"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 5

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio and abs today!

Patti** glad you enjoyed working out with your mom! That is great!

Debbie** glad your headache is gone! You really like CC, hah? I do need to give them a try one day! Which one would you recommend for me?

Rockie** any DOMS in your chest today!

Bev** nice job with disc 8 yesterday! You are doing the 3 month rotation, right?

Karen** hope you are feeling better soon. Great job with your workout!

Chris** enjoy your recovery week!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Have a great day and wokrout!

Hi girls,

I did iTread 1, this morning! I burned 650 cal.:p That is one sweaty and tough workout!

I will work my abs tonight, ran out of time:rolleyes:

Have a great workout and day!

Today was Back, Biceps and Abs. I've decided this morning that I am treating this week as week 4. Then I'm only going to work each body part once a week with the rest of the rotation and add in one more day of cardio. I just don't like working each body part twice and I see no results from it. Plus I want to get this rotation done by May 1st so I can take a week off before I start STS.

10 minutes on treadmill.

1 minute rest between each set.

BACK
Underhand Barbell Rows:
45# - 2 set/15 reps (warmup)
65# - 10 (up 5#)
70# - 10/9 (up 5#)
***Held contraction for 2 seconds. Really felt these.

One-Arm Rows:
37's - 10/10/10
***These were tough. I wanted to try 40's but wanted to keep good form and that was hard with 37's.

BICEPS
Wide Grip EZ Curls:
50# - 10/8/8 (up 5#)
***This felt good. Biceps were pumped.

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
20's - 10
22's - 10/8

ABS
Oxygen Trisets
Hanging Knee Raises
Bench V-Up
Bench Reverse Crunch

***Did 1 set @ 15 reps each, rested 1 minute. Did the same with 12 and 10 reps. This tri-set gets me good. I really feel it all over when I do this. Love it!

That it all...

Morning everyone!

I did Leaner Legs this morning followed by the floor work from PLB. I lifted a lot more than Cathe (she uses 35# through almost all of it) so had to pause a lot to switch my weights around but I needed the break anyway. It was a great leg workout, but the way the deadlifts were thrown in 4 different times kind of irritated me since I kept having to switch out my weights. The last time I just lifted a bit lighter because I was over it. I have improved a lot on the roll ins in the PLB workout so that made me happy.

I have to go run DD to preschool- BBL.

Good Morning,

I didn't get to do my workout last nite to much going on around here can't wait to have my house back. Tonite is TM for 30 mins and since oldest DD works tonite I might try and make up last nites workout.

Belinda-good job with the itread.

Debbie-good decision sounds like you need something different.

Patti-good job with leaner legs I haven't tried that one yet but Cathe uses it alot in her rotations.

Everyone have a good day.

Those of you doing STS, is there a recovery week after the first 4 weeks??? I don't think I'd like that. I thought the recovery week came later in the rotation.

Belinda - I'd recommend each and every one of the CC workouts. I love them all. The first 3 are 30 minute workouts, the rest vary from 45 to 60 minutes. They are awesome!!!

Debbie, thanks! I will give CC a try soon! I love iTreads workouts!
If you do the 3 month rotation, after every meso cyle you have a recovery week. I am doing the 6 month rotation, I have a recovery week every 8 weeks!

Good morning girls! Great workouts so far already today! woohoo!

Today was cardio for me. Since my head is still a little stuffed up I decided to do a shorter, less intense workout. I chose Low IMpact Cardio Timesaver Blast - or something to that affect. I burned a wopping 636 calories! yay!

I feel much better today. I think overdosing on vitamin C may have done some good. I'm definately not 100% yet - but I hope to be cured by at least Monday!

The weather here is warm! Its going to be 50 today and possibly 55-60 degrees tomorrow! I am so looking forward to spring. Unfortunately I am not looking forward to losing a hour of sleep this weekend! :mad:

My tri's are a little sore today from yesterdays workout. Its about time!! I miss those DOMS!

Hi everyone. I did Kick Max this morning. It's not one of my favorites but it gets the job done. Tomorrow is leg day which is my favorite day of the week. WEW HEW!

Belinda-yep I'm doing the 3 month STS rotation. I thought I would try it this way first and if I don't see results then next time I will do the 6 month one.

Karen-glad to hear that you are feeling better. I have done that with Vitamin C and I swear that it works. I've also used Airborne and that seems to help if I catch it in time.

Patti-one of these days they will be starting a Road Trip check in and I highly recommend doing that. I did that last year and felt like I already knew those people when I got there.

Debbie-you just amaze me with your workouts. I think I would like to come back in your body in my next life!!!

Roxie-don't you just hate having people in your house and it messes up your schedule??

Have a good day everyone,
Bev

Thanks Bev, I'll look for it! I'm excited for summer. :)

Chris: Have you tackled Steady State Step yet? I thought of you this week when I did High Intensity Step Mix 2. I know her cuing is a little um, sudden, but she's good for variety, especially at half price. ;)

Checking in, really -

Between being sick (or someone in my family being sick) and travelling out of town for work (I don't have a laptop) working out and/or checking in has been a problem. But I'm ready now!
After lifting heavy with Debbie's rotations for a couple of months, I did an endurance rotation, sort of, in February. Now I'm doing an upper/lower split with a S&H on tap for next month. I see that I'm kind of mimicking STS...ie light/moderate/heavy. I noticed I'm actually doing something similar to Cathe's March rotation.
Legs & Glutes yesterday, PUB today. Everything feels really good.
I work in the morning, but hope to get somthing in later in the day.
Catch up with you later!
Take care, ladies....

In the Ring

Hey everyone. I did Amy Bento In the Ring. I was scheduled to do Cardio Kicks, but decided I didn't want to do that one today. I did another evening workout. I was so irritated this morning with the horrible dvd changer. Someone gave it to me so I decided to use when I had rotations that involved workouts on different dvds. Had no problems with that until this morning it kept freezing up on me. I spent 15 min trying to get it to work. This evening I disconnected and hooked up the old one. I did the workout and burned 700 calories . I did one of the premixes instead of the entire workout.

Glad to see everyone has had great workouts. Also goo to see those who have been feeling under the weather heading back on top of the clouds. Tomorrow is STS legs for me. I hope it will be a good one.
Is the Itread like the CC? I have he CC on my ipod but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Have a great night everyone.

Melinda

Hi everyone!

It sounds like everyone had great workouts today, awesome!:)

Debbie- your workouts are always amazing. I'm in awe. Oh, and yes STS does have a one week break after completing the fourth week, then take the fifth week off from lifting weights and rest up for starting week 6. Its really fun, I'm enjoying it and seeing strength gains. I'm doing the 3 1/2 month rotation and wanted to see my results after that. I think you'd love STS Debbie.

Cardio Coach is awesome, and I highly recommend them. FYI Cardio Coach is having a special right now, you might want to check it out for those that are interested. Just google cardio coach.

Ok, here's my workout today:

Cardio Coach Volume 1= 38 min. I decided to jog a bit longer than the workout time limit.
Calories burned= 389
Distance= 2.57 miles
15 min below zone @ 70% of MHR= peak was 126 BPM
1 min in zone @75% of MHR= 135 BPM
17 min @80% of MHR= 144 BPM
40 sec @85% of MHR= 153 BPM

Kick Max= 74 min Phew!:p
Calories burned= 748
BPM= 128 = 70% of MHR for majority of workout.
I love kickboxing and enjoy doing this workout.

Perfect Abs- Bootcamp Challenge Abs-8 min.

That's it for me today guys! Seeya all at tomorrow's checkin', have a great evening!:)

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.