Crazy strong and loving it for Oct 14, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone had a great night sleep? I know, I did:) I was falling asleep during my fav TV show (The Good Wife):confused: last night.Must be the change in weather, it's getting sooooo cold outside:confused: I am not looking foward to winter!

My plan for today is to do legs and calves! And yes, I will do some abs too;)

Have a wonderful day and workout, girls! BBL!

Today was Legs and Calves and I had an excellent workout again. Again, I cut the 25 reps back to 15 and increased the weights I used for that set. I really like it this way much better.

2 minutes rest between each set except only enough rest to lower weights for the 15 repper sets.

LEGS:
Squats - 65#/12 reps - 2 sets (warmup)
Squats - 120#/6 reps - 3 sets
Squats - 90#/15 reps
***Went up 10# with the 6 rep sets and really felt that 120#. Haven't done that in a long time.

Leg Press Station - 195#/6 reps - 3 sets
Leg Press Station - 145#/15 reps
***Went up 10# with 6 rep set.

Leg Extensions - 90#/6 reps - 3 sets
Leg Extensions - 65#/15 reps
***Went up 5# for 6 rep sets. 15 reps was a burner!

Elevated Deadlifts - 100#/6 reps - 3 sets
***Went up 5#. I can't believe I am up to 100# with deads. I don't believe I've ever gone this high since I injured my low back with this exercise back in the early 90's. I felt very strong with this one, could have done more reps.

Lying Leg Curls - 57#/6 reps - 3 set
Lying Leg Curls - 43#/15 reps
***Up 2# and that was tough at 57#. 15 reppers burned.

CALVES:
Standing Barbell Calf Raises - 125#/25 reps - 4 sets
***I did toes forward, toes out, toes in and toes forward with these. Really got a great burn here. Went up 5#.

That is all....

Belinda - EXCELLENT job with yesterday's workout! You smoked it, girl!!!

Yesterday ended up being a rest day for me. I was just totally fatigued all the way around. I think DH and I will run at lunch then I'll do biceps and abs after work.

Debbie - awesome weights. I'm always impressed!

Belinda - I have no doubt your weights were spot on too! Hope it was a good workout.

Nora - Hope you're feeling better today. And 415 cals on a non-workout day? Um, I'll take that on most workout days LOL.

Waves to everyone!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 30 Class and Lower Body Add On. I did something to my right shoulder Tuesday night everytime I move it I want to suck in my breath and scream.

Belinda-I know your workout today will be awesome.

Debbie-amazing wts. 100lb deads thats amazing.

Heather-way to listen to your body and mind taking that rest day.

Nora-your light workout days are my heavy days.

Roxie - take it easy with your shoulder. Ouch.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 30 Class and Lower Body Add On. I did something to my right shoulder Tuesday night everytime I move it I want to suck in my breath and scream.

Belinda-I know your workout today will be awesome.

Debbie-amazing wts. 100lb deads thats amazing.

Heather-way to listen to your body and mind taking that rest day.

Nora-your light workout days are my heavy days.

Hey Girls!

Quick fly by right now.

I did Turbo Fire 60 Class and then the Stretch 10 (really 12!). That class is a freakin blast!! Though I ate something different for breakfast and it really gave me kind of a tummy ache and bloatedness (Oatmeal baked with Pumpkin and yogurt). My belly feels so bloated and crampy, and so, Iprobably didn't push it quite as much as I usually do with TF. THOUGH, I did reach puke status after the second round of Fire Drills!!

Ok, gotta go! Lots to do before the boys get home from school!

Hi everyone.

Roxie - sorry to hear about your shoulder.

Chris - did you use canned pumpkin in your oatmeal? That sounds pretty good. ^5 on the puke status, btw...:cool:

Heather - nice job on that rest day!

Debbie - damn, I keep forgetting to try lying leg curls.

Belinda - I'm glad you slept well!

Not sure what workout I'm going with tonight. I have cardio on my rotation so it will depend on my mood. Feeling some lat and bicep burn today...:D My stomach muscle seems a little better today so hopefully it's on the mend.

Have a great day everyone!!

Hallo girls,

Debbie - WOW! On your weights. Very impressive! You are one strong girl!

Heather - hope you don't get sick. How are you feeling today? Have fun with your run and biceps later.

Roxie - have fun tonight. Take care, of that shoulder and be careful!

Chris - good job, this morning. TF must be some awesome workouts, glad you still enjoy them.

Melissa - have fun with your workout tonight.

This is what I did today. Love this rotation!

Legs and Calves

LEGS:
Squats - 60#/12 reps - 2 sets (warmup)
Squats - 95#/6 reps - 3 sets, up 5 #
Squats - 57#/25 reps

Leg Press Station - 150#/6 reps - 3 sets
Leg Press Station - 100#/25 reps

Leg Extensions - 55#/6 reps - 3 sets, up 5#
Leg Extensions - 35#/25 reps

Deadlifts - 70#/6 reps - 3 sets, up 5 #
Deadlifts - 45/ 25 reps

Lying Leg Curls - 70#/6 reps - 1 set
Lying Leg Curls - 60#/6 reps - 2 sets
Lying Leg Curls - 35#/25 reps

CALVES:
Standing Barbell Calf Raises - 95#/25 reps - 4 sets, got a good burn. I also did toe in, out front in!

I will be back later!

Last edited:
I'm sorry that I don't have time to do personals today, but have read all your posts. Excellent workouts everyone! Crazy busy here at work. And tomorrow I'm taking a rest day because I'm headed to Amish country with my cousins! Really looking forward to that. So I'll check in with you all on Saturday!

Roxie - I hope your shoulder is ok, just let it heal.

Have a great day! :cool:

Back from my lunchtime run. We got in 3.8 miles in 31 mins. I'll take that :D

Now for biceps after work. Not sure what I want to do - play with reps, straight sets, drop sets....:confused:

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 30 Class and Lower Body add on and for Melissa I did Hip Hop Abs Last Minute Abs.

TF Stats:
31 min
29 in the zone
150 min hr
183 max hr
228 cals burned.

LB:
19 min
13 in the zone
130 min hr
152 max hr
109 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
5 in the zone
149 min hr
163 max hr
37 cals burned.

Hi girls:)

I finished my workouts for today. I once again experienced the wet noodle legs thing and some dizziness and fell today 3 times during Drill Max.

Here's today's workout fly by check in super quick:

Drill Max= 72 Min
Calories burned= 786
Met Value= 8.0

Ab Hits- Workout #6 from S&H Tri's and Bi's= 8 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 55

Total calories burned= 841;)

Ok, I feel like I need to lay on the couch and recuperate. Great job everyone on today's workouts, WTG ladies!;):)

I'll see ya all at tomorrow's check in, have a good night.

Hugs!:)

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - maybe you need to take a few rest days and give you body some rest, JMO! Drill Max is a goody, hah? Awesome job, girl! ((HUGS))) hope you feel better soon.

Roxie - wtg, on your workout today. Hope your shoulder feels better soon.

Heather - awesome job, on your run. Enjoy your weight workout.

Good evening. See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.