"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 25 "

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do disc 8 (back & triceps) today! BBL to preort my workout!

Have a great workout and day!

Good morning everyone. I just got done doing disc 14 for legs and loved it but then I love leg workouts. I seem to be in the minority on that but that's typical for me. The tri sets made the workout seem to fly by. I did miss having a bonus leg workout at the end but that calf workout was a killer. I had to grab a lower weight immediately.

Deb-thanks for sharing your preworkout and post workout meals with me. Do you ever eat a cheat meal?? You have to be the most disciplined person that I know!

Have a good day and a good workout to all who follow.

Bev

Morning! I did Disc #5 today, back and triceps. It was a good workout- I added the extended stretch and resisted the urge to do more cardio. That is my resolution for this STS rotation- to stop overdoing it on that! Anyway, I burned 425 calories.

Bev: I like legs too- I did a rotation recently where I worked them twice a week. I get such nice results when I do that.

Hi Belinda!

Have a good day everyone!

Well, today's workout fell short. I was really bummed too. I felt great when I woke up, got on my treadmill to do one of my Cardio Coach mixes and with the first challenge, third sprint my low back near the right side of my tail bone started to pinch bad. I tried a 3rd sprint but it wasn't happening. I lowered my speed and incline and just did a freakin' walk for 45 minutes. Talk about BORING! Dang, I hate when this happens. But I know what that can turn into if I just try and work through it so I listened to my body and just did steady walking. So at least I did something.

Was suppose to do abs as well, but will do that tomorrow. I'll stretch later tonight and hopefully this pinch will subside. It's actually not so bad right now so I'm sure it will go away.

Cardio Stats:
45 minutes
5 minutes below zone
39 minutes in zone (not bad)
3 minutes above zone
344 calories burned
2.6 miles travelled

I was really looking forward to a good calorie burn today. Oh well. These things happen.

Bev - Oh yes, I have my share of cheat foods. Usually on Saturday's, it's just one big food fest day for me. :D Gotta have my pizza and chocolate!

Today was STS Legs Disc 14. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - however by the end my legs were a little shakey in the knees! My heart rate really got up there with this workout. According to my HRM I burned 468 calories! yay! I thought for sure the trisets would have me bored - but it really went by fast. Now I can dread the back and bicep work on Friday...still sore from mondays upperbody.

Good Afternoon ladies!:)

Just checking in for today's workout, thankfully I got it done much earlier than last night, since its 3:33 pm Oregon time.:p

Today's workout:
Cardio Coach Volume 4= 52 min
Calories burned= 639
Distance= 3.61 miles
Warm up=6 min approx.
Challenge 1= 8 min@140 BPM= between 75%-but not quite 80% of MHR
Steady State 1= 2.5 min @146=80% of MHR
Challenge 2= 8 min approx.@148 BPM=80+% of MHR
Steady State 2= 2.5min approx.@144 BPM=80% of MHR
Challenge 3= 11 min varying between 150-152 BPM=85% of MHR
The last 45 seconds I reached 157BPM=85%+ but not reaching 90% of MHR.
Steady State 3= 4 min@144 BPM = 80% of MHR
Cool down= 3min Medium speed jog= 140 BPM not quite reaching 85% of MHR
Stretch= 6 min + stretch. I felt awesome after this workout. I always love CC workouts!:D

STS- Legs, Meso 2, Disc 14= 48 min
Calories burned= 393
This was so much fun and it just simply flew by. I loved the Tri-sets those were awesome. The paper plate section are always amazing, they are so tough but they really work several muscle groups in the legs and pulls in the abs as stabilizers- Nothing like multi-tasking muscular workout that ups the calorie burn too! gotta love that!!!;)

Winsor Pilates Circle workout= 20 min
Calories burned= 109

That's it for me today! I missed Debbie's pre-workout snack/meal and the post one too. Can somebody fill me in on what that was. Ialways love to learn something new each day. Enlighten please! I hope you all had an awesome workout setting the tone for a wonderful wednesday!:)

Hugs!;)
Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.