Crazy strong and loving it for March 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

I will cardio today. The weather is nice outside, maybe I will go for a nice run?

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Friday and workout, everyone!

I am done with my wo! I ran outside for the first time in months:D I ran for 45 min. nice and easy! Not sure how many miles I ran, have to wait until DH comes home, he knows all those routes better than I am. I burned 621 cal.

I also took my dogs for their walk, that was my cool down! Off to get busy! BBL!

I should not have worked out today. I felt pretty good when I woke up but as my workout progressed I got light headed and nauseous. I did Gym Style Legs but only did the standing part and ended with the calf work. I was sweating A LOT, more then I usually do with a leg workout. Not good. I think I'll take another rest day tomorrow. Whatever is in my system is still there.

Anyways, here's how my workout went:

Barbell Squats - 65#/3 sets 16 reps
Front Lunges - 20's/2 sets 8 reps
***Cathe does different rep counts on this one, legs were burning.
Rear Lunges - 20's/1 set w/tons of reps
Plie Squats - 30#/2 sets 16 reps
***She does 2 sets of 15 count low ends at the end of each set.
Leg Press w/Band - 5 risers/green band - 2 sets/15 reps
Elevated Deadlifts - 55#/2 sets/16 reps different rep counts
Slow Motion Lunges - 12's/4 SLOW reps
***These are killers. By this time I felt like puking.
Calf Raises

That was it. Sort of glad I got something done but then again I think sleeping in would have been better.

I'll be doing the original Bootcamp today!

I have a list of things I really need to do, but it's the only nice day out this week, and I kind of want to run too. Maybe a quickie 20-30 minute one on my way to Walmart....

Belinda: WOOT WOOT! For a nice run outside!

Debbie: Oh , that workout sounds horrid :( Hope you feel better soon.

BBL!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me I hope will be LIS and hopefully some abs. I didn't get my workout done last night the girls came over to see their grandmother.

Debbie-sorry to hear you are not feelin better sounds like you really need a few more days to recover.

Belinda-congrats on being able to run.

Chris-enjoy your workout.

Belinda - Nice run this morning! I'm glad to hear you are doing so well with your workouts. Your back must be almost 100%.

Chris - Have fun with Bootcamp! I haven't done that one in years.

Roxie - Have you gone to see the ENT yet? Just wondering. Are you feeling any better?

Nora - WOW on your calorie burn yesterday!!! :eek: :eek:

Hi to Jessica, Wendy and Heather!!!

Last edited:
Hi ladies. I totally opted to sleep in rather than workout this morning. I may end up making today my rest day.

Belinda - I get an hour for lunch. DH and I work across the street from each other and only live 7 blocks away so that's how we can get the run in, but we can't really run more than 30 mins. Good job with your run today.

Debbie - Hate to hear that you're still sick. Not good. I've had workouts like that too - you think you're ok until you get started. You made it through though!! And a leg workout on top of it!

Nora - holy cow with your calories last night. That's insane!!

Roxie - hope you enjoyed the time with the family last night at least. Sometimes that trumps a workout.

Chris - hope you enjoy bootcamp!

Jessica - what'd you do today???

Wendy - I know you're getting read for the RT. So jealous. Have I mentioned that??? LOL

Went to the ENT this morning, and I have Benign Proxsymanal Postional Vertigo the only treatment is to make myself dizzy by throwing myself backwards on the bed and fighting through the dizziness suppose to do this 2-3 times a week for a month and that should work, I also have moderate hearing loss in the right ear due to all this crap.

Hi ladies!! I'm in a FAB mood today since today is "my Friday"! I'm taking tomorrow off to spend the day/night in the city with the hubs. It's restaurant week in Boston so we're going to a fancy steak house and then to drinks with my sister and a guy she's been dating (which is huge since this is the first guy I get to meet since she's been back on the dating scene). We're staying in the city too which I'm SO EXCITED for!! :)

Anyway, my workout today was Kick, was supporting my friend who taught solo today. I MAY run tonight just because its gorgeous out and I'm a sucker for a good night run when the weather is right!

Belinda - NICE on the run, good calorie burn too!

Debbie - SUCKS that you're sick still, I hate that feeling, especially when it lingers for so long that it throws everything off like that!

Nora - agree with the others, holy crap on those cals!!

Roxie - looove LIS!!

Chris - Would you believe I haven't done bootcamp before? It's one of the only Cathe DVDs I don't own ;)

Heather - nice job on sleeping in, if your body is saying rest, REST!

Wendy - um I'm so totally jealous too, I am DYING for them to post when the NJ RT will be!!!

Went to the ENT this morning, and I have Benign Proxsymanal Postional Vertigo the only treatment is to make myself dizzy by throwing myself backwards on the bed and fighting through the dizziness suppose to do this 2-3 times a week for a month and that should work, I also have moderate hearing loss in the right ear due to all this crap.

I have never heard of a treatment like this before. I sure hope it doesn't make you worse. Are you having sinus problems? That is the weirdest cure I've ever heard of. I hope it works.

THAT Sounds VERY bizarre indeed! Did it work, Roxie?

Great workouts girls!

I did indeed do BC. It flew by, it's kind of fun! The cycles go so quickly, ya know? I felt weird working my abs again. I modified a few of them. (They are sore from yesterday still)

Heather: You're due a rest day, no worries!!!

Jessica: Good for you for feeling FAB! Sounds like some great stuff to look forward to!!

I didn't run :( I'm sad, but I have too much stuff to do and my boys are all in different directions after an early dinner...

Good job with BC. I haven't done any circuits in ages. Sorry you didn't get your run in though.

I know I should probably rest today, but I'm really feeling more energized and want to do Athletic Step. Not sure I'll still have that same urge tomorrow. Decisions....

THAT Sounds VERY bizarre indeed! Did it work, Roxie?

Great workouts girls!

I did indeed do BC. It flew by, it's kind of fun! The cycles go so quickly, ya know? I felt weird working my abs again. I modified a few of them. (They are sore from yesterday still)

Heather: You're due a rest day, no worries!!!

Jessica: Good for you for feeling FAB! Sounds like some great stuff to look forward to!!

I didn't run :( I'm sad, but I have too much stuff to do and my boys are all in different directions after an early dinner...

Oh, meant to do a follow up that DH and I did not run at lunch b/c of 20 mile per hour winds! I'm crazy but not stupid! :eek:

Debbie-I am having sinus issues and she looked at my nose but apparently thats not the problem. I wanted to throw up on her when she pushed me backwards.

Heather-lol at the wind thing. Its blowing here today to.

Chris-I am not going to purposely make myself dizzy unless it is to go to bed or do an exercise that requires me to lay on the floor I am not stupid. You should have seen me when my phone rang at midnight, the on call service couldn't get ahold of the boss so they called me. It was not a pretty picture sitting up quick was not a good idea.

Good Evening,

I did the original LIS and Hip Hop Abs Last Minute Abs.

Stats:
37 min
35 in the zone
151 min hr
179 max hr
278 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
5 in the zone
159 min hr
175 max hr
42 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm checking in for Thursday's check in.

Here's today's workout:

HIIT 40/20 = 31 Min
Calories= 423

S&H Chest Only=31 Min
Calories burned= 254

I would have did a run on the Treadmill too, but its late and I'm really tired with the excitement of the new puppy today. So, I'll just run tomorrow and do S&H Tri's only, and maybe throw in some ab work, we'll see. Total calories burned from today's workout= 677

I do have a pic of my beloved Vader, my GSD we had to put down monday:( and a pic of the new puppy, but I'm not sure how to do that here. So if you all want to know just pm me with your email addy and I can email you the pics.

I'm too bushed for personals tonight so please forgive me. I will try to do better tomorrow. Great job on all your workouts today! :cool::) I'll see ya all at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.