Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will go take a spin class at the gym today, if for some reason they don't offer one today I will go for a run.

I will be back to report my workout.

My best to all. BBL!

Good morning,

Spin class got cancelled today:confused: I ended up doing CCPP on the TM, burned 822 cal. I also ran on 7% incline, that was tough. I thought I was gonna blow my knees out:pThe last 2 weeks I am done 6 lb, I must be doing something right:eek: I still have to work my abs tonight, ran out of energy!

I will be back later! Gotta run.

Wow, we're suppose to get 50mph winds today. Not good. Major storms coming through. They are comparing it to the snow storm of 1978 but without the snow. Scary.

Today was cardio and I did one of my Cardio Coach Mixes. I did 3 challenges and my inner thigh was tight the entire time. I had to get off my treadmill at least three times to stretch it out. Very frustrating.

Had an ok workout, couldn't really push myself due to the inner thigh, though. I think the highest my HR got was around 152 bpm.

The I did the Ab Work from MIS. I like that one, it's just simple floorwork.

CARDIO STATS:
55 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
30 minutes above zone
442 calories burned
3 miles traveled

Well I ended up doing 35 mins of Imax 3 after work yesterday. Today I am planning on shoulders at lunch and we're supposed to do a 4-mile run with a group this evening if the rain moves out.

Debbie - we had that storm Sunday night and then major wind gusts yesterday with more storms last night. Hope you stay safe.

Belinda - good job with the weight loss!

Roxie - looks like you had a good workout last night.

Nora - I find Pyramid to be soooo different from the other workouts - so many reps!!! Congrats on the weights.

Hi ladies. Well - I'm feeling a little sleep deprived today. I've been doing the midnight feedings for my sister so she can get some rest as she continues to recover but now I'm feeling sleep deprived as a result. In fact, I realized this AM that my sis is now getting MORE sleep than me!! She slept from about 10-4:30am this morning while I was up at 12:15 to almost 2 feeding the baby and getting her back to sleep. The thing is, this may sound terible, but she IS doing a lot better and is fully capable of taking care of the baby now so I'm hoping she'll start to realize that she can't depend on me to do all the nighttime feedings, ya know? So, as you can imagine, I was dragging when the alarm went off at 5:30. BUT I did get a good leg workout in today - M1, D6. I was DRIPPING by the end, and damn those low-pulse lunges KILL ME everytime!! Love, love. I am going to try to get home to do a Core Fusion Pilates routine before dinner, am really trying to focus in on my abs and building core strength and these workouts seem to do it so far. But, if anyone has any ideas on how to wean my sister off of me being so used to me taking the midnight feedings, I'd appreciate ;)

Debbie - bummer on your thigh issues (and on those storm warnings, eek!), I SO feel your pain given my knee issues lately. I HATE feeling sidelined! Hope yours gets better soon.

Belinda - ROCK on with your weight loss, how cool!! I'm so proud of you! PS. Nice calorie burn today!!

Heather - enjoy the run tonight, hope the rain clears up!!

Good Morning,

Tonite is suppose to be TF 45EZ but DH is coming home tonite and then he is leaving again tomarrow so I am taking a rest day and will do this workout Wed.

Belinda-way to go readjusting your workout.

Debbie-take it easy on that hip, your cal burn was still fabulous.
It was windy here last night.

Jess-rant away. Maybe you need to just tell your sister its her turn.

Heather-keeping my fingers crossed the rain goes away.

Today is going to be a rough one... It's 11:55 and I've already eaten all the food I have for the day. OH NO!!! :confused: I will be ravenous and cranky by the time I get home. For DH's sake, I should probably call and warn him.

Jessica - maybe you just need to come right out and be honest with your sister. I know it'll be hard and you really want to help her out as much as you can, but I'm sure she'll understand. And never ever apologize for ranting...:D ^5's on getting your leg workout in this morning.

Heather - I have yet to do Imax3 in it's entirety. I always do the step-only premix. I hope the weather cooperates and you can get your group run in.

Belinda - too bad about spin class, but you sure made up for it with CCPP!

Debbie - stay safe. Sounds like some scary weather!

Roxie - enjoy your rest day.

Hi Nora and Chris!

Last night was STS D20...LEGS!!! Can't.get.enough. LOVE IT! Tonight is cardio. I haven't done a CC in a while so that might be a good choice given the quad doms I've got going on.

Chris - Enjoy your recovery week! MMA is perfect for that!

Nora - Great job with your workout! You are rockin' it girl!

Belinda - Nice workout, girl! Excellent on the calorie burn and you 6# loss! I am so happy for you!!! I've lost some as well, so maybe we are doing something right?? :D And cool on doing this another 2 weeks!!

Heather - Nice going with Imax 3. That one was never one of my favorites. It has a dread factor for me.

Jessica - No worries on your rant. I agree with Roxie, tell your sister it's her turn. She shouldn't just expect you to do that for her now that she is feeling better. Don't let her take advantage or it will never end! :eek:

Roxie - I think you should workout tonight. Is there any way you can do it before your DH gets home? You told me to keep on you with your workouts. I haven't had much time, but today I do! :D

Chris - Enjoy your recovery week! MMA is perfect for that!

Nora - Great job with your workout! You are rockin' it girl!

Belinda - Nice workout, girl! Excellent on the calorie burn and you 6# loss! I am so happy for you!!! I've lost some as well, so maybe we are doing something right?? :D And cool on doing this another 2 weeks!!

Heather - Nice going with Imax 3. That one was never one of my favorites. It has a dread factor for me.

Jessica - No worries on your rant. I agree with Roxie, tell your sister it's her turn. She shouldn't just expect you to do that for her now that she is feeling better. Don't let her take advantage or it will never end! :eek:

Roxie - I think you should workout tonight. Is there any way you can do it before your DH gets home? You told me to keep on you with your workouts. I haven't had much time, but today I do! :D

Debbie-we will probably get home at the same time and he really doesn't mind if I workout just wanted to spend time with him before he leaves again.

Hi girls!

We are having remarkable weather here today! (though I see most of the Midwest is a MESS!). So I won't gloat, BUT, I did a 40 minute run , by myself, at the park , and it was wonderful! And then felt guilty about leaving Buddy home, so I came home, had a quick snack, and then took him back to the park for a 40 minute walk!

I'm pooped!

Belinda: Yes! nice job subbing in for the spin class. Have you done spin classes before? will you get another chance?

Debbie: Sorry to hear about your thigh too. At least you got the cardio in, but it sounds like you need some major stretching!?!? Keep safe there!!!

Roxie: Enjoy hubby time!! Nice job on your TF workout yesterday! Did you decide on weight work?

Jessica: ya, you really do need to say something to your sister. maybe ask her to do every OTHER night for a little while? I'm happy to hear she IS doing better though! ... Nice workouts in spite of being tired!

Melissa: You are making me look forward to Meso 2 next week!

Heather: Enjoy your run today! (i did!) Imax 3 , gosh I haven't done that one in forever either...

Nora: Yes! The Pyramids are very different than ANY workout, and they always get ya good! Great job pushing it hard yesterday!!!

Thanks ladies! You're all right - I do need to start telling her that she needs to handle more of the overnight duties or I'll never make it through her recovery! I hate to complain because she's been through SO MUCH so thank you for understanding! I really do appreciate it!

And now its absolutely gorgeous out here in the Boston area and I'm DYING to run after work. Maybe I can fit one in before baby duty??? Hmmmmm.

Just stopping in to post my lunch weights. I did shoulders and then abs from KPC.

Overhead DB press - 3x6 - 20.5's (should have tried 21's)
Upright rows (DBs) - 3x8 - 20's
Lateral raises - 3x10 - 12's
Rear delt press - 3x12 - 12's
Front to side raises - 2x10 - 10's

Already feeling this. Our weather has cleared up, though it's a bit windy. Hope the wind dies down some before the run.

Chris - good job with your run AND walk!!

Jessica - hope you're able to sneak in a run and enjoy some sunshine.

:)Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout today. I woke up with a majorly sore neck and back. I think I hurt my knees doing Cardio Coach yesterday because my knees are aching today. I spent the morning on the couch with my heated corn pillows on my neck and back waiting for the pain and discomfort to subside.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 60 Class= 60 Min
Met Value= 9.0
Calories burned= 737

Turbo Fire- Abs 10 Class= 10 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 68

Total calories burned= 805;)

I hope everyone is having a awesome day and workout today! I will try to BBL for personals.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good evening,

Debbie- that's some nasty winds you getting. Stay safe! WTG, on CC Mix today. Take care of that hip. Congrats on your weight loss!

Heather - did you do a premix? Those are so much fun and get the job done. Nice job, on your weight workout today. You are rocking it, girl.

Jess - rant away, girl! You need to talk to your sister.

Roxie - enjoy your rest day.

Melissa - wtg, on D20 last night. Have fun with CC tonight.

Chris - MMa is perfect for a recovery week. Still get the job done. Looks like you and Buddy got a nice workout today, lol. Spinning is free, and yes I took her class before. love it! She is tough! Our gym offers spinning 4 times a week for free. One is offered Tues/Thur around lunch time, the others are a night.

Nora - I am sorry about your sore neck and back. You should take a few days off and rest. You still amze me with your workouts, girl. Please, get some rest! (((HUGS))))

See you all in the morning! Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.