CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR MAY 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I never got a workout in yesterday. I will work out today, not sure what yet. I also have to take the dogs for a walk later.

Have a great Monday and workout! BBL!

Good Morning,

Tonite is suppose to be STS Plyo Legs but I don't own that one so I am going to do KCMs Cardio Blast Plyometrics. It is cloudy and cold here today suppose to have severe weather all day which doesn't help the fact that I have a migraine and still feel like crap. MIL came down for lunch with pneumonia you would think she would know better.

Belinda-enjoy whatever you decide on.

Good morning.

Belinda - enjoy your workout!

Roxie - eek...I hope you feel better soon! MIL should have kept her pneumonia to herself...;)

I had probably THE BEST mother's day ever. Nice and relaxing. DD (10) is still into homemade gifts. She made me this clay hand to hold my rings and put a stretchy sequined ring on it. So cute. By the end of the day two of the fingers fell off so it's going to need some repairs..:eek: I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I did Step Blast last night...YIKES!! I sweated so much that I had salt on my face when the sweat dried. That has only happened a few times and is TOTALLY COOL!!! :cool:

Hi to Heather, Debbie, Jessica, Chris and Nora!!!

Ugh! Migraines are the worst aren't they?? I had one on Thurs PM/Fri and it was NOT pretty.

My morning started off with Ride (Spinning class) and Power (weight class) at my gym. Not gonna lie, it felt damn good to fit both in before 7am today! I'm ready to tackle what is already feeling like a really chaotic day today and am gonna try my darndest NOT to get stressed out. I'm only human, right??

Happy Monday everyone!!

Today was cardio and I did the Body Max 2 Cardio Blast premix. Had a great workout. I didn't think I've done this premix before but I think I did it just recently. Oh well, this time it was a lot more fun because I caught onto the steps really easily. My right knee is bothering me, I think it's because I'm doing so many step workouts again.

HR STATS:
1 hr. 8 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
40 minutes above zone
529 calories burned

Today was cardio and I did the Body Max 2 Cardio Blast premix. Had a great workout. I didn't think I've done this premix before but I think I did it just recently. Oh well, this time it was a lot more fun because I caught onto the steps really easily. My right knee is bothering me, I think it's because I'm doing so many step workouts again.

HR STATS:
1 hr. 8 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
40 minutes above zone
529 calories burned

Debbie-I don't think you saw my post the other day but I discovered we have a new store in town called Nutrition Zone and they have BSN Lean Dessert 1lb tubs for 15.99. Awesome job on your workout admire anyone who can do that workout.

Hallo girls,

I am done with the "Viper" from the Terminator DVD:p That is one tough workout. I did the Gauntlet and Imax Xtreme before, but never the Viper! I burned 646 cal.

I forgot to tell you girls, I am flying to the states on Wednesday. I will start us off tomorrow, not sure if I will have time on Wednesday. We are leaving very early. ;) I still have to pack my suitcase.

I will be back later. Gotta run.

Hallo girls,

I am done with the "Viper" from the Terminator DVD:p That is one tough workout. I did the Gauntlet and Imax Xtreme before, but never the Viper! I burned 646 cal.

I forgot to tell you girls, I am flying to the states on Wednesday. I will start us off tomorrow, not sure if I will have time on Wednesday. We are leaving very early. ;) I still have to pack my suitcase.

I will be back later. Gotta run.

FUN, Belinda! Where are you flying into?

FUN, Belinda! Where are you flying into?

Jessica, DH and I are flying to El Paso, TX! We gonna stay there for a few days. DH ,my DD and I are taking off in our RV. We will drive to Florida, Atlanta and DC;) We gonna park our RV at our friends house (stay with them for a few days )in Atlanta, than fly back to Germany June 1! :eek: I am so ready for some warmer weather!

Belinda - Enjoy your time in the states! I hope it's warmer down south then it is up here. There was frost all over the place this morning and today it's only the high of 54. WTF? Safe travels, my friend!

Roxie - :eek: about your MIL. WTH??? I hope you feel better soon! That's great about that place selling BSN for $15.99. I think Vitamin Shoppe is up to $21.99 or $23.99. I buy mine online because I get a better deal then that.

Melissa - I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! And great job on Step Blast. Love that workout!

Jessica - Nice job with the workouts this a.m.! It does feel good to get them done so early, doesn't it?

Hi to Nora, Wendy, Chris and Heather! Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Belinda - Enjoy your time in the states! I hope it's warmer down south then it is up here. There was frost all over the place this morning and today it's only the high of 54. WTF? Safe travels, my friend!

Roxie - :eek: about your MIL. WTH??? I hope you feel better soon! That's great about that place selling BSN for $15.99. I think Vitamin Shoppe is up to $21.99 or $23.99. I buy mine online because I get a better deal then that.

Melissa - I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! And great job on Step Blast. Love that workout!

Jessica - Nice job with the workouts this a.m.! It does feel good to get them done so early, doesn't it?

Hi to Nora, Wendy, Chris and Heather! Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Debbie-MIL loves attention thankfully my cough is just in my throat and not my chest because hers sounded like it hurt to cough. I just need to get caught up on my sleep and then I can fight this thing off.

Hi ladies. I feel like I've been a slacker checking in.

I ended up staying home today. Part mental health day and part sinus crud. The weather here has gotten cold and dreary. We went from mid-80's to 55 and 60. Nuts.

I did do my workouts today Supersets 2 sets 8 reps plus HIIT Pyramid after

Incline flyes - 31.5 (up 1.5)
Pullovers - 35 (I think it should have been rows)
Military press - 21.5's (didn't change weight)
Lying dumbbell extensions -17's (up .5)
Incline curls - 17's (didn't go up, no way i could do 20#)
Hammer curls - 20's (stayed same)

I feel like this was pretty sad ad I didn't really go up in weights.

Looks like everyone is doing some pretty great workouts!!!

Melissa - SB is one of my all time faves!

Debbie - do you wear a knee brace?

Hi everyone!!!!

Heather - Any workout is a good workout. You got it done, that's all that matters. Some days are good, some are bad. But at least you did it! Good job. No, I don't wear a knee brace but have some wraps at home. I may use them if this keeps up.

Hey girls!

Mondays are tough, especially after a hard work at night. I had a confused patient (large, unsteady, angry man), who took a TON of time and energy from me.

Anyhow, I did Step Moves today + KPC Abs. I also previewed Brazillian Butt Lift, the basics. Showing the moves. Interesting! Seems like a lot of them are similiar to sculpting moves I did in the 80's at an all women's gym (Figures & Fitness) class. Should be interesting to add those in this week! (Lift, butt, lift , damnit!)

Not a ton of time, I have to shower and get supper for the boys....

Nice workouts, girls! Roxie, hope you feel better! Sounds miserable ((hugs)).

You too, Heather!!!

And your knee, Debbie!!!!

Hi ladies. I feel like I've been a slacker checking in.

I ended up staying home today. Part mental health day and part sinus crud. The weather here has gotten cold and dreary. We went from mid-80's to 55 and 60. Nuts.

I did do my workouts today Supersets 2 sets 8 reps plus HIIT Pyramid after

Incline flyes - 31.5 (up 1.5)
Pullovers - 35 (I think it should have been rows)
Military press - 21.5's (didn't change weight)
Lying dumbbell extensions -17's (up .5)
Incline curls - 17's (didn't go up, no way i could do 20#)
Hammer curls - 20's (stayed same)

I feel like this was pretty sad ad I didn't really go up in weights.

Looks like everyone is doing some pretty great workouts!!!

Melissa - SB is one of my all time faves!

Debbie - do you wear a knee brace?

Hi everyone!!!!

Heather, you nut! You actually are feeling badly about your workout today that you did despite feeling like crud?? You are crazy. But then again, that IS why we're all on this here forum, now isn't it? ;) I'm teasing, seriously though, rest up ok??

Thanks ladies!

I am not super disappointed with the weights, it's so hard to keep microloading without getting silly crazy like taping 1lb weight bags to the weights (yes, I've done this). So I just get a little frustrated not being able to increase. I just couldn't jump from 17 to 20. And I know the meds certainly don't help me feel any stronger. Ugh. Don't know which is worse sometimes - meds or being sick.

Debbie - not sure exactly where the pain is, but I got one of those bands that goes under the knee cap. It's for runner's/jumper's knee. It made all the difference. Step is so strenuous on the knees.

;)Hi girls!:)

I hope everyone enjoyed Mother'sday weekend. I'll check in with my workout for today.

Here's Today's Workout:

Insanity- Fit Test (week 5)= 30Min
Calories burned= 451
Always challenging and tough!

Insanity-Max Interval Circuit=60 Min
Calories burned= 942
Doing this workout after the fit test was just so darn difficult making for a total of 90 minutes of Insanity, now that's Insane!!! Yep, definitelty sweating like crazy gasping for air and pushing through to the end. I felt I couldn't have done one more of anything. This was a fun workout and I'm sure I'd have had more energy to bring to it if I didn't have the fit test first though. I did burn an obscene amount of calories which I'm shocked and excited about.

Belinda- Congrats and ^^^5's on taking on the "Viper" and living to tell the tale! I know that's a tough one. I love the Viper and Gauntlet from the "Terminator" dvd. I haven't done the Imax Xtreme yet, but will have to get around to it. Oh and I read that your coming to the states, have a great flight and visit. I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit minus the jet lag. Too bad you can't check the jet lag instead of bad, eh? LOL!! I've been to Australia twice now and didn't get jet lag on either trip coming or going. I was told I'm an anomalie. LOL!!! Have a fun and safe trip!;):)

Roxie- It sounds like a super fun workout you have planned for tonight with KCMs Cardio Blast Plyometrics. I have that KCM DVD too but haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Oh no about you MIL I hope she stays home next time if she's not feeling well. I hope you and your DH don't get ill as a result of being exposed to pneumonia. Please take care.;)

Melissa- Congrats on the awesome mother's day you had. How sweet of your DD to make that for you. I know I love those kinds of simple but sweet gifts my kids have made for me over the years. Step blast is one of those step workouts that gets ya good, and if your not sweating then your not moving and groovin' doing the hard work. I say Great job!!!! WTG!!!

Jessica- WTG Girl!!! You are ambitious today to do both Spin class and Power, you are amazing. Awesome job on your fab workout today!;):)

Debbie- Wow, you never cease to amaze me with your workouts and athelticism. Today you did Body Max 2 Cardio Blast premix, I haven't really utilized the premixes from that one as yet. I can tell from reading your stats that it was a killer workout, fantastic job on today's workout!;):)

Heather- Sorry you aren't feeling well today, please take it easy. You crazy girl you did both Super sets and HiiT:eek:! WTG!!!! Take it easy tonight;)

Chris- Sorry about the tough night at work last night with the particular patient you mentioned. Really great workout for you today with Step Moves today + KPC Abs those are great workouts. Ooh, I saw that you did say you ordered "Brazillian Butt Lift" I'm curious as to what you think of it after trying it. It should get the job done though judging from the infomercials,. Have a great evening!;)

Great job on on the workouts done or that will be done today, you all are amazing catheletes. :);):cool:

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.