Crazy, Strong and Loving it for March 2014!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Plan for today is: STS D27 and P90X3 Synergistics.

Have a great weekend and workout, everyone.

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Circuit Burn 2 today now preparing for the bad weather.

Belinda-good job with the workouts you have planned.

Good afternoon,

Workouts are done!

Roxie - good job with KCM Burn Circuit. Stay warm!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone.

Good Afternoon,

I walked on the TM for 35 minutes this afternoon. We ended up with 3" of snow but its really cold out wind chills of -17.

Yay March is here! Spring is that much closer! :)

I am taking the week off because I'm doing a 12 week challenge through work and it starts on March 10th and runs to May 30th. I am still not motivated to workout so I'm hoping the break and the challenge will put me in gear.

I hope you guys have a great week! Think SPRING!!!!

Hi girls;)

Good morning and Happy Monday;) I just finished today's workout feeling worn out and knee is sore thinking I shouldn't have hit it so hard today. I was trying to hold back but I guess I'll have to ease back more on the impact. Thank goodness I have a stationary bike I think I'll have to use that and see how the knee does with that tomorrow. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2 revised- My Short Mix = 20 Min on TM
Distance= 1.63 Miles
MV= 9.25
CB= 253

Daily HiiT- Any Time Fitness- Day 1 of 5 Day Challenge 5X = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Daily HiiT- Fry the Fat in 5 Days Challenge- Day 1 Abs= 8 min X 2 (six rounds)= 16 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 131

Total calories burned= 718:cool:

Ok, I'm running behind today so I will have to make brief comments for personals today.;)

Debbie- enjoy the week off to rest and embrace that upcoming challenge with gusto! Be well and good luck girlfriend.;):cool:

Roxie- Nice 35 min walk on TM today, WTG!! Oh man 3 feet of snow, Yikes!! Please keep warm and be safe.;):)

Belinda- I hope all is well with you and yours. Have a blessed day and have fun with P90X3 workout today and presumably STS whichever one. Take care and be well, give your furry kids a hug for me.;)

Chris- Hugs to you because wonderful hardworking nurses need more hugs of appreciation for all that they do. Consider yourself Hugged and appreciated!((Cyber Hugs)) I hope you are having a great day and had a great workout today. Have a blessed day!;):)

Hugs, blessings, healing, and warm wishes,;):)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM ' S Stepboxing with Kickboxing drills. Super cold here again today.

Debbie-good luck with your challenge.

Nora-I think you need to hold back some more wow. No we got 3 inches.

Good evening,

Today I started STS M3 Week 2, D28 (Chest & Back) and P90X2 Week 10 - Decelerator.

Debbie - it really doesn't look like spring here:confused: We got hit by heavy snow last night. I am so done with that white stuff.

Roxie - you go, girl! Glad you had fun with KCM today.

Nora - glad you listen to your body. Nothing wrong with holing back until you feel better.

Hi Chris!

Good night, ladies!

Hi Girls!

Happy March!!!

I'm on my new schedule officially this week, Sunday and Wednesday overnights (7p-7a). I was planning on taking a Monday or Thursday rest day, this week it's today!

I have 3 more weeks left in STS Undulating Rotation. Last week was Meso 2, this week is Meso 3.

Debbie, Oh! What is the challenge? The nicer weather always gets me motivated to eat better and move more. So, anytime it can start!LOL!. we didn't get snow, but it's bitter cold here. 20 degrees below "normal" they say! Ugh

Belinda, More and more I want to get P90X 3!!! Do you think I would like it?

Roxie, are you doing a month of KCM? Love the stepboxing workout!

Nora, you're so sweet! thanks for the hugs and appreciation! Working on an Oncology floor is sometimes super stressfull, emotionally and physically (last night we had to move a 600 lb man on and off a stretcher!!). But it is rewarding, I meet the nicest people!! .... Maybe ice your knee tonight? I understand pushing it harder than you should. You start getting into a workout, and then can't help yourself! and schedule lower impact workouts for a while, until it feels better.

have a great Monday evening all

Good Evening,

Chris-yes I have been doing KCM's 2012 New Year Rotation it always seems to help me tone up. I am waiting for her new ones to come out I want to be ready for boat season which I don't see happening anytime soon. I will star her June 2013 rotation next.

Debbie-its going to be awhile before it warms up here.

Good morning,

P90X3 MMX is done

Chris - I think you would like P90X3, I like it a lot:eek: Do you like Tony?

Roxie - good job with your workout yesterday.

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout, everyone!

Howdy! :D

Today I started a week of Meso 3! 4th week of Chest & Back. Good heavy stuff!!

Roxie: I should look at KCM rotations. I didn't realize she had a bunch? I know, the warm weather is far far away here too. We still have about a foot of snow on the ground.

Belinda: I LOVE Tony! I really do. I need to save up my "allowance" and get 3!

Hi Nora and Debbie!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Kettlebell Kickboxing- The Scorcher Series- Strength= 40 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 519

Les Mills Combat- Combat 30 Live= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 348

Total calories burned= 867:eek::cool::)

In did dial it back on the cardio impact today and that seemed to feel pretty good. I want to go harder but I know I shouldn't until my knee is better so I'll resist and be good and do what's right for my knee and recovery from injury.

Chris- Hi:D:cool: Congrats on starting another round of Meso 3, week 4 of Chest & Back. That is some good heavy lifting, and fun so enjoy and remember to be awesome today!;) ps. P90X3 does look good but its something I'd have to save up for a few months we'll see.

Belinda- Great job with P90X3 workout of MMX, I'm sure it was a super fun and challenging workout. Keep up the great job with your workouts girlfriend and high fives to both you and your DH for all the great effort in your workouts. No doubt you'll get awesome results with all that effort and positive energy. Have a blessed day and be well.;):D

Roxie- I hope the weather is better there, less snow and icy stuff. Please keep warm and be safe. I forgot to ask how's the boss lady's DH is he recuperating well from his surgery? I sure hope he's feeling better and following doctor's orders. I wish him the best. I'm sure you'll have a great workout today. Have a wonderful Tuesday, be warm, safe and well girlfriend.;):)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Happy Hump Day,

After I have my coffee, I will do STS D38 (legs), this evening I will do Eccentric Upper.

Nora - very impassive workouts. How many workout dvd's do you have? And how do you like Kettlebell Kickboxing- The Scorcher Series?

Chris - have fun with your workout today. I think you like P90X3.

I will be back to report my workout. Have a great day.

Howdy!

Today was Plyo Legs, week 4. And I added on 100 firewalkers and 100 reps of leg lifts (abs).

I work tonight. Blech.

Nice job , Nora, dialing back the impact! I understand it's hard.

Belinda, D38 is the rack leg work ? ... You are amazing doing 2 workouts a day!

Hi Debbie and Roxie!!! :)

Hi girls!;)

Happy Hump Day!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Pump & Burn = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Susan Chung- Rapid Fire Sweat- Boxing Premix= 47 Min
MV= 7.75
CB= 497

Total calories burned= 808;)

Chris- Hi!! Nice workout today girlfriend with STS Plyo Legs, week 4. And add-ons of 100 firewalkers and 100 reps of leg lifts (abs). WOW!!! That is a serious booty kicking workout. WTG!! You rocked that workout, good for you be proud of that workout. Now, go and have an awesome & blessed day!;):D:cool:

Belinda- Have a great workout today with what you have planned. Wow, your workout plans for today look pretty amazing and fun with STS D38 (legs), this evening I will do Eccentric Upper from P90X3. Have a fab workout and even more so blessed day.;)

Roxie- I hope all is well with you and that you had a great workout today or plan to do so later. Take care and keep warm girlfriend. ;):)

Debbie- Enjoy your rest week and know that I'm thinking of you!;)

Hugs, blessings and good health prayers;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Bootcamp Cardio Only premix and had a good workout then we went shopping so had a good day. We had a little bit of snow today and it was 39 degrees but I think its suppose to be 50 tomarrow.

Good morning,

Today I have P90X3 Triometrics.

Nora - good job yesterday.

Roxie - nice job with KCM's Bootcamp Cardio Only premix.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Hi everyone! I am enjoying my rest week. It's so nice to get that extra hour to sleep in!

Belinda & Chris - I also want the P90X3 or whatever it's called. I love the concept of half hour workouts. However, it looks really high impact to me when they do the cardio. Belinda, is it as high as it looks?

Roxie - It's supposed to be 50 here tomorrow as well. Yay! At least it seems to have quit snowing.

Nora - Watch that knee girl! You don't want to keep reinjuring it. I'm glad it is better, though!

TTYL everyone! :)

Debbie - enjoy your rest week. I can't do any high impact workouts, have to keep everything low impact and I still get a good workout in. I love that those workouts are only 30 min and time really flies by. I am in week 10 and still love it! If you don't like it, they do have a 90 Day return policy. When I saw the first clips from P90X3, for some reason they didn't appeal to me at all. Once I did the workout…I was surprised:D Like I said, I keep everything low impact, no jumping for me;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.