"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 10"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Yah, I downloaded CC V 4, successfully into my ipod! I started copying and pasting/dragging, lol! It worked! I think I will do CC V 4 in the gym today! I am learning so much about downloading the last few days. I am following CC Coach Sean tutorial video step by step, put for some reason, mine folders aren't zipped folders?? I they don't show up in iTunes when I klick add folder to .....? I watched the tutorial so many times, I could do it in my sleep:rolleyes::rolleyes: Put still I am not on the same page as Sean is:eek::eek: It doesn't matter how I get it in, as long as it's on my ipod! Right?:eek::D

Debbie, glad you are keeping us in check:p

I will have more coffee, than off to the gym!

Have a great day and workout! BBL!

Hi girls,

I ended up doing iTread 2 today:p I needed something longer than 30 min.:eek: I had a awesome run today, I ran 4 miles:eek: I burned 686 cal.

Off to ran some errands! BBL!

Have a great day, everyone!

Today was Rhythmic Step! This was only my second time doing this workout. I did pretty good but got a little messed up in the challenge - but its all good. I burned 803 calories! yay!

BTW - my chest and bicepts both hurt today - why? Because I did chest and bicep work yesterday. My butt also hurts today - why? I have no clue!

Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H bis and tris and since I got in trouble with mama Deb I won't miss this one. I didn't get my cardio done last nite though was busy running around the stores.

Debbie-I am glad you are keeping me accountable that is what I need, and to be honest the only wt work I did last week was legs. I just find it easier to blow off wt work instead of cardio. I always have intentions of making it up it just never happens. Thank you for keeping me on track.

Belinda-great job on the workouts and congrats on figuring out how to download.

Karen-to funny about the butt good job with RS.

Today was cardio and I chose Press Play. Had a really good workout. Pushed myself here and there but didn't go balls to the wall. Felt great!

Cardio stats:
67 minutes
5 minutes below zone
23 minutes in zone
39 minutes above zone
539 calories burned
4 miles travelled

Belinda - CC #4 is about 40 minutes long. It's the hardest one in the series, I think. You may not thing so, though. You should have tried it! How many did you download??? You will LOVE these workouts!

Roxie - Ok, I will hold you to this. You need to keep up with your weight training or change will not come. Be consistent. I'm watching you!!! ;)

My plan is to do BM2 Cardio Premix & Weights & Plates Abs. I'm waiting for a call back from my doctor though, and I don't want to start working out yet.

I have MAJOR DOMS from the first MESO 2 workout (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps) today!!! :eek:

Hi ladies,

Debbie, I should have tried CC V 4 this morning, I didn’t know it’s one of the hardest ones. I thought it was only 30 min. long, was I wrong! I downloaded CC V 2 and 4 so far, remember this computer idiot couldn’t figure out how to download and put it all on my ipod. I will try to download more CC’s ( I got them all)! That is funny you did CC press play this morning, I was debating if I should do that one or CC V 4, lol! I am looking forward doing all CC’s! Like always great workout, girl! When you do STS, how often will you work your abs? Please, tell me twice a week is enough. LOL! Cathe has you working your abs sometimes 3 times? I can deal with working them twice, lol!

Karen, nice calorie burn! RS is a fun workout! Funny, I don’t get DOMS like everyone else. My legs are sore from running, lol!

Chris, enjoy BM2 and ab workout today!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Debbie, I should have tried CC V 4 this morning, I didn’t know it’s one of the hardest ones. I thought it was only 30 min. long, was I wrong! I downloaded CC V 2 and 4 so far, remember this computer idiot couldn’t figure out how to download and put it all on my ipod. I will try to download more CC’s ( I got them all)! That is funny you did CC press play this morning, I was debating if I should do that one or CC V 4, lol! I am looking forward doing all CC’s! Like always great workout, girl! When you do STS, how often will you work your abs? Please, tell me twice a week is enough. LOL! Cathe has you working your abs sometimes 3 times? I can deal with working them twice, lol

Twice is all I will work them for. I think any more then that is a waste of time. I'm kind of looking forward to STS. Not sure I will like the endurance or leg workouts, but I will try it and see how I do.

Twice is all I will work them for. I think any more then that is a waste of time. I'm kind of looking forward to STS. Not sure I will like the endurance or leg workouts, but I will try it and see how I do.

Debbie, I am so happy you said that:p:p I tought so! I don't like endurance workouts either. I do like the workouts and the time goes by so fast. The speed is sometimes a little too fast for me, I have to slow down. I wanno keep good form, not swing my weights around. I am losing weight with STS. Whatever I am doing since Dec. 08, it's working! I am happy! I am watching what I put in my mouth, I also use a small salad /cake plate, for portion control. Today at the gym I was thinking, should I do a few leg presses, lol! I don't get sore from STS, not sure why? I did lost 4 pounds since doing STS, I am in my 4 week.:eek:

Debbie, I am so happy you said that:p:p I tought so! I don't like endurance workouts either. I do like the workouts and the time goes by so fast. The speed is sometimes a little too fast for me, I have to slow down. I wanno keep good form, not swing my weights around. I am losing weight with STS. Whatever I am doing since Dec. 08, it's working! I am happy! I am watching what I put in my mouth, I also use a small salad /cake plate, for portion control. Today at the gym I was thinking, should I do a few leg presses, lol! I don't get sore from STS, not sure why? I did lost 4 pounds since doing STS, I am in my 4 week.:eek:

Nice going! Congrats on the weight loss. See, if I don't get sore with this series I will be upset. I need to feel soreness or I don't think I've done anything. We'll see.

Nice going! Congrats on the weight loss. See, if I don't get sore with this series I will be upset. I need to feel soreness or I don't think I've done anything. We'll see.

All I can say is: Wait for Meso #2! (Hypertrophy), you Will be sore, i promise!

And from what I have done so far, Cathe has only put in Abs twice a week (for the most part) in her STS Rotations. I was wondering if it was enough too, because i see others adding in the 3rd one.

All I can say is: Wait for Meso #2! (Hypertrophy), you Will be sore, i promise!

And from what I have done so far, Cathe has only put in Abs twice a week (for the most part) in her STS Rotations. I was wondering if it was enough too, because i see others adding in the 3rd one.

That's good to know. I'm thinking I'll probably be sore with at least the 1st week of Meso1 because I am not use to endurance workouts. That alone should get me sore.

Hello everyone. I did Rhythmic Step today too. Not feeling too sore from yesterday's workout but maybe a little bit in the shoulders which is where I would like to see some definition at the end of STS.

I think I'm going to go back and redo the stability ball abs at some point this week since I did so poorly on that yesterday.

Have a good day.

Bev

Checking in -

Did cardio intervals yesterday. Today was BM2 double upper body, although I did NOT repeat each ab segment. I'm still pretty sore from B&G the other day - nice!
I ordered Cathe's vest today - looking forward to getting that. AND the CC's I ordered - I got the CD's.
All righty, have a good day ladies!

Hi All!:D

Just checking in-

Today's workout-

Cardio coach Vol.1 Revised= 35 min
Calories burned= 367
Distance= 2.53 miles
BPM= 135 for 10 min @75% of MHR
BPM= 144-150 for 21 min @ 85% of MHR

Rythmic Step= 60 min
Calories burned= (according to Workout manager) 614
BPM 124-133 = around 70% to just below 75% range of my MHR

Core Max- Premix- Complete Core= 21 min
Calories burned= 129

Today was not a good day for me working out wise. I just didn't feel great and not a lot of energy. Plus when I started to do Rythmic step I had some dizzy spells and had to rest briefly. This was not one of my better coordination, balance, and choreography following day at all. Oh well, sometimes you great workouts and are really proud of yourself. Other times its just a challenge enough to attempt the workout and finish it. For me, this was the latter. I hope to get a great nights sleep and be ready for tomorrow's STS Disc 11 back and tri's...

I hope you all had a great workout today. See ya at tomorrow's check in have a good night.

Hugs!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.