing people Happy Birthday to stir the pot!!! I found the whole thing quite humorous...:D

Chris - I haven't done Rythmic Step in ages. I don't even think I spelled that right! I might have to pull that one out tomorrow morning.

I have a 1/2 day today and then I'm off on Monday. Cannot wait to get outta here, it's beautiful out today. Might go home and do some cardio then go get a pedicure...:cool: Or go grab a good book at the library and sit outside at Starbucks with a non-fat pumpkin spice latte...EVEN BETTER!!

Hi Debbie, Heather, Roxie, Nora & Jessica. Hope everyone is well!

Hallo girls,

Just got back from my run! Took the dogs too:confused: they pooped:eek: I walked them 3 miles this morning and now (late afternoon) I took them for a nice 50 min run:p

Melissa - yeap, I am such a trouble maker and party pooper:eek: Have fun with your cardio tonight. A pedicure sounds like fun!

I will be back later, I will try not to get in trouble today:eek::p

Hi girls!

This morning I did MESO 1 , Disc 5, Back and Triceps. LONG workout for just the 2 body parts! It was fun though. I love all the different things she does (see saw push ups, one arm tricep push up, band work).

Going to run to do groceries and then come back and try to take Buddy for a run at the park! It will be our first, so I'm not expecting a lot. Maybe it will be more a walk/run.

Belinda: It's nice your dogs pooped on the walk ?!?! (is that a typo? LOL!!!).

Melissa: You must do Rhythmic step!! Sounds like a wonderful little break from work for you. It is gorgeous out, isn't it?

okay, whats the birthday pot stirring? I wanna see!

HEY AND HI and WAVES to the rest of the group!!!!

OMG! :eek:

I actually did an entire 1 hour Cardio Coach this morning. I had no tightness except for two times through the workout but remedied it. When I first started my warmup I felt the inner thigh muscle start to get tight. I got off my treadmill and stretched the inner thigh and my hip flexor for a few minutes. Got back on and was able to do all 4 challenges with no tightness until the last two intervals of the 4th challenge. When the 2 minute rest was happening I got off and stretched it out again so I could finish the challenge and workout.

I am so excited, it has been a hell of a long time since I've done a full hour of cardio coach. And I feel awesome!

I chose Cardio Coach #6 with Candace. Love that one and gave my all to every challenge. I actually got my HR up to 171 bpm which is unheard of for me. And the weird thing is it didn't even feel like it was that high.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 1 minute total
5 minutes below zone
10 minutes in zone
46 minutes above zone
531 calories burned
3.5 miles travelled

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!! :D

Hi girls!

This morning I did MESO 1 , Disc 5, Back and Triceps. LONG workout for just the 2 body parts! It was fun though. I love all the different things she does (see saw push ups, one arm tricep push up, band work).

Going to run to do groceries and then come back and try to take Buddy for a run at the park! It will be our first, so I'm not expecting a lot. Maybe it will be more a walk/run.

Belinda: It's nice your dogs pooped on the walk ?!?! (is that a typo? LOL!!!).

Melissa: You must do Rhythmic step!! Sounds like a wonderful little break from work for you. It is gorgeous out, isn't it?

okay, whats the birthday pot stirring? I wanna see!

HEY AND HI and WAVES to the rest of the group!!!!

Chris - LOL, :mad: yeap! It's a typo! I am so hungry, I can't even see straight:eek: Enjoy your run with Buddy!

Hi girls!;)

I moved today's workout to tomorrow on the workout manager calendar. I'm not feeling well today sort of extreme exhaustion and a bit sore from falling on my right hip and hip flexor the other day. I think I am starting to see some feint bruising appear. So, I decided enlight of all that to take today off and rest and start over and do my workout tomorrow.

Debbie congrats on doing Cardio Coach with no pain, that's awesome!

Hi's and hugs to everyone, awesome workouts today ladies, WTG!!

I'll see ya all at tomorrows checkin have a great evening.:):D

Hugs!:)

Nora

Good evening,

Debbie - I am glad you did CC today pain free:D That's awesome!

Nora - you are not getting a break, hah? I hope you starting to feel 100% real soon! ((HUGS))) Get some rest, my friend!

What are you doing this weekend?

DH is coming home today:D

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.