Crazy strong and loving it for March 23, 2010

Hi ladies. This morning I did Cardio Fusion. I didn't sleep well at all and have been awake since 4:15. I have absolutely no idea how I pulled off cardio!! LOL. Today my mom, sis, and her kids are coming up for a visit so it'll at least be a short day at work. AND it's supposed to be sunny and 73. YAY!

Roxie - good job with your workout last night

Nora - I am SOOOO sorry to hear about your loss. I have been there and know the pain. HUGS. Good for you for picking a shelter pup. Both of my furbabies are rescue dogs (got them from breed specific rescues). Awesome workout BTW.

Wendy - I did the pyramid workouts 2 weeks in a row and totally forgot what killers they are! So jealous of the SD trip.

Debbie - is today cardio for you?

Belinda - I'm sure you're workout will be awesome as always.

Jessica - what do you have in store? Is it weights today?

Chris - what are your plans? Are you feeling more rested today?

Good Morning,

Tonite for me will be LM step only. Then I need to spend some time with DH before he leaves tomarrow, he is out of town this week and he could drive back and forth if he wanted to but since my mom is going to be here he chose to stay there.

Belinda-have fun at the gym.

Heather-I was awake at that time guess I should have chatted with you.

No workout for me today. Woke up feeling horrible. I'm staying home from work and I plan on sleeping and reading if my head allows it.

Hopefully be back at it tomorrow. Have great workouts everyone!

ETD: Came back in here to add:

Jessica - I know exactly what you are going through with your job. I'm in the same boat. I've been looking for another job since July, 2009, so be prepared for it to take some time. It is VERY hard to get a job these days. But good luck to you!

Nora - I am so sorry to hear about your beloved dog. I am so sad to hear about it. My heart hurts for you. I'm sure the new puppy will bring you joy, and when you think of your old friend it will bring you smiles. {{{hugs}}}

Last edited:
No workout for me today. Woke up feeling horrible. I'm staying home from work and I plan on sleeping and reading if my head allows it.

Hopefully be back at it tomorrow. Have great workouts everyone!

ETD: Came back in here to add:

Jessica - I know exactly what you are going through with your job. I'm in the same boat. I've been looking for another job since July, 2009, so be prepared for it to take some time. It is VERY hard to get a job these days. But good luck to you!

Nora - I am so sorry to hear about your beloved dog. I am so sad to hear about it. My heart hurts for you. I'm sure the new puppy will bring you joy, and when you think of your old friend it will bring you smiles. {{{hugs}}}

Debbie-hope you get to feeling better soon being sick sucks.

Hey Everyone,

Today on the rotation is High Step Training - Advanced. kind of weird since yesterday was also a circuit, but the weights are light enough, so I'm going to go for it. Haven't done this one in a very long time, so it should be fun!

It is rainy and cool and dark out here. The weather really effects my mood. I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning. And it depresses me because there are never any mornings where I could possibly "just lay in bed". I wanted to SOOOO bad!!!

Nora: I am soooooo sorry to read about you losing your furry baby. I still remember the pain of losing our first dog. Coincidentally, her name was "Fader". and everyone THOUGHT her name was "Vader". It is absolutely painful to seem them suffering though. You did the right thing . (((hugs))). I'm sure that new puppy will take your mind off of the pain. .... You'll have to let us know how you like working one body part this week. I really , surprisingly, enjoyed it a lot last week!

Belinda
: You gym rat you! Hope you have a good workout today!

Debbie: You really must be feeling bad to not work out and to miss work. Hope it's not anything that lasts long. Take care!!

Roxie: Good workout last night! I hope you have some good quality time with your mom this week, even though I know you said you're dreading it. But they won't be around forever, so try to enjoy what you can. Have fun with LM tonight!

Heather: Did you get up at 4:30 to work out? You are going to be crashing tonight early. CF is a good sweaty cardio though, esp with the drills at the end! Can't believe you pulled that off either!!

Jessica: I can relate a little to your feelings of stress at work. My job emotionally drains me (i'm an RN on an oncology unit) and physically (work 12 hour nights). And our management is getting crazy lately, picking apart our work when we bust our asses in what we do to take care of sick people. But the paperwork isn't done "right", so we apparently are the worst nurses. It's hard. ... Working out sure helps with some of the stress though, doesn't it?

Wendy: I can't believe the RT is this coming weekend! SOunds like a great get away and extended vacation for you. You'll have to make sure you find Beth and Sangeeta (HOttiescientist) (they are on the March10 rotation check in I post to, too). Can not wait to hear all about it! ..... Great workouts so far this week!!! Talk about motivation!!

Off to do HST!

Hey Everyone,

Today on the rotation is High Step Training - Advanced. kind of weird since yesterday was also a circuit, but the weights are light enough, so I'm going to go for it. Haven't done this one in a very long time, so it should be fun!

It is rainy and cool and dark out here. The weather really effects my mood. I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning. And it depresses me because there are never any mornings where I could possibly "just lay in bed". I wanted to SOOOO bad!!!

Nora: I am soooooo sorry to read about you losing your furry baby. I still remember the pain of losing our first dog. Coincidentally, her name was "Fader". and everyone THOUGHT her name was "Vader". It is absolutely painful to seem them suffering though. You did the right thing . (((hugs))). I'm sure that new puppy will take your mind off of the pain. .... You'll have to let us know how you like working one body part this week. I really , surprisingly, enjoyed it a lot last week!

Belinda
: You gym rat you! Hope you have a good workout today!

Debbie: You really must be feeling bad to not work out and to miss work. Hope it's not anything that lasts long. Take care!!

Roxie: Good workout last night! I hope you have some good quality time with your mom this week, even though I know you said you're dreading it. But they won't be around forever, so try to enjoy what you can. Have fun with LM tonight!

Heather: Did you get up at 4:30 to work out? You are going to be crashing tonight early. CF is a good sweaty cardio though, esp with the drills at the end! Can't believe you pulled that off either!!

Jessica: I can relate a little to your feelings of stress at work. My job emotionally drains me (i'm an RN on an oncology unit) and physically (work 12 hour nights). And our management is getting crazy lately, picking apart our work when we bust our asses in what we do to take care of sick people. But the paperwork isn't done "right", so we apparently are the worst nurses. It's hard. ... Working out sure helps with some of the stress though, doesn't it?

Wendy: I can't believe the RT is this coming weekend! SOunds like a great get away and extended vacation for you. You'll have to make sure you find Beth and Sangeeta (HOttiescientist) (they are on the March10 rotation check in I post to, too). Can not wait to hear all about it! ..... Great workouts so far this week!!! Talk about motivation!!

Off to do HST!

Nora - SO SAD to hear of your loss. I have a HUGE soft spot for animals, have two cats of my own and have experienced the loss of a pet a few times before too. It's heartbreaking, I'm so very sorry. :( Sure makes my rant about work seem like nothing in comparison!

On that note, though, thank you ladies for the support, it's a tough time out there for many of us on the job hunt so I need to remember to be thankful that I still HAVE a job, albeit one that makes me pretty miserable at times. ;)

As for my workout plans? I slept in this morning for a change and plan to go to a new class at my gym called Dynamic Core - supposedly a combination of dynamic and static moves to get right at the core from various angles. Never tried it and need to work on my core for all the kickboxing I do that requires strong abs so we'll see how it goes! Was planning on a run but can't fathom the treadmill tonight, especially since my knee is still bugging me a smidge.

Try to enjoy the day ladies! Sweat it hard ;)

I decided to post my meals for today tell me what you think? Keep in mind the dr. told me I need more fiber for other issues that came about because of the ear problem.

Brkfst-wt. control cinnamon oatmeal, and grapefruit.
AM Snack-stoneyfield organic lowfat vanilla, with sliced frozen strawberries, and special k lowfat granola sprinkled on top.
Lunch-whole wheat natural peanut butter sand., baby carrots and del-monte peaches.
PM snack-cheese stick, 3 ritz crackers, and cherry tomatoes, and banana.
Supper-some kind of chicken haven't really decided yet veggies and rice.

I just got home from the gym, a late workout for us. We left the gym around 8 PM:( Still need to eat. I did CCPP, burned 703 cal:p My legs are killing me right now, I sprinted around 7.

Debbie, hope you feel better by tomorrow! Get some rest! (((HUGS)))

I will catch up with personals!

Debbie - hope you feel better soon!

Jessica - hugs to you on the work front.

Belinda - 700 calories! You go!

Roxie - I think the eats look pretty good. Definitely better than some you've posted before. I always worry you don't eat enough girl!!

Debbie - hope you feel better soon!

Jessica - hugs to you on the work front.

Belinda - 700 calories! You go!

Roxie - I think the eats look pretty good. Definitely better than some you've posted before. I always worry you don't eat enough girl!!

Heather-I am really trying to eat what Debbie says I should eat. I am also cutting way down on my sugar intake I think that was aggravating the other problem. I was going through a phase where I craved sugar.

Good Evening,

Had to change workout plans but I at least got one in. DD and her DH are coming over. I did TJ 20min Cardio wanted to do abs but didn't have time.

Stats:
19min
17 in the zone
144 min hr
168 max hr
129 cals burned.

Good job going with the flow and still getting in a workout!!

Good Evening,

Had to change workout plans but I at least got one in. DD and her DH are coming over. I did TJ 20min Cardio wanted to do abs but didn't have time.

Stats:
19min
17 in the zone
144 min hr
168 max hr
129 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'll check in quickly and see if I can do personals afterwards not sure If I can.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.1 My Short Mix= 20 Min
Calories burned=264
Distance=1.70 Miles
BPM's= 109, 135,141,144,148,152,138

Step Blast= 55 min
Calories burned= 498

S&H- BACK ONLY- Back work,and stretch= 18Min
Calories burned= 147

STS Ab Circuits- MedBall Abs= 10 Minutes
Calories burned= 62

Total Calories burned from today's workout= 971

I'm still a mess today, my eyes are swollen and puffy from crying. I'll try to do personals.

Heather- Thanks for the kind words of condolences. I willl try to see if I can find a German Shepherd specific shelter near me. I just love that breed! We're still going to get this little Australian Shepherd Mix but I really want another German Shepherd preferably or domaniant look GSD mix. I love my big dogs:) Wow, I'm impressed you still were able to workout with the lack of sleep, not alot of people could do that so good job. But definitely get a good night's sleep. It sounds like you'll have a fun day with your mom, sister and her kids in town. Have a great day!

Roxie- Nice choie LM that's a fun workout but its tough. Enjoy some quality time with your hubby before he leaves. Have a great day!

Debbie- Thanks for your kind words of condolence. I'm hoping that the new puppy will. I still want a GSD though, I love my Vader and he's GSD. I think its the breed for me. The new dog is Australian shepherd cute and super smart but a medium sized dog. Vader's a Large GSD and very much the alpha male, very loyal, and loving and very protective of his family and property. My heart hurts for the loss of him. Thanks for the hugs Debbie, I can definitely use them.

Chris- Thank you for your kind thoughts and words of condolence, it means a lot to me. That's kind of a interesting similarity with your first dog's name eh? LOL!! What do you think of High Step Training? I have High Step Challenge and was wondering if its worth it to get High Step Training or not? I was thinking of substituting High Step Training with High Step Challenge, I know that will mean doing it twice next week for me but that's should be ok. I like doing one body part everyday it is fun and it seems to be a lot faster especially when I do cardio aswell so its very time efficient. Let me know about the answers to my questions above regarding the High Step Training DVD, I'm curious about it and if I should get it or not,;)

jsutera- Thank you for your heart felt condolences, it means alot. I hope you enjoyed sleeping in today and I'd love to hear about your Dynamic Core class that you went to,. It sounds like a good one. Have a good time either way!;)

Wendy- Hi and thanks for you comments yesterday. The weather has been nice pretty much the last couple of days for the most part. I hope you're enjoying the sunshine and having a great workout. Wow, its so close to the RT I know you'll have a blast, you lucky girl you. You'll have to tell us all about it. ;)

That's it for me tonight girls, see ya at tomorrow's check in. WTG! on all of your workouts done today, Bravo!:):cool:

Hugs!:)

Nora

Hi girls -

Don't know if you'll see this it's so late....
Today I did CCC this morning before work - I'm liking it better the more I do it. And when I got home I ran 3 miles on the TM. I was joking that I needed to get in "last chance workouts" before the RT, now if I could only practice "last chance on not shoving that in my pie-hole!".
Debbie, I'm sorry you're sick. I hope today's rest did your body good.
You are just a working out machine, aren't ya Belinda?!?!? Good for you!
Nora, nice work on CC and SB! Sounds like a good fun mix. I hope you get some rest tonight.
Heather, great workout! I don't have CF, but I have the other discs..... Maybe I'll get it when it goes on "weekly special". Get some sleep tonight! Have an awesome time with your family.
Roxie - speaking of family, do try to enjoy yours Roxie. And, if I remember correctly, doesn't your mom kind of "pooh pooh" you working out? Work out anyway! And I didn't notice any soda on your meal list....???? Yay!
Chris, you have an amazing job that means so much to people when they probably don't have the focus or energy to let you know how much you are appreciated. So, thank you for your hard work and late nights! And, yes, I'll look for those girls at the RT.
Jessica - I hope work is good for you tomorrow. Enjoy your classes, too. Are you getting any soreness from your core class?
Tomorrow will be a busy day, then we fly out on Thursday. I'm fairly incompetent when it comes to wireless, posting pics, etc. We just got this new computer so I don't know if we'll take it. Or if I'll just have to wait and post when I get to my in-laws in AZ.
Have a great week/end, girls. Catch ya later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.