"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 21"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Later today I will go to the gym. Not sure what I will do????????

Have a great workout and day! BBL!

Good morning:D

I am done with CCV 1:p:p OMG! Do I love this workouts! I burned 570 cal. not bad for a 3 mil. run.

Have a great weekend and workout!

Good Morning,

This morning is 4ds LIS cardio only maybe ME abs or some other kind of abs and tonite I am going to do Power Max for the first time. Everyone have a good day.

Belinda-good job on the workout.

Morning!

Belinda: That's a great calorie burn for 3 miles- you go!

Roxie: I love love love Power Max- simple moves but still fun. You'll have a good time.

I am playing catch up with STS due to being sick this week, so DH and I are going to do legs today while the kids nap. I am ready to move on to week #2! Have a good Saturday everyone!

Today was Back and I had a great workout. I had a headache and still do so I ended up cutting it short. Just did the back workout and called it a day.

10 minutes on treadmill doing light jog.

20 seconds on/10 seconds off.

3 minutes rest between each exercise.

BACK
Standing Row:
BW - 8 sets/10 reps
***This was using my Perfect Pullup Bar. Liked this exercise.

T-Bar Row:
30# - 8 sets/12 reps
***These burned, I don't think I could have gone any heavier. Use my new T-bar handles and it made a huge difference. Love those!

T-Back Squeeze:
Purple Band - varied 12/13 reps for 8 sets
***These burned big time. I knew they would.

Dumbbell Pullover:
15# - 8 sets/10 reps
***Should have used 20#. Good burn, though.

HR Stats:
43 minutes
10 minutes below zone
31 minutes in zone
3 minutes above zone
307 calories burned.

That is all...

Hi Girls!

I did Premix #2 from Cardio Fusion this morning. I was hoping it had some step in it, but it was 6 drills from Drill Max. Still fun, and still a great sweat! I've noticed with Meso #2 that Cathe has cut back on the length of cardio. I followed it with Abs Circuit Medicine Ball Abs. (very cool moves).

This happening on very bad sleep last night, And I was so relieved that I didn't have a headache when I woke up, because I usually do when that happens.

Debbie, I feel for ya! I wonder, are your headaches maybe hormonal? Your back workout sounds like a good one. You sure are mixing things up with this style of working out.

Belinda: I've been reading about YOUR CC workouts and Debbies and others, and am truly considering getting one. Are they good for running outside (I don't do TreadMills)? And which one would you guys recommend?

Patti: Glad you're feeling well enough to catch up with STS! YOu guys have me wondering about Power Max now...

Roxie: Let us know what you think of Power Max!

I did STS Legs today- disc #3. I think I am glad we are doing the 3 month rotation- I did week #1 twice and that was fine to get our groove going but I don't think I want to repeat every workout twice. Anyway, EXCELLENT workout today. I burned 560 workouts and my legs are fried!

Chris: I feel like I've done quite a bit of Drill Max lately with a few premixes, the entire workout (before STS) and as part of Cardio Fusion. I am glad it is only showing up again in Meso #2- maybe I'll be ready for it again by then. I am also happy to hear that the length of cardios is slightly shorter in the upcoming month. I noticed that for me this week includes Low Max, MIC and Cardio Kicks. The thought of MIC makes me a bit nauseous. :)

Hey everyone - today was pretty much a rest day for me. DH got me out of bed really early this morning and we went to HomeDepot to get more supplies for the basement. We worked on that until early this afternoon and then he went to take a nap (he works third shift) - well he is still napping...

I went and took the pup out for a walk and did a 4 minute tabata workout I found on YouTube. (so pretty much a rest day!) Hopefully I get something in tomorrow between the basement project. Gosh does the weekend fly...

Checking in -

Did PUB today - always a great workout! I managed to eek out all of the bicep curls - man, I need some pace weights/ weighted gloves/ something for small weight adjustments.

My legs were very sore today after working out with the vest yesterday. I'm going to attempt PLB tomorrow a.m. before I leave for work. Looking forward to that.

Have a great evening, ladies.

And, Patti....MIC.....good times.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.