"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 1

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is a much needed rest day for me! The only thing I will do today is take my dogs for a nice long walk!

Melinda** I had a hard time with Ab Circuits “Weights n Plates” yesterday! LOL! I guess I have to practices makes perfect, lol! Great job on your DOMS!

Patti** when are you starting STS? You husband is doing it with you, right? Happy Birthday to your DS!

Rockie** hope you had fun with your GS yesterday?

Debbie** excellent workout yesterday! How is your sinus? How is your dad doing?

Bev** nice job with MIC yesterday! Haven’t pulled that one out in months!

Chris** great job with finishing Meso 1! What kinda results did you get so far? You know what’s like being a night shift wife, lol! I do miss my DH a lot, when he is gone! I am looking forward when DH retires from the Army in a few years!

Karen** WOW! You burned a lot of calories with MIC! I do need to pull that one out, lol! Your DH hung in there with MIC, nice job! What basement project are you doing?

Nora** WTG on MIC! I do need to pull that one out soon, everyone is burning a lot of calories with at one! I am also glad I preordered STS, we saved a lot of money by preordering!

Have a great Sunday and rest day!

Today is my rest day. Back and bi's are sore. Waiting for the ab soreness to kick in. I think it will. :D

Been previewing STS. I like it, but I really hate endurance workouts. The first four weeks just look brutal. Especially the leg work. But I'm thinking after my 12 week rotation is over I'll start that. That puts me to about June. That should be a pretty good rotation to do for summer.

Belinda - My sinuses are still here unfortunately, but not too bad. I just wish I could get rid of this headache. :( My dad is doing well, thanks for asking!

Chris - Excellent job on the barbell rows yesterday!! Woo hoo! You go girl!!!

Roxie - How are you liking GS? Are you pushing yourself???

Last edited:
Good morning Debbie and all who follows,

Debbie** I am glad to hear your dad is doing much better! Still keep him in my thoughts and prayer! I am using SaltAire (sinus & Allergy relief) Nasal wash, it really works! It's a drug free nasal wash system hat gently rinses away the inhaled pollutants that can lead to nasal congestion, allergy and sinus! I like that stuff a lot and it works! Hope you feel better soon!

Good Morning,

Today is a rest day for me but I will do TBS later.

Debbie-I did push myself alittle harder on bbs yesterday than I normally do. I am really looking forward to Slow and Heavy next week.

Belinda-hope you enjoy your rest day. My DH is leaving town next week to. Sometimes I don't mind if he leaves home I get a break that way and can focus on my workouts and eating.

Everyone else have a good day.

Hi guys! Rest day here. I strained my bicep yesterday doing barbell preacher curls on the stability ball. It isn't a bad strain but I am definitely going to rest today. I need to take some measurements for STS, too.

Belinda: DH and I start this week- should be fun!

Chris: You go! I am always surprised by how much I have been able to increase the weights in my back exercises in the past few months. Good for you!

Roxie: Keep us posted on how you like S&H. I have it and have never done it! So many workouts, so little time. :)

Karen: LOL at your description of MIC- I totally agree. And you earned that 1000 calorie burn for sure! I hope you had something good for breakfast out. :)

Later girls!

Umm...how can it be March already?? I'm not going to complain too much though - warmer weather is in the horizon...hopefully. My hands are so dried out and cracked due to the cold its annoying.

My head is swollen today - I believe this is the start of a cold. I hate having colds! I hope this doesn't affect my STS this week....grrr...

Its a rest day for me today. DH and I did our "running around" this morning so this afternoon will be school work. I will rest my body but not my mind. I hope I can stay awake long enough to be productive...

BTW - I keep looking for the "fitness Freaks" check-in. I keep forgetting we changed the name. lol

Hi everyone. Today was a rest day for me. I just got done printing out the workout card for Disc 7 of STS and there are about 187 pushups on there!!! So I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

It's snowing here in South Carolina and we're supposed to get 5 inches tonight which will shut everything down for tomorrow.

Bev

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.