Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today.

I will be back with personals and to report my workout!

Have a great day and workout.

Hallo girls,

I am done with Drill Max, 74 min! Felt like doing a circuit workout today, so I did:eek: I burned 937 cal according to my HR monitor:eek: I will have DH check my HR out, that seems a little high, altough I was sweating my butt off the entire 70+ min:eek: Anyway had an awesome workout:D was a lot of fun! I also did abs from LIC! That's it for me today.

Have a great workout today, ladies! BBL!

Today was cardio and I chose Amy Bento's In The Ring. Had a pretty good workout and I love the med ball surge parts. Some of the kickboxing combo's I don't care for and some go on forever and ever. I skipped over parts I didn't want to do but had fun anyways. Good music in this workout.

I also did the Med Ball Ab Work from Amy's Kickbox Surge workout. I love that ab workout, it is really fun.

CARDIO STATS:
59 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
37 minutes above zone
464 calories burned

Belinda - Holy calorie burn Batman!! Nice job!!! :D

Hi ladies. After work I did chest. I went down in weights and up in reps:

Wide-arm pushups - 24

SS#1 - 3x10
Flat bench DB chest flye - 25's
Flat bench DB chest press - 25's

Pushups with feet on step - 8

SS#2 - 3x12
Incline DB chest flye - 20's
Incline DB chest press - 20's

Pushups - 4 with 1:3 count, 4 with 3:1 count, 8 with 2:2 count

Today I will probably do shoulders and triceps or shoulders and abs at lunch then either run after work or do a short step workout. Step just sounds terribly unappealing to me to be honest.

Belinda - way to freaking go with that workout and calorie burn. Wow

Debbie - glad you enjoyed your cardio session.

Good morning...

So glad I decided to do STS M2 again. That 80% is killer though...:cool: My chest and shoulders are still tender and I think my legs are still shakin' from yesterday. Love those tri-sets!!!

Belinda - nice job on Drill Max. 936 calories....that's Nora-status right there....;)

Debbie - nice cardio today!

Heather - nice weights on those flies, girl! I just got myself up to 20's for both flat and incline flies. Never thought I'd get there and can't even imagine using 25's.

Hi Nora, Chris, Roxie and anyone else I missed...:D

Tonight is cardio and abs with DH. Really in the mood from some hills & sprints so I'm thinking CCV7. At least the challenge alternating the 1 min sprints & hills. Might do a mish-mash of some kind.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 30 and Sculpt 30 but might do Body Fusion upper body add on instead.

Belinda-nice workout.

Debbie-GOOD JOB WITH THE ABS. Sounds like you had a good workout to.

Heather-nice job on your workout.

Melissa-wish I could get DH to do abs with me lord knows he needs it. Have fun with CC.

Hi ladies,

Thanks ladies! I still can't believe that cal burn, I used the cal from the WM which was only half from what my HR read. :confused: That's high,even for me!I did had fun wht DM, fun workout!

Debbie - wtg, on your cardio today. One of those day's I will get In the Ring, sounds like fun!

Heather - nice weight workout today. I'll bet you see some nice
results! Have fun with your workout today.

Melissa - glad you enjoy M2, it's a lot of fun! Enjoy your cardio with DH today.

Roxie - have fun tonight!

Have a great day!

Melissa - Sounds like your living in DOM city! The heaviest I can go with flyes is 26. Too much more and I think it'd be unsafe for me. I love combing flyes into presses though. Not really all that heavy for the press, but you burn it out from the flyes :eek:

Roxie - nice workout last night btw. Enjoy whatever you choose today!

Back to report on my lunchtime workout:

I decided to do shoulders and triceps. I did super sets for all but the last exercise where my triceps (elbow really) were just too tired. For the first super set, I did 3x8. For the rest, I lowered the weights and did 3x10.

SS#1
Arnold press - 20's
Overhead triceps extension - 30

SS#2
Lateral raise -11's
Double-arm kickbacks - 11's

SS#3
Upright (DB) rows -16's (this kind of made me made, I was doing 20's for 8 reps)
Lying DB triceps extensions - 15's

Rear delt press - 2x16 - 11's

The reason for the 3x8 on the first super set was because I had thought I could maintain the current wait and add on 2 reps. Well, I couldn't, not with safe form. So I opted to keep the weights and lower the reps instead. I can't seem to break through a weight plateau for those 2 exercises actually. Increasing the weight even .5 lb seems tough

Nora - WOW! 16 weeks of Turbo Fire? Holy Moly! You go girl!!! :cool:

Belinda - I think you'd like In the Ring. Kickbox Surge is fun too. That one even has better music then In the Ring.

Heather - Nice workouts, you are doing great pushing those heavy weights, even with the higher reps. I'm thinking about doing that rotation we did together a while back when I'm done with this one. Are you in?

Melissa - I loved M2 as well. I think that is the best meso cycle in the series. Have fun with CCV7!!! :eek:

Roxie - Thanks about my abs. Glad I did it. I almost skipped it but I know I can't workout on Friday so I had to get abs in somehow. Hope they are sore tomorrow! Enjoy your workout tonight!

Where is Jessica and Jo? I thought they were coming back this week?

Last edited:
Debbie - thanks! I might be in. I've done that one twice and have really enjoyed it (well, minus the 18 reps at the end :eek: )

Belinda - I think you'd like In the Ring. Kickbox Surge is fun too. That one even has better music then In the Ring.

Heather - Nice workouts, you are doing great pushing those heavy weights, even with the higher reps. I'm thinking about doing that rotation we did together a while back when I'm done with this one. Are you in?

Melissa - I loved M2 as well. I think that is the best meso cycle in the series. Have fun with CCV7!!! :eek:

Roxie - Thanks about my abs. Glad I did it. I almost skipped it but I know I can't workout on Friday so I had to get abs in somehow. Hope they are sore tomorrow! Enjoy your workout tonight!

Where is Jessica and Jo? I thought they were coming back this week?

Hi Girls!

Great workouts so far!!

Belinda: ALL of DM, haven't done that in forever!! In fact, I haven't done a LOT of Cathe's "as is" in a long time.

Heather: Nice chest work yesterday! Hope you get out for a run, that sounds like it's your best bet. Is the weather a little cooler there yet? (I still think you live in AZ with all the hotness you have there! LOL!)

Debbie: Good kickboxing workout today!

Melissa: I'm loving Meso 1 too. Getting some nice DOMS EVERY week. I'm in week 3 now. I'm looking forward to Meso 2 too! .. have fun with CC tonight!

Yesterday I did DISC 7 from Meso 1: Chest, Shoulders, Biceps. I have some NICE doms in all those areas today! :eek: We also went for pumpkins with the boys. It was nice to spend time together. We hardly ever ALL do. ... Today I did Turbo Fire 45 EZ. FUN! Still loving the FIYAH! I did Ab Ripper from P90 for abs (see how good I am, Roxie?). .. And then I took Buddy for a BRISK (he pulls me most of the way!) in the woods trails at the park for 35 minutes.

Nora: You are SERIOUSLY on week 17 of Turbo Fire now? Have you kept with the rotation? I am not worthy!!! YOu rock!!

Chris - Nice job with your workouts!! So glad you could check in now that you're all famous ;-)

We actually have a front moving in that's cooling things down a bit. We were in the high 80's yesterday but only high 70's today. AR is HOT but not hot as long as in AZ.

Hi Girls!

Great workouts so far!!

Belinda: ALL of DM, haven't done that in forever!! In fact, I haven't done a LOT of Cathe's "as is" in a long time.

Heather: Nice chest work yesterday! Hope you get out for a run, that sounds like it's your best bet. Is the weather a little cooler there yet? (I still think you live in AZ with all the hotness you have there! LOL!)

Melissa: I'm loving Meso 1 too. Getting some nice DOMS EVERY week. I'm in week 3 now. I'm looking forward to Meso 2 too! .. have fun with CC tonight!

Yesterday I did DISC 7 from Meso 1: Chest, Shoulders, Biceps. I have some NICE doms in all those areas today! :eek: We also went for pumpkins with the boys. It was nice to spend time together. We hardly ever ALL do. ... Today I did Turbo Fire 45 EZ. FUN! Still loving the FIYAH! I did Ab Ripper from P90 for abs (see how good I am, Roxie?). .. And then I took Buddy for a BRISK (he pulls me most of the way!) in the woods trails at the park for 35 minutes.

Nora: You are SERIOUSLY on week 17 of Turbo Fire now? Have you kept with the rotation? I am not worthy!!! YOu rock!!

Hi Girls!

Great workouts so far!!

Chris-GOOD JOB GETTING THOSE ABS DONE. Whats this about being famous must have missed something.

Ah yes! I'm the Success Story on the Cathe newsletter this week! :eek:
I entered my story AGES ago when they first started it up online, and I'd actually forgotten it was there! What a cool surprise today! Made my day.

And yes, you can say you know me!

LOL!!!!

Ah yes! I'm the Success Story on the Cathe newsletter this week! :eek:
I entered my story AGES ago when they first started it up online, and I'd actually forgotten it was there! What a cool surprise today! Made my day.

And yes, you can say you know me!

LOL!!!!

Chris-very inspiring story you look fabulous glad they picked this one.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 30 Class and Upper Body Add On from Basic Step then Stretch 10. I used 7lb wts. and the green resistance band.

30 Stats:
31 min
28 in the zone
155 min hr
186 max hr
243 cals burned.

Upper Body:
20 min
17 in the zone
133 min hr
160 max hr
121 cals burned.

Stretch 10:
12 min
0 in the zone
111 min hr
126 max hr
53 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout for today, I think this is a recovery week in Turbo Fire so its a light week and I finished my 3 1/2 month rotation so that makes 2 STS rotations completed! YAY!!!

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire - Fire 45 EZ= 47 min
Calories burned= 545
Met Value= 8.50

Turbo Fire- STRETCH 10 CLASS= 13 min
Calories burned= 35
Met value= 2.0

Total calories burned= 580

I'm used to more calorie burn but this is a recovery week so I need to expect that.

Belinda- WTG!!! You did Drill Max the entire thing plus added on LIC Abs, you rock girl! What an awesome workout today, keep up the awesome job!:D

Debbie- Yep, this is starting week 16 of Turbo Fire for me. What a fun workout, I do enjoy doing Amy Bento's In The Ring and love the med ball intervals. I love feeling that I did cardio and got in ab work at the same time. I am a med ball ab fiend, love it~! Congrats on a excellent workout!;)

Heather- Excellent change up with weights going lighter and more reps. It sounds like a great strength training workout for you today,WTG!:):cool:

Melissa- Oh Yeah, the tri sets and the double wave loads always get me, but good. I think my favorite parts of STS is Meso 2 and 3 love the different styles. STS is excellent and a keeper in my book and is always gives results for me guaranteed! Excellent workout for you and keep up the great workouts. It sounds like you do need to rest those muscle groups though they did work hard and earned a day off. Bravo on your STS workout!:):D

Roxie- Hey, great job with keeping with Turbo Fire! I see you did TF 30 Class and Upper Body Add On from Basic Step then Stretch 10 today, awesome job ^^^5's to you girl, WTG!!!

Chris- Hey girlfriend, I'm starting week 16 for me with Turbo Fire, and I'm still loving the FIYAH!!! Great job on doing DISC 7 from Meso 1: Chest, Shoulders, Biceps and Turbo Fire - Fire 45EZ. I know what you mean TF is still so much fun and I'm loving it and the great music. I know what you mean about Buddy pulling you on your walks. Ares does the same thing to me, he's cute little bugger he's 8 months now and although still a puppy doesn't look like one. LOL!! I just wish I had his energy!:p Take care and have fun with Buddy and pumpkin stuff.;)

Ok, that's it for me today. Tomorrow I don't have anything scheduled to workout so I may take it as a rest day as I'm supposed to or decide to workout, not sure yet. Seeya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;):D

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - Congrats on finsihing STS twice! WTG, on your workout today. I vote take a rest day tomorrow, you need it

Roxie - Nice job, with TF30 plus your UB wo. today.

Chris - Congratulations on the Sussess Story! That's fantastic! I am so happy for you! You look great, great story! WTG, on D7 and TF 37.

Heather - awesome job, on your chest workout today.

Debbie - whenever you and Heather decide to start that rotaiton, I am in too, I love the looks of that rotation too. LOL! Btw, I do have KB Surge, love that one!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.