"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 28 "

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will go to the gym:p

Not sure if I posted my workout yesterday:D I did disc 9, plus abs, burned 738 cal.

Eat healthy, work hard and have a wonderful day! BBL!

Happy Saturday ladies. I just got done doing the premix from SJP and loved it. I don't know why I was thinking that I wouldn't like that workout but it was alot of fun. Especially the hi-lo portion. I was usually on the wrong foot and going the wrong way but I was only up for 15 minutes before I started it. So now as soon as I shower, we're off to Panera and I can have by bagel. WEW HEW! I'm being partly healthy because I'm taking my own cream cheese.

Debbie-I hope you had a great birthday!

Gotta go.

Bev

Hi girls,

I just finshed all of CCPP, no extra challenge! I traveled over 5 miles.All I can say is HOLY COW! :p:p I don't feel my legs anymore. I am glad tomorrow is a rest day. Now I know why everyone is doing PP only once a month:p

Bev** great job SJP this morning!

Debbie** hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

I need to catch my breath, bbl! Hi to everyone that follows!

Have a great Satureday!

Oops

I forgot to report that I did the pilates based abs yesterday instead of today which is how Cathe has it on her rotation. I knew I wouldn't have the time this morning.

Bev

Morning! I did Maximum Intensity Cardio this morning- burned 757 calories. Really, that isn't one I should do fasted- I almost ran out of energy about three quarters of the way through, but managed. I honestly don't like that workout- I used to not like the hi/lo but it is more the step workout that I don't like now. It just drags on and that is so unusual for a Cathe workout for me- I even checked the rest of the STS rotation to see if I will have to substitute. I think she uses the hi/lo one more time, which I can do. :)

Belinda: That is a heck of a big calorie burn for a leg workout- I have disc 9 this week so I wonder what I'm in for! Ha!

Bev: Glad you liked SJP- I like the hi/lo in that one too- it's fun. I also like the Pilates based abs in STS- very fun.

I have to go get showered and then on with my day- have to bake some muffins for the kids and get an oatmeal experiment in the crock pot. I'll post later if it turns out. Have a great day!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! I had a great day yesterday. My DH got me a really cool DVD/Surround Sound system for my workout room. Man, he's making it so I never want to leave that room! LOL!! I can't wait for it to get installed. He's a keeper! :D

Today I worked Back and Abs. Had an excellent workout.

10 minutes on treadmill for warmup.

8 sets of 20 seconds on/10 seconds off with each exercise

2 minute rest between each exercise.

BACK
Standing Row:
10# weighted vest: 8 sets/9-8 reps
***The vest helped. Last week I did it with my body weight only. Held the contraction and really felt it by the end.

T-Bar Row:
30# - 8 sets/11-10 reps
***LOVE my new T-bar handles. Love them! This is a fun exercise now. LOL!

T-Back Squeeze:
Purple Band: 8 sets/16-14 reps
***These burned like a mother.

Dumbbell Pullover:
20# - 8 sets/10-8 reps (up 5#)
***These felt good. I still think I can go higher with this.

ABS
Oxygen Trisets:
Hanging Knee Raises
Bench V-Ups
Reverse Bench Crunch

***Did 15 reps each exercise, rested 1 minute then repeated for 12 and 10 reps. I love this triset. I'm getting stronger because I don't struggle as much with it anymore. I may add more reps next time I do these.

HR Stats:
47 minutes
1 minute below zone
38 minutes in zone
8 minutes above zone
361 calories burned

That is all....

You all have a great weekend!

Hey Girls!

I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 for my cardio day today instead of KM: Bootcamp Premix. they were the same time, 50 minutes, and I felt I needed a little Chalene for a change! It was fun and I worked up a good sweat. I also did the standing work from TJ: Ab Jam! I ALWAYS feel that in my obliques!

Belinda: That CCPP sounds scary! Good for you for kickin it out!

Bev: Sounds like a fun cardio today too. YOu made me LOL at bringing your own cream cheese. Sounds like something I would do! Enjoy!

Patti: MIC is TOUGH and LONG! I really have to be in the mood for that Hi/Lo stuff. I thought I liked the Step though. But it's tough esp at the end with those blasts! You're on your last breath and she wants you to BLAST??? I'm always a little afraid I might hurt myself at that point.

Debbie: COOL beans on the surround sound for your WO room!!!! :eek: You definitely got a keeper for a DH there! Workout sounds fun with fun new toys too!

Have a great Saturday, everyone...:cool:

Hi girls,

I am back with personals! :D

Bev** nice job with disc 15 yesterday. My back was hurting yesterday doing deadlifts, I had to lower my weight. You don’t look like you are 55! I am gonna be 46 this year, LOL! My headache is feeling better! I was doing a translation English to German for a web site! DD needed help and my computer just kept shutting down! I think that gave me a headache! I was up until 1:30 a.m last night, because my computer wasn’t working.

Debbie** hope you recover you files, that’s sucks! Great job with your shoulder workout Friday and today’s! You don’t look 43! Awesome job on your leg workout yesterday and back today. Your husband is a keeper! Nice b-day gift!

Chris** nice workout Friday! How are your legs? I do enjoy the bonus legs! The paper plates got me good yesterday! Glad you enjoyed your workout today! CCPP kicked my butt today, I couldn’t do much for hours! No kidding!

Karen** sorry, your HRM broke! I hope your basement gets finished soon!

Nora** you are amaze me with your energy! WTG on CCV1 and SB Friday! Great job on your double workout yesterday. I am always glad when I am finished with legs!

Wendy** WTG on keeping up with your workouts! Enjoy your spring break! Have a safe trip!

Patti** WTG on disc 6 yesterday. I was surprised with my cal. burn too! STS gets my HR up!

I will check in tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

Debbie, I am doing the STS 6 month rotation, in two weeks I will have my fist recovery week. I don’t remember the last time I took a recovery week. I plan on taking a no workout week, just walking my dogs or do some light yoga. I notice my body is extremely tired this day’s .Before STS, I did your rotations for almost 3 month. I been working hard for months and finally have my eating under control. I lost a total of 18 pounds since Dec.08, whatever I am doing it’s working. I can’t wait to reach my goal weight.Taking a complete rest week will not hurt me, right?

Hey everyone - great workouts today!

I just got my workout in a few minutes ago. I did the SJP hi/low premix and Pilates based abs. I was smokin'!! It felt weird not taking my HR all through the workout - but at the same time it was a little less stressful as well. :)

DH and I were out car shopping this morning. :) This afternoon we will be doing more work on the basement. Early this morning DH got the rest of the insulation and drywall up. Its slowly getting there...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Good evening Ladies!:D

I just finished up my workout today. My knees were aching a little today so I eased up on the workout I'd planned with CCV3 and opted to do CCV2 instead.

Today's workout:

CCV2= 39 min (I include the whole 39 min because I run during intro and steady state 3 and cool down.
Calories burned= 399
Distance= 2.85 miles
Intro&Warmup= 6 min approx. BPM 88-117 65% of MHR
Challenge 1= 8 min approx. BPM= 130-135= 75% of MHR
Challenge 2= 8 min approx. BPM= 132-143= fro 75%-almost 80% ofMHR
Steady State 2= approx. 3 min BPM= Recovering rate 126(70%)-132(75%)MHR.
Challenge 3= 8:30 BPM= 140-147 ending with 80%+ MHR
Cool Down= cool down level 3 jog=135 BPM for four min then last minute slowed to a walking pace of 3.5 mph.

S,J,P- Premix-Step & Hi/Lo Circuit= 44 min
Calories Burned= 390
Just for fun I wore my HRM and checked it a couple of times during this workout and my BPM got up to 144= 80% of MHR. Cool!;)

REST

STS-AB Circuits- Pilates based abs= 19 min
Calories Burned= 117

That's it for me today! Tomorrow is a rest day so if I do any workouts tomorrow maybe Fluidity Seat & Thigh and stretching. We'll see how I feel tomorrow before I decide.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Saturday!

Wow! Debbie your Hubby is a keeper. Congrats on the workout room surround sound. That will be awesome!

Take care and Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.