Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 4, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I start week 2 of my rotation! I will do chest & triceps, but first I will work my abs:p

Debbie - how is your shoulder doing?

Nora - hope you feeling better too!

Big Hallo to the rest of the gang!

I will be back and report my workout! Happy Monday!

I am done with Chest and Triceps. 1:30 min rest inbetween sets! I also did the stretch from GS chest &triceps and Amy Bento ab workout (15 min.) Liked the ab workout, was different!

CHEST:

Warm up set : 2 sets / 12 reps/ 60 #

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 75#/12 reps - 4 sets

Incline Dumbbell Press - 23's/12 reps - 1 sets
Incline Dumbbell Press - 24's/12 reps - 3 sets

Decline Dumbbell Press - 24's/12 reps - 4 sets

Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 23's/12 reps - 4 sets

TRICEPS:
Double-Arm Overhead Tricep Extension - 28#/12 reps - 3 set

Weighted Bench Dips - 45#/12 reps - 3 set

Dumbbell Kickbacks - 13#/12 reps - 3 sets

I am up since 3 AM, DH flew to the US today. I will eat lunch than walk the dogs.

Have a wonderful day, everyone! BBL!

Good morning everyone!

Belinda - nice job on those weights...:cool:

Roxie - just wanted to let you know that I worked my abs 2x this weekend...:eek:

DH and I are hooked on the partner med-ball STS ab workout. So.Much.Fun!!! Abs are screaming today. Still trying to decide if I want to repeat STS M2 or go on to M3. The last week was completely awesome. I totally surprised myself on the weights I was using. I'd look at the workout card and think "I can't lift that heavy" but guess what...I CAN LIFT THAT HEAVY!!! What a great feeling.

Have a great day! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 55EZ and this time I will get it done. I am back down 2lbs but DH retook pictures and measurements up in some areas.

Belinda-get some sleep girl. Awesome workout.

Melissa-yea on the abs good job.

Today is the 4th week of the Simply Huge Rotation. I can't believe it. I think I'm going to extend this to an 8 week rotation intead of 6. My neck and shoulder felt pretty good this morning so I did my workout. If I would have felt it during my workout I would have stopped. I was able to up my weights on each exericse. Worked Chest and Triceps.

1:30 min rest between each set and exercise.

CHEST:
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 55#/12 reps - 2 sets - Warmup

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 5#.

Incline Dumbbell Press - 27's/12 reps - 1 set
Incline Dumbbell Press - 30's/12 reps - 3 set
***Up 5# with sets 2-4.

Decline Dumbbell Press - 27's/12 reps - 1 set
Decline Dumbbell Press - 30's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Went up 3#'s w/sets 2-4.

Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 25's/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 3#'s.

TRICEPS:
Double-Arm Overhead Tricep Extension - 35#/12 reps - 3 sets
***Up 5#.

Weighted Bench Dips - 50#/12 reps - 3 sets
***Last time I did 55# and then with the last set did 45#. This week I compromised with 50#. Was worried about this with my neck but it was ok.

Dumbbell Kickbacks - 13#/12 reps - 3 sets
***Up 1#.

Belinda - Nice workout and excellent on your weights!! Are you liking this rotation?

Melissa - That is cool that your dh will do workouts with you. I've wanted to do that ab workout but don't have anyone to do it with. Nice job working them 2x's!!!

Roxie - Have fun with your workout this evening. I missed my ab workout last week, I'll have to double up this week. :eek:

Hi to everyone to come!

Melissa - That is cool that your dh will do workouts with you. I've wanted to do that ab workout but don't have anyone to do it with. Nice job working them 2x's!!!!

Debbie - this the first time we've worked out together. He's one of those lucky dudes that stays in shape without having to do much...:mad: He has only recently started working his abs because he's had some back issues and his therapist told him to...:p

Oh and just for the record, he couldn't complete all 16 reps on the ball toss exercise last night but yeah, I DID!! :D

Belinda - Nice workout and excellent on your weights!! Are you liking this rotation?

Melissa - That is cool that your dh will do workouts with you. I've wanted to do that ab workout but don't have anyone to do it with. Nice job working them 2x's!!!

Roxie - Have fun with your workout this evening. I missed my ab workout last week, I'll have to double up this week. :eek:

Hi to everyone to come!

Debbie-I will yell at you for the abs if you keep on me about my workouts.

:DHi girls~:D

Wow, great workouts you guys have been doing, you rock!:D:cool: I had a different workout planned for today, but was sick last night and I still feel the effects of the stomach flu or whatever it was.

Here's my revised workout for today:

STS Disc 34- M3- W4 - Chest & Back= 68 Min
Calories burned= 557
Met Value= 6.0

I had to move Turbo Fire Fire 60 Class and STretch 10 class to Wednesday on my workout manager calendar. I was supposed to do all three today but I realized that was not going to happen with how I'm feeling. So, at least I got today's schedule STS workout in as planned. This is the last week of Meso 3 for me. When I finish STS it will have completed two full rounds of STS. I'm starting week 15 of Turbo Fire which is still alot of fun and lovin' the music. Today I still feel like crap so I hope to get some rest and feel better and recuperated by tomorrow.

Have a great Monday girls~:D;)

Hugs!;):D

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 55EZ had a good workout but some of the moves really confuse me.

Stats:
55 min
50 in the zone
154 min hr
184 max hr
418 cals burned.

Nora-I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Good evening,

Debbie - impressive weights, girl! WTG! I love this rotation, maybe I will do it 8 weeks too. I am glad I wasn't the only one that missed my ab workout last week, lol!

Melissa - very cool, you and your DH do the partner abs together. Never done that one before.

Nora - you are not getting a break, poor thing! You are amazing still working out, high fives!

Roxie - nice job with TF 55EZ tonight!

Where is Andrea, Heather, Jo and Jessica? Hope whatever you do, you having fun:)

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.