Crazy strong and loving it for March 16, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today! I promise I will be back for perersonals! Sorry about that, been very busy with spring cleaning. I am almost done!

Have a wonderful day and workout!;)

Morning girls,

I am done with my workout. Did an oldie today, I decited to to Power Max! Had a lot of fun and burned 439 cal. Not bad! I also did the ab workout from PS/BB.

I will eat some lunch, take the dogs for a walk (hopping it will stop raining.
BBL!

Today was cardio and I did Step Moves. Very fun workout but had trouble with some of the step combo's. I'll get it, though. Had fun with it and my HR was up in the 150's almost the whole time I was doing this workout. Not sure why, it wasn't really all that high in impact.

HR STATS:
43 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
8 minutes in zone
33 minutes above zone
356 calories burned

Then I did the Ab work from MMA Kickbox. I did all the exercises but the pushups at the end. There is no way I could do a pushup today with as sore as I am.

Nice workouts today girls!!!

Belinda: So jealous you are almost done spring cleaning. I get too overwhelmed at what I need to do, and don't get it done! LOL!

Debbie: Step Moves *IS* fun! Good choice! It does take a little bit to get down the moves though. YAY for DOMS!

Nora: Nice workouts yesterday!.. Did you get Insanity yet? I'm intrigued by it, but feel I could never do an entire rotation of it. .. I will definitely let you know if I hear anything more about Turbo Fire. I'm very excited for those workouts!! LOVE Chalene and turbo jams & kicks!

Today is Step Blast and S&H Back only. Should be fun! I contemplated subbing a run for SB, because it is SOOO nice out, but I also love SB. Decisions decisions. I won't work out until later AM though, I have to go to my youngest son's class for reading group at 9:30.

*waves* to Heather, Jessica, Roxie, and Wendy!!

Good Morning,

Decided on a new plan of action for illness, I am going to stop taking the antibiotic think it is causing problems and just take sudafed every 4 hrs., the migraine is because aunt flo is suppose to start and I always get one then so I expect it to go away soon. Tonite for me will be 4ds LIS step only. My uncle died yesterday so my mom is coming back to stay for awhile she will be at my DS for 1 week and then my house for 1 week and if you all remember from last summer she drove me nuts, so I have to get her room cleaned up this weekend so no more sickness.

Belinda-good job with your workout I was going to do that one this week but it is to long to do on a week day have to save that for a Saturday.

Debbie-good job getting those abs done. I plan on doing that workout for the 1st time next week but that is when mom is going to be here so we will have to see.

Chris-great job with your workout I am like you when it comes to spring cleaning to overwhelming thats almost what cleaning the bedroom is going to be like it has become a storage room.

Hi ladies. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to get up and do the cardio only premix from LIC. DH and I may run at lunch b/c it's so nice out, but not for certain.

Nora - way to go with your workout yesterday! I may need to check out that turbo workout you mentioned. I haven't done some of the BM2 premixes in ages b/c I really got burned out on them. I love the cardio from Drill Max, but do that one at least once a week as part of Cardio Fusion. I wish there was a way to take bits and pieces from various workouts and combine them all to make my own!!!

Debbie - I was going to ask if you were able to move your arms today! I was SOOOO sore after my first weight workout after my 1 wk rest and you took 2. OUCHIE.

Belinda
- hope the rain clears up for you. That can get really miserable.

Chris - have fun with whichever one you choose to do today! Maybe take advantage of the nice weather with the run!

Wendy - I knew you were out there rocking the workouts still ;)

Roxie - how are you doing today?

Jessica - isn't today your rest day???

Had a few minutes for personals. Thought I'd get them on here. Sorry it's been so long!

Jessica - I haven't welcomed you yet and just wanted to say I'm glad to see you joined us! Your workouts are amazing! So welcome!

Nora - Nice going with your workout and I'm glad you found that your body does better doing cardio first. Mine doesn't like that, but then again, I never do cardio and weights on the same day. High 5's to you!!!

Wendy - Nice job with disc 7 and the three miles girl! You go!!! And it's been really nice here too, but my bike it in my mom's garage and I haven't had the time to go get it. I really could have rode it last week, it was so nice out.

Belinda - I haven't done PM in a long long time!!! Nice job!!

Chris - What did you decide to do today?? I love SB too, one of my favoriest! Are you following a specific rotation?

Roxie - So sorry to hear about your uncle. I will pray for you and your family. Hope you start feeling better, this has gone on for a long time now.

Heather - Nice going with LIC!!! And nice job getting up so early! :D

So I ended up going to the park for a run. It was very very VERY nice! Sun is out and felt SOOO warm. I even sweated! Ran for 50 minutes! Did the stairs and hills and all over. It felt great! And then I stretched in the sun afterwards....ahhhhhh!!!! I came home and did S&H Back. it was so short! And I really have to get used to the long breaks in between. I'm like "La la la la la..can we start anytime soon??"

I can always do SB some other time this week...

Roxie: How long were you supposed to take antibiotics anyways? A usual course is only 7 days. Sorry to hear about your uncle :( Hope things go ok with your mom. Good luck cleaning!

Heather: Your words were very wise! Might as well run when it's nice out. Sorry the time change is making it harder for you!!! Let us know if you run today!

Debbie: I'm doing Cathe's MARCH 10 Rotation. Every week is different. This week is one body part per day. Next week, the last week, is all circuits! It definitely isn't boring!

Debbie - I suppose we can forgive you just this once :p

Roxie - Sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope you get to enjoy LIS tonight.

Chris - I knew you'd end up running!!! You sound like you're on cloud nine now!

I did indeed run at lunch - 25 crappy minutes. Blah. It just wasn't a good run. I had such high hopes too. It didn't really warm up and the sun wasn't out. I just felt like everything was off. You know how that goes sometimes. I am pretty sure that having done step (even LIC) didn't really benefit my run either. It did give me a boost of energy (oddly enough) and it was nice to be outside with DH.

So I ended up going to the park for a run. It was very very VERY nice! Sun is out and felt SOOO warm. I even sweated! Ran for 50 minutes! Did the stairs and hills and all over. It felt great! And then I stretched in the sun afterwards....ahhhhhh!!!! I came home and did S&H Back. it was so short! And I really have to get used to the long breaks in between. I'm like "La la la la la..can we start anytime soon??"

I can always do SB some other time this week...

Roxie: How long were you supposed to take antibiotics anyways? A usual course is only 7 days. Sorry to hear about your uncle :( Hope things go ok with your mom. Good luck cleaning!

Heather: Your words were very wise! Might as well run when it's nice out. Sorry the time change is making it harder for you!!! Let us know if you run today!

Debbie: I'm doing Cathe's MARCH 10 Rotation. Every week is different. This week is one body part per day. Next week, the last week, is all circuits! It definitely isn't boring!

Chris-it was 2 a day for 14 days the zithromax didn't work we switched to omnicef which is a cousing to penicillian and I am allergic to that so don't know why she chose that one appearently didn't read my chart but after I take it the dizziness is worse.

Did my workout tonite still dizzy but it felt good to do a tough cardio workout, and then I did 10min Solution Belly Fat Blaster all standing abs.

LIS Step Stats:
35 min
32 in the zone
149 min hr
178 max hr
254 cals burned.

BFB Stats:
10 min
9 in the zone
145 min hr
164 max hr
69 cals burned. Could have been better but its the first time doing it.

Hi girls!;)

I'm just stopping by and checking in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 8 Instrumental only of Challenge 2= 18:45
BPM's= 152=85% Max HR
In the Zone.
Cool Down BPM= 125=69% HR
Distance= 1.60 Miles
Calories burned= 244

STS Cardio: Cardio Core Circuits= 51 min
Calories burned= 462

Core Cuts-STanding Medball Abs #A= 12 Minutes
Calories burned= 74
Used 8lb. Medball.

Total Calories burned from today's workou=780;)

Belinda- Nice workout! I haven't done Power Max but I bet its a fun one. I do love PS, and the abs from it are great too! Awesome job today, rest up for tomorrow. ;)

Debbie- Hi!:) STep moves is a fun one but some of the step combo's mess me up. I haven't mastered that one yet, but given time I will. Definitely rest up tonight, hopefully you'll feel less sore tomorrow. ;)

Chris- Thanks for the compliments.:eek: I do have Insanity but have been waiting to start it until I have puzzle mats for my workout room to help my knees with shock absorbtion since it is high impact so I'm being cautious. Yes, I'm right there with you on being excited about Turbo Fire, I can't wait. Now I just have to try and skrimp and save every penny I can so I can get it when it comes out. I just love Turbo Jam and the huge fun factor so I'm hoping it will encorporate some Turbo moves and the fun. :eek: Have a fun workout with SB, I haven't done that one in a while. I'm still having fun with Cathe's March 2010 rotation I'm in week 2. SB gives a fun sweatfest of a workout so enjoy! Take care!;)

Roxie- I'm so sorry for your loss. Plus I can understand about relatives being difficult and stressful even in the best of times. Just hang in there, kiddo. Regarding the antibiotic thing, I just hope you get well ASAP! Probably the main thing is get your rest it will help you with all that is happening just now in your life. I hope rest and Sudafed will do the trick for you and get you feeling well.;) 4DS is an excellent choice with the premixes for time effective workouts. Have fun!:)

Heather- Great job on LIC cardio only premix. When I first started Cathe a couple of years ago I bought LIC, Cardio Fusion, and BM2. I really love LIC its awesome as are the others. I have to admit that I'm only now exploring all the premixes on my now huge cathe dvd fitness library. BM2 has quite a few premix options. I love the big calorie burn from that one and Drill Max even in the shorter premixes are still awesome. So have fun and play. I know that for me the premixes have been fun like having new cathe dvd's all over again, I love that feeling!:cool::)

Chris- Congrats, sound like a truly awesom run for you today and the weather just made it that much more perfect, ^^^5's! I do my running on the treadmill at home and I just love Cardio Coach and always feel amazing after a great CC Run. Its becoming addictive.:p

Wendy-*Hello's & Waves* I hope your having a great day and workout today. Take care and keep up the great job!;)

Jessica-*Hello's & Waves* to you too! I hope your having a great almost over the hump day and enjoying a great workout today. Take care and get lots of rest for those DOMS. ;)

That's it for me today girls, congrats on all the kickbutt workouts done today, keep up the great work!;):)

Hugs!:):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Nora, Nice cal burn today. You did CCC and ab wo? You go, girl. PM was a lot of fun today, didn't had to think much.

Debbie, I had the some problem with AS, the last combo messed me up. How do you like the Shock Cardio workouts?

Chirs, wtg on your run today. I wihes I could run outside, it's still to cold for a run. Awesome job, girl!

Heather, sorry you having a hard time with the time change. Nice job, on your carppy 25 min run today, lol! At least you got a run and LIC premix in! WTG!

Wendy, hope you had a great workout today.

Roxie, my thoughts and prayers are with your and your family! Hope you had fun with LIS today.

Hi Jessica!

Good night, girls! See you soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.