CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR OCT 18, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Had a busy weekend:D but fun! How was your weekend.

I will do chest & triceps today.

Have a great day, everyone!

Worked Chest and Triceps today. Had an ok workout, wasn't on my mark much, though. I ate like crap this weekend :mad: and I'm paying for it today.

1:30 min rest between each set and exercise.

CHEST:
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 55#/15 reps - 2 sets - Warmup
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 85#/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 5#.

Incline Dumbbell Press - 32's/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 2#.

Decline Dumbbell Press - 32's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Went up 2#'s. This one really irritates my right shoulder. I think I'll have to tank this exercise for good.

Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 27's/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 2#'s.

TRICEPS:
Double-Arm Overhead Tricep Extension - 37#/12 reps - 3 sets
***Up 2#. This one was tough. Just didn't feel all that strong today.

Weighted Bench Dips - 55#/12 reps - 3 sets
***Up 5#, this one felt pretty good after the first set.

Dumbbell Kickbacks - 14#/12 reps - 3 sets
***Up 1#.

That is all....

Good Morning,

I didn't get my workout in yesterday we were celebrating DHs 1 year smoke free anniversary so I ate horrible and drank horrible and I feel like crap this morning but it was worth it to let him know how proud of him we are. Tonite is TF 55 Class.

Belinda-have a good workout.

Debbie-wts. look awesome I hear you about paying for it.

Hi ladies. Sorry for being MIA once again. Saturday I did the 5k then ran another 2 miles after then had an insanely busy rest of the day. Yesterday I got in a really good 7-mile run. Today I need to get back to the weights. I'll probably do shoulders and triceps.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Hi ladies!

I'm back :)

And totally in love with STS all over again. Did M1D1 yesterday (followed by ab circuits - that was for you Roxie!) and was initially planning to run today but am going to give my knee one more day before I run on it tomorrow AM. So - I've got M1D3 legs on tap for tonight (I like to break up the upper body workouts in STS vs. doing them one after the other). I LOVE m1 legs, they kill me everytime and I end up with MAJOR DOMS after but I LOVE that feeling. I know, I'm crazy. ;)

Roxie - don't feel badly about the celebrating, it's a great thing your DH has accomplished, I would've done the same thing! Good luck with TF!

Debbie - once again, holy cow on those weights!!

Belinda - good luck with your weight workout today!

Heather - enjoy getting back to the weights, I'm sure you missed them if I know you well ;)

Hi to everyone else!

Hi ladies!

I'm back :)

And totally in love with STS all over again. Did M1D1 yesterday (followed by ab circuits - that was for you Roxie!) and was initially planning to run today but am going to give my knee one more day before I run on it tomorrow AM. So - I've got M1D3 legs on tap for tonight (I like to break up the upper body workouts in STS vs. doing them one after the other). I LOVE m1 legs, they kill me everytime and I end up with MAJOR DOMS after but I LOVE that feeling. I know, I'm crazy. ;)

Roxie - don't feel badly about the celebrating, it's a great thing your DH has accomplished, I would've done the same thing! Good luck with TF!

Debbie - once again, holy cow on those weights!!

Belinda - good luck with your weight workout today!

Heather - enjoy getting back to the weights, I'm sure you missed them if I know you well ;)

Hi to everyone else!

Jess-YEA on getting your abs done. I don't feel bad about the celebrating my stomach is upset and my allergies have gone wild.

Ok, ended up doing a 4-mile run at lunch. The weather was just too nice (though warm, 80 degrees) and there's a chance of rain tomorrow. So run while I can right? I'll do weights after work now.

Roxie - has it already been a year since your DH quit!? That's great.

Hallo girls,

I just got done with my workout. I was in meetings all day long. Glad this is over, thank goodness they only once every 3 month. DH worked out with me, we also did abs from Circuit abs " Med ball abs + with the partner" 19 min.That one was so much fun, I almost wet my pants. I was laughing so hard, lol! I was so afraid to catch the ball in my face, I kept dropping the ball rather than catching it:eek: I got better after awhile! I have a 10# med ball, that would hurt:p

CHEST:
Flat Barbell Bench Press
- 55#/15 reps - 2 sets - Warmup
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#/12 reps - 4 set, up 5#

Incline Dumbbell Press - 25's/12 reps - 4 set, up 1#

Decline Dumbbell Press - 25's/12 reps - 3 sets, up 1#

Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 23's/12 reps - 4 sets

TRICEPS:
Double-Arm Overhead Tricep Extension - 30#/12 reps - 3 sets, up 2#

Weighted Bench Dips - 50#/12 reps - 3 sets, up 5#

Dumbbell Kickbacks - 14#/12 reps - 3 sets, up 1 #

I will eat and realx! I will be back later! Have a good day!

DAMN girl, your weights are super impressive too!! Love it!

And I did that ab workout with Scott on Sunday and was cracking up too! That workout is such fun to do together!

Hallo girls,

I just got done with my workout. I was in meetings all day long. Glad this is over, thank goodness they only once every 3 month. DH worked out with me, we also did abs from Circuit abs " Med ball abs + with the partner" 19 min.That one was so much fun, I almost wet my pants. I was laughing so hard, lol! I was so afraid to catch the ball in my face, I kept dropping the ball rather than catching it:eek: I got better after awhile! I have a 10# med ball, that would hurt:p

CHEST:
Flat Barbell Bench Press
- 55#/15 reps - 2 sets - Warmup
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#/12 reps - 4 set, up 5#

Incline Dumbbell Press - 25's/12 reps - 4 set, up 1#

Decline Dumbbell Press - 25's/12 reps - 3 sets, up 1#

Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 23's/12 reps - 4 sets

TRICEPS:
Double-Arm Overhead Tricep Extension - 30#/12 reps - 3 sets, up 2#

Weighted Bench Dips - 50#/12 reps - 3 sets, up 5#

Dumbbell Kickbacks - 14#/12 reps - 3 sets, up 1 #

I will eat and realx! I will be back later! Have a good day!

Debbie - This is sort of a question for you. But...confession time - my "operation booty lift" worked so well that I can't wear my skinny jeans now. Huge gasp! I'm thinking that I need to do more inner thigh work perhaps? Maybe higher reps, lower weights as well?

Hi girls!

Yesterday was the JDRF Walk, it went really well! Afterwards, we all got free admission to Six Flags, so I took the boys for the afternoon! I was SO tired last night, SOOOO glad I decided to take a vacation "night" after the walk!

So since I was off last night, I got to do my workout well rested. Today was Meso 1, Disc 10 (week #4!). Chest, SHoulders, Biceps. TOUGH for me! LAST push-up frenzy, though , so I'm happy.

Jessica, I do the same thing, do the STS Meso 1 Leg workout in the middle of the upper bodies.

I did an easy-ish Stability Ball ab workout after .

And then after noon, I took Buddy for a VERY brisk 35 minute walk at the park , on the woods trails. It was beautiful!

Everyone kicked their workouts today!!! Belinda and Debbie, those weight #'s continue to blow me away! Very impressive!

Roxie, Enjoy TF tonight!!! 55 is so fun!!!

Heather, you run, run like Forrest!

*waves* to Nora and Jo , if you guys make it tonight....

Well, I ended up doing Kick tonight instead. I had a horrid end of the day and didn't get out early enough to do the run with my sis I was contemplating (vs. STS legs) so I went home and kicked the crap outta that workout and felt MUCH better after. Heh. I swear, nothing like a little Kick to work off some aggression!! So tomorrow I"ll do STS legs instead. I have to be to work early AGAIN tomorrow so there's no way I can run at 5am when it's still pitch black out. As it is, when I get out there by 6am, it's pretty dark almost the entire time we run in the mornings now. How sad is that??

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Fire 55EZ and either it is getting easier or I just didn't put alot of effort into it because I didn't burn my usual amount of calories.

Stats:
53 min
48 in the zone
143 min hr
174 max hr
362 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

Wow, I worked out hard today and it was fun. I have to say that Cathe's 4DS Boot Camp left me gasping for air. It really made me feel unfit compared to my memory of the last time I did this workout.

Here's today's workout:

4DS Boot Camp Circuit Lower Body Premix #11= 63 Min
Calories burned= 602
Met Value= 7.0
I think this is the toughest of Cathe's circuits to date for the time. This premix is a toughie and gives maximum bang for your buck time wise. This is a keeper and worth the price of admission. First time I ever did this premix and its awesome. Highly recommend this one and exploring the other premixes on 4DS. I used the same weights as cathe for this workout, but I did have to go down fromn #30's to #25's on one of the exercises that always kills my back. #30's was not too heavy for me to lift but my low back was definately lodging its protest. Weights used : BB #25,BB#35, #20's db, #25's db, #15 db, #12 db.

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15 Class= 15 Min
Calories burned= 205
Met Value= 10.0

Turbo Fire- Upper 20 Class= 20 min
Calories burned= 137
Met Value= 5.0

Total calories burned= 944:cool:

Debbie- Bravo on your workout and the weights you used today, you always inspire and impress me. You rock!!:D

Roxie- Congrats on your hubby's 1 year of being smoke free anniversary!:eek: That's a awesome accomplishment and it will even better in the years to come. I understand you plan to do TF 55 EZ Class, that's my favorite one. I know you'll feel better after doing that one. Nothing like a great sweat to really make you feel good after endulging the day before. At least I can say it does seem to make me feel better.;)

Heather- WTG on your 5k run and 7 mile runs, Awesomely stellar job. You plan to do weights too, Wow! You totally rock and inspire me. :eek::D:cool:

Jessica- STS imho is da bomb! I'm glad your still loving it as well. Its a fabulous addition to any workout dvd library. I hope your knee feels better and will be ok to run on for you. I know you enjoy a good run and being our half marathoner I salute you! I loved STS Leg workouts so much fun, but I never did get DOMS in my legs, not sure what that means. Now the upper body work in STS DOMS just about every other time. I'm weaker in my upperbody so I guess that's to be expected. Awesome workouts for you, keep up the great work rockin' your workouts.;)

Belinda- You go girl, those are some seriously killer weights you lifted today, bravo! Oh and I totally love the Med ball abs from STS Ab circuits. I never have anyone to do the partner ones with so I just do the one without the partner. Its an intense ab workout, I use a #8 med ball. Great workout today!:D:cool:

Chris- Sounds like you had a busy but fun night off from work. Great job on Meso 1, Disc 10 (week #4!). Chest, SHoulders, Biceps and I agree upperbody work from STS is TOUGH, without a doubt! You rocked that workout today, WTG!!!:);)

Great job on all of your workouts today, awesome job all around. Seeya at tomorrow's check in. Have a great night!;)

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Debbie - fantastic job, on your weight workout today. I am impressed!

Roxie - that;s great DH quit smoking! Wtg, on TF today.

Heather - nice runs! Have fun with your weight workout today.

Welcome back, Jess! We missed you! Have fun with STS again. I was cracking up big times, on that ab workout. Lot's of fun. Nice job with Kick tonight. Sorry, you had a horrid end of the day. Glad you kicking helped. Hope your day is better tomorrow.

Nora - wtg, on your workout today. I have never done that premix before! Mm.....I need to give that on a wirl soon! Nice weights, girl!

Chris - glad you had a great and fun weekend. I'll bet your a happy those push-ups frenzy are over, lol! I sure, don't miss them! Nicely done with D10 today.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.