Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 16, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I never got my workout in yesterday:mad: Today I will do cardio, maybe I will do my UB workout too??

I will try to catch up on personals later.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Morning,

This morning I did HiiT DWP, love that one and I did Shoulder & Traps;)

Here is my workout:

Shoulders:
Overhead BB Press - 2 sets /12 reps/ 40# (Warmup)
Overhead BB Press - 3 sets/ 6 reps/ 60#, up 5 #
Overhead BB Press - 1 set/ 25 reps/ 36 #

Upright Rows - 3 sets / 6 reps / 60#, up 5#
Upright Rows - 1 set / 25 reps 36 #

Seated Lateral Raises - 3 sets / 6 reps/ 15#, up 1 #
Seated Lateral Raises - 1 set / 25 reps / 9#

Standing Bent Over Lateral Raises - 3 sets / 6 reps /15 #, much better on my back!
Standing Bent Over Lateral Raises - 1 set / 25 reps / 9 #

Traps:
BB Shrugs - 4 sets / 25 reps / 80#, these burned!

That's it for me today! DH and I will go out to dinner with friends tonight!

See you all tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

Good Morning,

For some bizzare reason I woke up at 6:30 and decided to get my workout done for today. I am headed to Nebraska for a baby shower finally get to see the new great nephew. I did TF 45 I really enjoy this one.

Stats:
45 min
43 in the zone
154 min hr
177 max hr
346 cals burned.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Today was Shoulders & Traps and I had a great workout! I woke up with a bad headache but took some ibuprofin and felt better. By the time I started my workout and cranked my music I was ready to go. In fact, I didn't want to stop so I did some ab work too!

2 minutes rest between each exercise except when I went to the 15 rep sets. Went right into it after the 3rd set!

SHOULDERS:
Overhead Barbell Press - 35#/12 reps - 2 sets (warmup)
Overhead Barbell Press - 57#/6 reps - 3 sets
Overhead Barbell Press - 43#/15 reps
***This one went well and 43# for 15 reps was perfect. Up 2# with the 6 rep sets.

Upright Rows - 55#/6 reps - 3 sets
Upright Rows - 41#/15 reps
***Up 5# for the 6 rep sets. Felt great!

Seated Lateral Raise - 15's/6 reps - 3 sets
Seated Lateral Raise - 11's/15 reps
***15's sort of hurt my right shoulder a bit. After the 1st set I was ok. 11's killed with the 15 reps! Up 3# with the 6 rep sets.

Seated Bent Over Lateral Raise - 20's/6 reps - 3 sets
Seated Bent Over Lateral Raise - 15's/15 reps
***Really felt these at 20#. Up 5# for the 6 rep sets.

TRAPS:
Today was Shoulders & Traps and I had a great workout! Had a little pain in my right shoulder but it's ok now.

Got this ab work from the November, 2010 issue of Oxygen on page 118. Was a pretty good routine but my low back is talking to me right now. I'm hoping it doesn't do anything bad in a few hours.

ABS:
Stability Ball Weighted Crunch - 8#/15 reps
Standing Torso Rotation - 10#/12 reps each side
Seated Medicine Ball Knee Tuck - 8#/15 reps
Weight Plate Decline Bench Crunch - 10#/15 reps
Diagonal Medicine Ball Woodchop - 8#/12 reps each side
***Did this all the way through twice with a 1 minute rest between each set. Really felt the Standing Toroso Rotation, that on was way cool.

That is all...

Amish country was a blast but was very crowded. Weather was beautiful with sunshine and blue sky with a few intermittent rain drops. Couldn't have asked for a better day. :cloud9: Met up with another cousin and her hsuband for lunch so that was an added bonus! Walked a lot and I was so tired last night. Too much bad sweets, need to eat good today.

Hi girls;)
I did my workout today and got it done. I still am not feeling too great and sort of feel weak when I workout not sure what that's about. Hopefully, its just a temporary thing and nothing major. It could be me being exposed to the flu virus and how that causes my compromised immune system to act haywire, I don't know. MS is weird and can effect almost everything when it decides to make its self known, ugh!

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 45 EZ Class= 47 min
Calories burned= 545
Met Value= 8.50

Turbo Fire - CORE 20 CLASS= 20 min
Calories burned= 137
Met Value= 5.0

Total calories burned= 682

I plan to take tomorrow off from working out and just try to rest. Great job on today's workouts Belinda, Debbie, and Roxie ^^^5's:);):cool:

Seeya at Monday's check in have a great weekend ladies.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.