Crazy, strong & loving it for November!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Today I will do yoga. Need to clean up my eating this month:( Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. We had a blast in DC yesterday. Eat and drank to much:confused:

I will be back to report my workout.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good Afternoon,

No workout for me today going to see the grandbaby tonite.

Belinda-sounds like a fun time.

Hi girls;)

Just time for a quick check-in right now, so I'll get right to it.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF- Step Boxing- Kelly's Favorite Compliation= 51 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 522
I wore 1# weighted gloves on each hand

STS Cardio: MMA Boxing- Heavy Bag = 20 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories Burned= 205
I wore 1# weighted gloves on each hand

Ab Hits - Workout #6 S+H Bi's & Tri's Abs= 8 min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories Burned= 55

Total calories burned= 782:cool:

Roxie- Have a funtime visiting your grandbaby and take care!;)

Belinda- I'm sure the yoga workout you planned to do will be perfect and feel amazing. Have a great day!

Debbie- I hope your feeling better now and either having a great workout for today or a nice relaxing rest day. Take care girlfriend.

Chris- What are you up to today? I hope all is well with you and where you live with regards to Sandy. Take care and I will keep you and others on the east coast in my prayers.

I'm not working out tomorrow taking care of bills and errands to pay them tomorrow. I will workout Saturday to make up for Friday's no workout.

Hugs to everyone and blessings!:);)

Nora

Hallo everyone,

My yoga workout is done, I did "Bend & Stretch w/ Meliissa McLeod. Awesome yoga workout. I also did some stretches before that for my arch/food (PF), found some good onces on youtube;)

Roxie - have fun visiting your grandbaby tonight.

Nora - awesome job today. WTG on your cal burn!

Debbie - how are you doing? Any better?

Chris - what's up?

I will be back in the morning, good night!

Good moring,

Not sure, what I will do today? Maybe more yoga?

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day/workout.

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on here. I'm finally feeling pain free and hoping to start back on Monday. With Super Storm Sandy and this pain I just haven't felt like posting. My mom had a foot of water in her basement on Tuesday and we were there all day draining it and installing a sump pump. She has never had flooding in that basement before, but with all the water we got from Sandy (6 + inches in 48 hours) her basement couldn't keep it out. I'm glad that storm is over. So doing all that didn't help my shoulder and neck and I was back to square one on Wednesday. I'm finally feeling much better today.

Glad to see you are all still at it! November is here! :eek:

Good Morning,

I told someone on another thread that I would do a KCM and report to her so tonite is Plateau Buster not sure which one yet.

Debbie-I am sorry to hear about your mothers basement I have been there it is not any fun. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Belinda-I did enjoy the grandson I rocked him to sleep.

Hi Girls!!

I know I've been MIA this week too. I can't believe it's Friday AND November already! :eek:

We didn't get any damage here from the hurricane, thankfully!!! We're on the west side of Mass. , the coast is where they got hit hard. :( So awful, it's hard to believe how much damage and devastation there is there.

I've kept up with my workouts this week with Cathe's January 2012 rotation.

Yesterday I switched it up a bit, did my cardio. (HiiT 30 and TBS on the ball). and today I will do Meso 2, Week 4, Back and Biceps.

Belinda: I'm with ya on cleaning up the eating!! :confused: Is this week your rest week for STS?

Debbie: Sorry to hear about your mom's basement, but I guess if that's the worst, it's a good thing. Glad that you are feeling better. YOu are smart in resting when you are sore.

Nora: How are things there? Your workouts are awesome, as usual!! I haven't even looked at Insanity yet, it's been a crazy week here, and I'm trying to stay with the rotation. I'm excited about it, yet I'm also scared! :eek:

Roxie: Hope all is well there! I bet you are loving spending time with your GS!! Are you doing a rotation this month or just playing it day by day?

Hi Girls!!

I know I've been MIA this week too. I can't believe it's Friday AND November already! :eek:

We didn't get any damage here from the hurricane, thankfully!!! We're on the west side of Mass. , the coast is where they got hit hard. :( So awful, it's hard to believe how much damage and devastation there is there.

I've kept up with my workouts this week with Cathe's January 2012 rotation.

Yesterday I switched it up a bit, did my cardio. (HiiT 30 and TBS on the ball). and today I will do Meso 2, Week 4, Back and Biceps.

Belinda: I'm with ya on cleaning up the eating!! :confused: Is this week your rest week for STS?

Debbie: Sorry to hear about your mom's basement, but I guess if that's the worst, it's a good thing. Glad that you are feeling better. YOu are smart in resting when you are sore.

Nora: How are things there? Your workouts are awesome, as usual!! I haven't even looked at Insanity yet, it's been a crazy week here, and I'm trying to stay with the rotation. I'm excited about it, yet I'm also scared! :eek:

Roxie: Hope all is well there! I bet you are loving spending time with your GS!! Are you doing a rotation this month or just playing it day by day?

Chris-its a recovery week before the Push Phase of CLX.

Hi girls!;)

So relieved to hear that those of you on the East coast haven't suffered the devastation that Sandy has delt out to some. I feel so bad for those that were hit so hard and I pray for them to get any and all necessary help and aid available. I planned to not workout today because of running around trying to pay what little we have out to bills with not much left. So in order to do those errands I had to move today's workout to tomorrow so Saturday will be my make up day for today. I pray you all are in good health, safe, and taking care of your selfs and loved ones.

Take care everyone Hugs and blesssings!;):)

Nora

Morning girls,

I never got that workout in yesterday, my arch was hurting so bad I could hardly walk.

I will do yoga today.

Debbie - glad you feeling better. Sorry about your mom basement. Glad she is fine.

Good job everyone and keep up the good job.

Have a wonderful day/weekend.

Hola!

Today *my* upper shoulder/back was very sore. (I thought of you, Debbie). I'm not sure if it is from my STS Back/Bicep work yesterday or if I slept weird. Anyways, I did a lighter cardio, KCM's 30MTF Cardio Quick Fix #1. I added on some of the standing ab work and then did Ab Hits from Kickbox (6 minutes).

Roxie: OH! That's right, you're doing CLX!! That's an awesome program. I do not know why I don't have it!!

Belinda: Sorry about your arch! Did you get something to help it when you saw the doctor? Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Nora: it breaks my heart for the people on the coast that have destruction from the hurricane. I watched the special last night (with Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, etc) , those people are suffereing so much. Mentally. :(

I hope you all have a good weekend!! I work this weekend, and then my schedule changes up a bit for the next 2 months. It won't be every Sat/Sun anymore...

Good Afternoon,

I went to the gym and found out I am now cancelled but they let me workout anyway so I did the Stepmill or what I call the steps to nowhere and then I came home and did KCM's Plateau Buster #2 for the first time and it was a good workout. I am watching my 3 year old twin nephews today and DD, SIL and GS are coming over to watch a football game.

Chris-I like CLX hoping to see good results with it.

Hi girls,

Sorry no workout that I planned to do as a makeup workout for yesterday. I'm too depressed and stressed out to the point I can't function today. I apologize for no workout to check in with. Things are extremely bad for me fiancially right now and this coupled with my MS and other issues have made it impossible for me to even attempt a workout this weekend. I'm not even sure I can next week, we'll see.

I hope and pray positive thoughts for those effected by hurricane Sandy and may God meet them in their hour of need and bless them all. Also, hugs and blessings to all of you.;)

Nora

Walk and abs are done!

(((Nora)))) so sorry you are going through a tough time. Hope things will turn around for you soon. Hang in there, girl!

I will be back later.

Good Afternoon,

I walked on the TM for 35 mins and then did Total Body Stretching Basic Stretch, I really need to do more stretching.

Belinda-good job with your walk.

Nora-I hope things turn around for you soon its still pretty tough here DH hasn't gotten a paycheck yet so things are tight.

Hi girls!

I just am having so much trouble coping and trying to keep it together. The stress is overwhelming and floods me with deep dark thoughts. I battle between crying and wanting to vomit to wanting to end it all. I feel like a failure and am humilated I can't help with finances for my family by working. Sorry, to share this. Please forget I mentioned it my apologies.:(

Nora

Today I got up and got on my treadmill and walked 2 miles. I walked on a 4% incline. Didn't get my heart rate up all that much, but I was sweating. It just felt good to move again. My neck is doing good this morning, I hope it stays that way.

Nora - I'm so sorry you are going through such a hard time. I hope things ease up for you soon! Thinking about you, girl! {{{HUGS}}}

Morning ladies,

Today I will start M2 with D13:D

Nora - please take it easy! You are not a failure! You are going through a very tough time right now, but I know you are strong to get through all this. Hang in there, my friend! Can your family help you finances a little? I will pray for you and your family.

Debbie - good job on the TM this morning.

Hi Roxie and Chris.

I will be back later. Have a great day, everyone.

Good Morning,

I had weird dreams last night so I didn't sleep well. Tonite is CLX Push Circuit 1 and abs and maybe some cardio.

Nora-thinking of you and please don't think that way it would only add to your families financial troubles and think of the pain it would cause.

Debbie-good job with the TM.

Belinda-enjoy your workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.