"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 22'

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is a very needed rest day!:D I never worked my abs yesterday, I will do my abs after my coffee!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Morning!

Belinda: I have abs today too and not sure what else. It is technically a rest day but I had 3 of those this week with being sick. So maybe something light will be on tap...or not. :)

Have a great day everyone!

OMG - I am hyperventalating!!!! Has anyone else checked out the Ask Cathe forum today??? Cathe just annouced a new series that she will be filming! STS Shock Cardio! Sign me up!!! I'm so excited!!!

OMG - I am hyperventalating!!!! Has anyone else checked out the Ask Cathe forum today??? Cathe just annouced a new series that she will be filming! STS Shock Cardio! Sign me up!!! I'm so excited!!!

What:eek: I need to check it out! Don't know how I missed it this morning?:rolleyes:

Good Morning,

I didn't get Powermax done yesterday so I think I will do basic step with a set of risers to make up for it then do a stretch. That new STS cardio sounds right up my alley have to check it out. Everyone have a good day.

Hi Everyone:)

I trust everyone has had a great weekend and great or really good workouts or rest.

I didn't check in yesterday, sorry. I was not feeling well and I just watched my copy of target exclusive 3 DVD set of "Twilight". Love it!!!

I did yesterdays workout today.

Sunday's workout-

Cardio Coach Volume 2 revised= 39 min
Calories burned=453
Distance= 3.03 I did run 4 min longer at a jog pace to push myself to hit the three mile mark.
3 min below zone= 88-leveling at 126 BPM= up to 70% of MHR.
Challenge 1= 7 min @ 135 BPM= 75% of MHR
Challenge 2= 7 min@ 144 BPM= 80% of MHR
Steady state rest= 3 min @ 136 BPM= just barely above 75% of MHR.
Challenge 3= 12.5 min @153 BPM=85% of MHR. This is where I added 4 min jog.
Cool down= 5 min walking cool down.

Amy Bento's- In The Ring- NRG Interval Premix= 34 min uses 8# med ball.
Calories burned= 348

Ok, that's it for me today! Have a great evening!:);)

Hugs,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.