Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I had a good night sleep, needed that after beeing awake for so long. Didn't wanted to get up this morning:confused:

I will do cardio today, not sure what and when yet? Need to wake up first:eek:

Hope you all had a good evening/ night! I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning

I've been taking it easy the past couple of days and only doing power walks in the afternoon. Today i will walk the dog first, then do 4ds weights + BC.

I will try and catch up with personals when i come back later:)

ETA-:eek::eek:Sorry, posted in the wrong thread.:eek:

Last edited:
Cardio on tap today. Really had no motivation to do anything. I chose STS Step Moves because it's been a while since I've done that one. It's a fun one and I finally have the steps down pretty good. Not a huge calorie burner workout, but a fun one.

Then I did the Ab Work from Step, Jump & Pump. Skipped the plank work due to my neck and shoulder. Didn't want to stress it.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
26 minutes above zone
352 calories burned

Sorry for being MIA. I have been super busy at work still. Saturday I ran 5 miles. Sunday I did legs. Yesterday DH and I ran 3 miles and I did chest and triceps

Wide-arm pushups - 24

Pyramid SS (12, 10, 8, 10, 12)
Chest flye into chest press - 20, 21, 25, 21, 20

Overhead triceps extension (pyramid) 20,22,25,22,20

Double-arm kickbacks (pyramid) 10,11,12

SS
Staggered chest press 3x12 - 20s
Close grip press (for triceps) 3x8 - 15's

Slow pushups (3:1 count) 3x4

I am definitely feeling this today.

Hope everyone is doing ok....

Good Morning,

I have a routine visit to the Dr. today so I get to leave work early YEA! Later for me is TF 30 Class and Sculpt 30.

Belinda-enjoy whatever cardio you decide on.

Debbie-GOOD JOB GETTING THOSE ABS DONE. Check out my post from yesterday.

Heather-welcome back missed you good job with your workout.

Hi Everyone!

Had a trying weekend at work, wiped me out. But I managed to do STS MESO 1 Disc 4 yesterday: Chest, Shoulders, Biceps. I'm having some big DOMS , esp in chest and shoulders, today! :)

This morning I did Turbo Fire 55 EZ. I was feeling pretty tired and icky, but this workout gave me renewed energy! Loved it! Sweaty mess and had a blast, especially the last finale!! I did MMA KB Core work & stretch afterwards.

Gotta run for now, have a grocery store run to do, and then I have to bring one of my kitties to the vet for shots...

Nice workouts today Belinda, Debbie, Heather and Roxie!

Hallo girls,

I just finsihed TAE BO "Fat Blasting Cardio", he used the tubing. Really like that! I was sweating my butt off! Had a great workout.

Debbie - I still don't have the moves in SM down:confused: Glad you enjoyed it!

Heather - I missed you, glad you back! Nicely done on those weights, girl! Working hard as always, good for you!

Roxie - hope your doc appt. went well today! Enjoy your workout tonight!

Chris - how is Buddy doing? Awesome job, on D4 yesterday and TF today. Have fun shopping.

Amelia - not a big deal! Happend to me before! Have a great workout!

Hallo to the rest of the gang! BBL!

Melissa - My dh is the same way. He's in great shape and has muscles all over. Doesn't workout but his job if very physical.

Roxie - I will try to keep you on your workouts, but you workout at night and there are many times that I can't post here because I'm so busy at work. :( I'll try, though.

Nora - You workout hard even when you are sick. You are amazing! Nice job yesterday!

Amelia - Glad you are getting your walks in! Have fun with 4ds! :)

Heather - Was wondering where you've been. Nice workout! Are you following any sort of rotation right now?

Chris - You are just way too busy! Hope things slow down for you soon!

Belinda - Great going with your cardio! Glad you enjoyed it.

Where is Jessica, Andrea and Jo? Haven't seen them in a while. :(

Checking in to report on my lunch workout - shoulders. I did pyramid style again (12, 10, 8, 10, 12) and holy smokes are my shoulders fried. I felt pretty strong and was happy with my weights:

Overhead press (dumbbells): 12, 15, 20, 15, 12

Rear delt flye/front raise/side lateral raise: this is done as a tri set for each set of reps but my weights were different for the front raises.
For both delt and lateral raises: 10, 11, 12, 11, 10
For front raise: 8, 9, 10, 9, 8

I am planning on doing 30 mins of Imax 3 and abs after work.

Debbie - no rotation, just winging it right now since work is so insane and I don't know how late I'll be working or if I have time for a lunch break. I decided to do pyramids for a week or 2 just for a change.

Hi girls~:)

I just finished up my workout for today and feeling better too!

Here's Today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 45 EZ CLASS= 47 Min
Calories burned= 545
Met Value= 8.50
This was a ton of fun, I'm in week #15 of Turbo Fire and still loving it!

Turbo Fire- LOWER 20 CLASS= 22min
Met Value= 4.50
Calories burned= 135
Oh man this was really good, nice short and sweet leg work without weights.

Ab Hits Ab workout #9 from Power Hour= 6 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 41
I'm really enjoying my purchase of Ab Hits, I do love to do ab work although still no six pack, oh well. This ab workout I did today from Power Hour was short but Cathe intense it definitely gets the job done! Love it!!!

Total calories burned from this workout= 721;)

I'll be back later for personals. Welcome Ameilia!:)

TTYL and Hugs!;):)

Nora

Thanks for asking, Belinda! Buddy is doing great! he's still the sweetest dog ever, I melt every time he gives me those puppy dog eyes!. Had an issue on Sunday morning though. Apparently the sitter let him out early at 5:45 am (my husband gets home around 6am), and Buddy, CAUGHT A SKUNK! like he had it DANGLING from his mouth!

So not good.

God bless my DEAR husband, he bathed the dog outside for about an hour before going to bed.

it was very stinky!

Now I'm kind of leary about letting him out in the early mornings! :eek:

Heather: That is AWESOME shoulder work! holy yikes! My shoulders are feeling STS Disc 4 from yesterday, I imagine you'll be feeling MY pain tomorrow!

Nora: So glad you are feeling better! Nice workout today!! I just love Turbo Fire. And if I don't do it for a few days or even ONE day, I miss it! The traditional ab work from Ab Hits gets me good. I feel that more than , say, what I did today (MMA core).

Good evening,

Chris - ROFLMAO, about Buddy! :eek:Sorry, that's funny! Bless, your DH! I wouldn't let him out either anymore;)

Nora - happy to hear your are feeling better! Awesome job, on your workouts today.

Heather - awesome job, on your shoulder workout today.

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.