"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 19"

Hi girls,

I went with DH to a military ceremony (which by the way was in the gym:p). I did CCV5, had an excellent workout! I burned 3334 cal.:p:p:rolleyes: There must be something wrong with my HR:eek::p I wished I burned that much:rolleyes: DH needs to take a look at that thing. The TM said over 500 cal., my HR is always 100 cal over:p:p.Oh, well!

Hi to everyone that follows. Need to get in the shower, I always get very cold?

Good morning ladies. I did a TaeBo workout this morning that had alot of floor work in it since I felt like my legs needed a workout.

Belinda-WOW you sure burned alot of calories! That's a good one. lol

Have a good day.

Bev

Today was going to be a rest day but I felt like doing cardio this morning. So I did CTX Kickbox w/ arm drills and abs. I got very mad at my dvd player because 2 minutes left to go on the abs it started skipping. Grrr. I finally took the DVD out and looked at it - it looked fine. Put it back in and it did the same thing. I've never even done that workout before so that chances of it being scratched are slim. I think my DVD player is going to crap. sigh. Technology.

Hi girls,

I was wrong; I didn’t do CCV5 this morning. I did CCV6:p This one was tough!

Bev, I tought you liked my cal. burn:p:p I wished I burned that much:p:D:eek: Great job on TB this morning!

Have a great day!

Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H legs and shoulders, DD works tonite so there shouldn't be any interruptions. I still need to make up todays cardio.

Debbie-my mid morning snack is usually yoplait light fat free yogurt and a banana and my afternoon snack is either cheese fruit and veggie or almonds fruit and veggie do these sound ok because when I logged these kinds of meals my cals go way up and I usually have nothing left for the evening meal.

Belinda-nice cal burn LOL.

Everyone have a good day.

Hey Girls...

Today is cardio day, so I'm doing the Bootcamp Original premix: Cardio Only and then instead of Cathe's "Quick Fix Cardio", I'm going to do the step only from IMAX 3. And THEN, No Equipment Abs Circuit...

My lower end is sooo sore from my first run of the season on Tuesday , and THEN I did STS: DISC 17 (Meso #2: Legs) yesterday. I could not walk , i swear! I was a mess...

My butt is talking to me this morning, esp. with stairs... oh :eek:

Belinda: LOL @ your calorie burn!! I didn't even realize a HRM could go up that high!!! Mine is also a bit "over" by 100-200 I think.

Karen: I did the CTX KB workout on Tuesday! It was fun, the arm drills KILLED my shoulders after STS Shoulders on Monday though! And oddly enough, the disc froze in one spot for me too. It was weird, because it didn't do that the first time i played it.

Bev & Roxie: Sound like good tough workouts today!

Ok, today was Shoulders and Traps. Had an EXCELLENT workout! I am so pumped about this training and I am loving it. DH and I found a Tabata clock online that he downloaded for me. It's on my laptop and I had it in my workout room this morning. I todes the 20 second countdown, beeps and then does the 10 second rest countdown and beeps again when the next set shoudl start. Talk about intense. When I was using my two timers I at least had a few extra seconds to get them going. This didn't give me any extra time and I really felt each exercise. Too fun!!! My shoulders are fried!!!!

10 minutes on treadmill for a warmup

SHOULDERS
Overhead Barbell Press:
35# - 11/11/9
***Had to pause the timer and drop the weight, this killed me after only 3 sets.
25# - 11/8/10/5/8
***Ok, this exercise had my legs shaking. As you can see where 5 reps are, I had to stop early. Even where I hit 8 reps I had a few more seconds to do more but couldn't.

Front Raise:
10# plate - 9/10/10/9/9/10/9/9
***These weren't so bad. Probably could have used more weights.

Bent Over Raise:
8's - 8 sets/12 reps
***These burned like a mother.

Barbell Shrugs:45# - 8 sets/16 reps
***These burned bad too. Good weight choice.

Lateral Raise:
5's - Varied between 11 and 10 reps for 8 sets
***Wasn't going to do this due to my shoulder problem but I decided to give it a shot. All is well and these felt good.

HR stats:
49 minutes
1 minute below zone
45 minutes in zone
4 minutes above zone
367 calories burned

Then I got on my treadmill again and did a light jog for 8 minutes and a fast run for 2 minutes. Was sweating like a mofo.

Total HR stats:
1 hr. 3 min.
1:40 below zone
50 minutes in zone
12 minutes above zone
481 calories burn

WOOHOO!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Debbie - I think my HR would be going nutts with a workout being on a timer like that. I would get so nervous! lol

Debbie-my mid morning snack is usually yoplait light fat free yogurt and a banana and my afternoon snack is either cheese fruit and veggie or almonds fruit and veggie do these sound ok because when I logged these kinds of meals my cals go way up and I usually have nothing left for the evening meal.

How high up does it go? When I eat almonds I limit it to 1 or 2 tbsp., never anymore. Yogurt doesn't have all that many calories in it. Maybe just choose one of the snacks to eat and not all of them. Like have the yogurt for mid morning and almonds for mid afternoon. Either that or you'll have to lower what you are eating at other times during the day.

Hi everyone!:)

I'm just checking in with today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 3= 45 min
Distance= 3.01 miles
Calories Burned= 553
warm up= 126-135 BPM for 8 min warm up
3 min @146 BPM in zone 80% of MHR
10 min @151 BPM above Zone approaching 85% of MHR
3 min @ 138 BPM 75% or MHR
4 sprints 10 sec each @85-90% of MHR= 153 BPM
5 min @153-160 BPM 85% approaching 90% Of MHR
5 min stretch.

TaeBo Fat Blasting Cardio with bands= 46 min
Calories burned= 440
BPM= 5 min @126
BPM= 10 min @135
BPM= 28 min @140 BPM
I haven't done Taebo in ages, this was fun.

STS-AB Circuits- Weights and Plates ABs= 19 min
Calories Burned= 117
The plate workout is fun and killer, man that gets you good!:eek:

That's it for me today. I hope everyone had a great workout and great day. See ya at tomorrow's check-in. Have a good night!;)

Hugs! :)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.