Crazy Strong and Loving It for May 31, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I feel much better today. I am getting ready to do a step DVD:eek:

I will be back with personals!

Have a great Sunday and workout/rest day:eek:

Morning,

I did it:p I just finsihed CCV1, I did the 1st challenge twice:eek: It was my fist run outside this year. I felt great! I burned 744 cal. My heartrate went up. I am back!:eek::eek:

I still have to work my abs. BBL!

Yay Belinda!!! that must have felt amazing to get a good run in, a CC to boot!!

I had a nice treat last night, the census at the hospital was low enough, so they offered me the night off! I passed it up last weekend, and had a really hard night with a tough/sad/critical patient, so this time, I didn't pass it up! So, I just have to work the one night tonight. .... And then i'm done!

Today is "rest" day from working outs too... Maybe I'll throw in a good Stretch Max or 2.

Nora: I can NOT believe all that you do ...wow! How do you have all that energy?? You have me really intrigued with that bootcamp workout! I like bootcamp style!

Roxie: I think everything in moderation is fine. So as long as you portion out the cantaloupe, watermelon, etc, I think it's great! And good options for snacks!!

ALSO wanted to tell you, Debbie, your June 09 rotation looks WICKED good! I think I may take it up after I finish Circuit City!!! THANK YOU!!!

Good Morning,

Today is a rest day for me to but I will do a stretch of some kind. Do to babysitting and puppy sitting I didn't make it to the grocery store so that is my goal today.

Hi girls,

Haven't done my abs yet:p My legs don't wonna move:eek: I ran over 5 K!

Friday night we had our General Farwell dinner, we had a lot of fun. Yesterday we took our dogs to a dog sitter for the first time. DH and I stayed around

Grafenwoehr just in case the dogs acted up, but they did fine. We picked them up this morning. My lap mix was a little mad at me, he is normal now. They are always around me, when my son comes in June we are going to Hungry and Polen. My son wants to go to Auschwitz to (the concentrations camp) .I probably will start crying, knowing me! I am not crazy going there, my son wants to go there. He is studying European History. He knows more about Hitler than I am and I am the German.LOL!

Patti, great job with SJP premix yesterday, I love that one. How is you DS doing today? Hope he is feeling better. How was your graduation party go last night?

Rockie, great job yesterday with SJP. Did you have fun babysitting? Watermelon, cantaloupe and cucumbers are ok, I eat tons of that stuff and don’t gain any weight. I am a vegetarian. I eat lots of fruit and veggies! Enjoy your rest day/stretch today. Have fun shopping.

Debbie, your weights are amazing! WTG! How are you hamstring today? Your "Get Ready for Summer 2009" rotation looks fantastic. I will come back to that one for sure!

Cris, glad you enjoyed TJ cardio party2 yesterday. I will stick with the 4DS for a while. So far so good. It feels great to be back Have a lot of catching up to do, lol! Can’t wait to start STS in July again. I can’t fin cashew butter in our commissary. I loved every minute of cc today. Enjoy your rest day and stretch today.

Bev, I ask the doctor and they gave me the ok to work out again. I am still taking it easy. If I feel sick or get a headache I will stop. I was afraid overdoing it last week, but so far so good. I feel so much better the last few days (except yesterday), my head is feeling better ( I get less headaches, not sure why I had a nose bleed last week). I had no trouble running today, I still gonna keep my workouts short this week and build up from there.

Nora, WOW on your workouts! You must have a lot of energy every day, hah? WTG on your DOMS. Can you post the websites?

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Hey Everyone - I think today might be a rest day for me. I'm still undecided. Yesterday I ended up not doing Amy's Surge workout. Instead I put on my HRM while I walked repeatedly up and down the stairs while carrying the scraps of wood and drywall, electrical stuff out of the basement. Phew! By the time I got done doing that I had burn 265 calories so I kind of made that my workout. :) (Oh, and I came across 2 spiders while cleaning. They are both dead now so all is well!)

Today DH and I are taking it easy. He is trying to fix up my hammock for me. He's so sweet. I just got done rearranging the living room with a table for us to do school work on. Today is also a cleaning day for me - laundry, laundry, and more laundry. blah.

Nora - I agree - your workouts are super long! I would burn out really quick if I worked out that much...I'm wimpy that way!

Hi Ladies!

Today is my rest day, so no workouts for me today. I figured I sort of worked out for today to yesterday, so I'm good.:p

Debbie- Thanks for putting together a June rotation for us, it looks awesome as usual. I plan to maybe do that one in July. I printed your rotation off and copied and pasted it to word so I can save it.

Belinda- Hi WTG on your workouts!!!! Don't ya just love Cardio Coach, he's the best! I always feel amazing after I do one. Debbie, got me hooked on Cardio Coach. Oh, as for the website info here it is:

Amy Bento- www.nrgfitness.net- Pre-sale for next set is June 26th
Kelly Coffey Meyer- www.coffeyfit.com -Presale begins June 9th

I really feel like I'm going to be thinking hard on which ones I want to get. Notice, I said want not need!:p Yes, I'm a exercise a-holic and exercise dvd a-holic.:) I figure that I'm in good company around here though. LOL!!

WTG! on all the great workouts today, high 5's all around.

Seeya all at tomorrow's check in. Have a wonderful Sunday!;)

Hugs!

Nora;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.