CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR JUNE 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today. Hope it's not to hot for a run today?

I will be back to report my workout!

My best to all:)

Hallo:D

I am done with my workout, I ran outside for 50 min! It was hot outside:confused: I feel great. I went 4.5 miles! I burned 550 cal! I love running, gives me a nice cal burn;) Thursday or Friday I will go for a long run? My son is coming on Thursday, he will be staying for 8 weeks:eek::D I know he will be tired from the long flight, I will try to go to the gym for a run. Can't run in the afternoons, getting way to hot!

Work it, girls!

Have a fantastic day and workout! BBL!

Good morning ladies....

Nora - you must be psyched to receive all of those new workouts. I'm interested in Michale Olajide. I've heard some great things about his workouts. Do you have any of his kickbox workouts?

Chris - LOVE LOVE LOVE Hampton Beach!! We live about 20 minutes away and go pretty much every Sunday during the summer. We usually go to the state beach right over the bridge because it has bathrooms & showers and a little store to buy snacks and drinks. Although DD just informed me last night that she's not interested in going while we are on vaca next week because all of a sudden, she doesn't like sand...:confused: My response: I'll just have to go by myself!!! Which sounds quite delightful, actually. (DH really isn't a beach guy...)

Roxie - nice workout last night.

Belinda - nice run today.

Heather - HOLY 20lb alternating bicep curls yesterday, girl!!

Jessica, Jolene, Debbie - what's going on with you gals today?

Last night I did HiiT 30/30 & CTX chest and triceps. My buns are killing me today!!!! I wore my HRM during 30/30 out of curiosity and my HR got up to 95%...highest ever. Man, I was feeling it too. Tonight is CTX Leaner Legs & CTX Back. I'm still liking the one body part per day and still loving CTX, but I think I might sub in PUB/PLB to mix it up a little.

BBL...

Good Morning,

It is finally going to be cool enough here that I can go for a walk after work. I am getting alittle disappointed I can tell when I look in the mirror and by the way my clothes are fitting that I am losing inches but the scale is going up I just don't understand.

Belinda-great job with the run glad your son is coming to spend some time with you.

Melissa-enjoy your workout tonite and the beach sounds like heaven. How old is your DD?

Today was my rest day. I'm enjoying my active recovery week, even though I'm not making it too active. I haven't had a break for over 12 weeks, so this rest is welcomed.

Sorry I had no time for personals. Today should be better.

Morning ladies! Some good lookin' workouts up in here! I chose to sleep in this morning, opting to do my workout after work tonight instead. For some reason, I slept fitfully and had a hard time envisioning myself doing STS this morning -especially since its a long one (69 mins) and involves chest/tri's/shoulders which is a killer combo. I want to rock it out and knew that this AM wouldn't be a rockin' workout. So after work it is. That means I'll be *forced* to leave right on time. Aw shucks ;)

On to personals...
Belinda - great job on the run! I love running so much more lately, and mostly because, like you said - you get your "money's" worth - burning a ton of calories in a pretty short amount of time. Plus, I still can't beat runner's high no matter what other workouts I try. Love.

Melissa - love the "bum burning" comment, too funny. Love me some DOMS, especially leg DOMS, no idea why, I'm just a glutton for punishment I suppose ;-)

Roxie - enjoy your walk tonight. And don't sweat the scale - if you're losing inches, that's more important in my mind. I don't even own a scale and don't care what it says even if I did own one. I go by how my clothes fit and if they are looser and I'm losing inches, that's a good sign. Means you're toning up, gaining muscle and losing fat. So don't worry about it, you're very fit!

Debbie - enjoy your rest day. How's your mom doing?

Hi to Heather, Chris, Nora (INCREDIBLE workout yesterday btw) and Jo...

Hi ladies. Today the only good thing was that I got my workout done and over with. I was hell bent on running with or without DH. Without DH I heading out the door at 5:45 to a few sprinkles. It was supposed to have cooled down to 73 or 74, but it was freaking 80 already so I didn't mind the sprinkles. However, by mile 4 it was a downpour, lightening, thunder the works. LOL. Still felt great and wish I'd have had some goggles! I had to call it quits b/c it was just too stormy so I finished out with the last 3 combos of KPC.

Last night I found out that someone has been using my debit card in Spain. Sigh. So that's been on my mind last night and this morning. Had to spend 30 minutes at the bank. Still have to file police report and write a letter to the bank before we can get the money refunded. Even better, I finally got to work an hour late and tried to heat up my oatmeal and exploded it all. Thank goodness I had some stashed low-sugar instant oatmeal packets or I may have had a total breakdown.

Anyway, sorry for the vent.

Debbie - enjoy your rest you deserve it.

Belinda - good job with your run!!

Melissa - love 30/30!!!

Jessica - sleeping in is sooo needed some days isn't it.

Hi Nora, Roxie, Jo, and Chris!!!!

Hi ladies. Today the only good thing was that I got my workout done and over with. I was hell bent on running with or without DH. Without DH I heading out the door at 5:45 to a few sprinkles. It was supposed to have cooled down to 73 or 74, but it was freaking 80 already so I didn't mind the sprinkles. However, by mile 4 it was a downpour, lightening, thunder the works. LOL. Still felt great and wish I'd have had some goggles! I had to call it quits b/c it was just too stormy so I finished out with the last 3 combos of KPC.

Last night I found out that someone has been using my debit card in Spain. Sigh. So that's been on my mind last night and this morning. Had to spend 30 minutes at the bank. Still have to file police report and write a letter to the bank before we can get the money refunded. Even better, I finally got to work an hour late and tried to heat up my oatmeal and exploded it all. Thank goodness I had some stashed low-sugar instant oatmeal packets or I may have had a total breakdown.

Anyway, sorry for the vent.

Debbie - enjoy your rest you deserve it.

Belinda - good job with your run!!

Melissa - love 30/30!!!

Jessica - sleeping in is sooo needed some days isn't it.

Hi Nora, Roxie, Jo, and Chris!!!!

Oh man, that really does stink about the atm card!! I'd be freaking out too. Vent away, anytime!

And PS. Somehow I think its so cool that you ran in the rain, I've always wanted to do that, minus the thunder and all ;)

Hey Girls!

Today is going to be a new workout for me, Turbo Fire 55 EZ. It says that "EZ" is deceiving, I'll see shortly! Going to do 4DS Chest & Back afterwards....

Belinda: NICE job on the run today! I too love running. Not just because of the calories, but because I think it is really good for my lower body and it makes me FEEL good! I'm into Turbo Fire right now, so it's hard to fit in running. I miss it though!..... OH! You really WANT Turbo Fire? Were you trying to NOT want it? LOL!!

Debbie: It sounds like you need that "recovery/rest". Yoga and stretching are always good to get in during a week like this too. Glad to hear your mom is doing well!

Roxie: WOO HOO on nice weather finally! We're also in for a stretch of good weather after HIGH HIGH humidity and temperatures the last 4 or 5 days. Oh, I agree with the others. Go with how your clothes are fitting, NOT the scale! It's funny, when people guess my weight, they always guess about 10-20 lbs less than what I am. I think sometimes it's all in the way you carry it and how toned you are!

Melissa: Oh my gosh, you're just 20 minutes from Hampton Beach? SO jealous! I used to go there a lot as a teen and in college. It was really nice to go back last year after so many years away. The kids loved it too. Are there touristy things around the area? Other than the beach? .... Nice workout yesterday! I was eyeing the CTX one body part a day. Might do that with Turbo Fire after a few weeks of 4DS!.. Do the CTX weight workouts really challenge you though?

Nora: YAY!!! for TF finally arriving!!! isn't it great? I do love Chalene, she has such good energy and she always keeps me going and makes me push harder. I'm the same way. I only got the basic package, but I think I want the deluxe DVDs too. But will wait a bit, until I get done with the present rotation. We can always buy just the DVDs. And I wonder if Amazon will sell them at some point, since they do other Beachbody workouts.

Jessica: Enjoy STS tonighT! sounds like a wise decision to delay it until you're more rested and awake.

*waves* to Heather (who's probably posting now too!) and Jo!

Until it started coming down in huge drops, it was rather pleasant oddly enough. Kept me cool that is for sure. I will say that rain drops in the eyes does hurt! LOL

Oh man, that really does stink about the atm card!! I'd be freaking out too. Vent away, anytime!

And PS. Somehow I think its so cool that you ran in the rain, I've always wanted to do that, minus the thunder and all ;)

Melissa: Oh my gosh, you're just 20 minutes from Hampton Beach? SO jealous! I used to go there a lot as a teen and in college. It was really nice to go back last year after so many years away. The kids loved it too. Are there touristy things around the area? Other than the beach? .... Nice workout yesterday! I was eyeing the CTX one body part a day. Might do that with Turbo Fire after a few weeks of 4DS!.. Do the CTX weight workouts really challenge you though?

Chris - I know...sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be so close to the beach!!! I really can't think of any touristy things to do there other than the beach. I hope you guys have a great time!! You know, CTX was challenging me up until about a week ago. I do see some results and have been increasing my weights every week, but it's definetly time for a change. I actually forgot about 4DS until I read your post. That would be a good one-body-part sub. I think I might try to work that in instead of PUB/PLB.

Have fun with your "EZ" workout...;)

Nora - You had some rockin' workouts yesterday! Nice job. Seems you are feeling better! :) How exciting on all the new DVD's! I haven't been on a DVD spending spree in some time. I think I need to do one soon! LOL!

Belinda - Nice run this morning! Does it get really humid in Germany? I'm sure it has been hot there. I'm excited to hear your son is coming to visit! That is great news!

Melissa - Nice job with 30/30! That is crazy how you got your HR up that high. I think I'd have a heart attack! :eek:

Roxie - Losing inches is a good thing. It means you are losing body fat. I know it's hard to ignore the scale, but ignore the scale! How are you clothes fitting? Are they loose?

Jessica - Hope you have a kickin' workout later on today! That one is a long workout, but it seems to go by quickly. That's what I love about STS, the workout flies by. My mom is doing great. Hopefully she will be home this Friday!

Heather - 4 miles is nothing to sneeze at! Even in the rain. Nice job, girl! I bet it did feel good to have that rain fall on you. It cooled down here nicely. Only the high of 68 today. It was quite chilly riding in on my motorcycle this a.m. And :eek: on your debit card! My cousin had that happen to her as well, in the amount of $4k! And it was from an overseas transaction as well. She had to close her account and start over. That is just ridiculous how people can get access to your account like that. I wonder why your bank needs all that stuff to give you the money back? My cousin got hers refunded immediately. Sorry you've had such a crappy couple of days. :(

Chris - I was actually thinking of doing some yoga this week but get this: I woke up yesterday to a crinked neck again! I can't turn my head to the left at all. So great week for a rest week. I think I slept wrong or something. Have fun with your new workout!

Nora - You had some rockin' workouts yesterday! Nice job. Seems you are feeling better! :) How exciting on all the new DVD's! I haven't been on a DVD spending spree in some time. I think I need to do one soon! LOL!

Belinda - Nice run this morning! Does it get really humid in Germany? I'm sure it has been hot there. I'm excited to hear your son is coming to visit! That is great news!

Melissa - Nice job with 30/30! That is crazy how you got your HR up that high. I think I'd have a heart attack! :eek:

Roxie - Losing inches is a good thing. It means you are losing body fat. I know it's hard to ignore the scale, but ignore the scale! How are you clothes fitting? Are they loose?

Jessica - Hope you have a kickin' workout later on today! That one is a long workout, but it seems to go by quickly. That's what I love about STS, the workout flies by. My mom is doing great. Hopefully she will be home this Friday!

Heather - 4 miles is nothing to sneeze at! Even in the rain. Nice job, girl! I bet it did feel good to have that rain fall on you. It cooled down here nicely. Only the high of 68 today. It was quite chilly riding in on my motorcycle this a.m. And :eek: on your debit card! My cousin had that happen to her as well, in the amount of $4k! And it was from an overseas transaction as well. She had to close her account and start over. That is just ridiculous how people can get access to your account like that. I wonder why your bank needs all that stuff to give you the money back? My cousin got hers refunded immediately. Sorry you've had such a crappy couple of days. :(

Chris - I was actually thinking of doing some yoga this week but get this: I woke up yesterday to a crinked neck again! I can't turn my head to the left at all. So great week for a rest week. I think I slept wrong or something. Have fun with your new workout!

Debbie-my clothes are fitting looser and I tried on the bikini I am going to wear this weekend and it is looking good. Its also the week before TTOM and I know I shouldn't take those numbers to heart its just so hard sometimes to work your butt off and not see results. I have been real careful with my diet to.

Debbie-my clothes are fitting looser and I tried on the bikini I am going to wear this weekend and it is looking good. Its also the week before TTOM and I know I shouldn't take those numbers to heart its just so hard sometimes to work your butt off and not see results. I have been real careful with my diet to.

But you ARE seeing results. Just read what you wrote! You look good in a bikini and your clothes are looser. Doesn't get much better than that, girl! :cool:

Scared the livin' crap outta me to be honest, Debbie! I usually only wear my HRM during CC workouts and I think the highest I've ever gotten was 91%. I even checked my settings after I was done to make sure they were accurate even though I just updated them a couple of weeks ago...:eek: CRAZY STUFF!!!

Roxie - listen to Debbie and ignore the scale. Better yet, chuck it out the window!! I should talk, I still step on mine every couple of weeks even though it is not my friend lately...:mad: AND ROCK THAT BIKINI, GIRL!!! YOU'VE EARNED IT!!! :D

Oh, I was happy with 4, was hoping for 4.5 or 5 though. Darn the storm LOL. It did cool down here finally. It's only 82 not 102!! They managed to do $1,000 worth of damage before the bank froze the card. :confused: Thankfully it wasn't more!

OMG, I LOVED FIRE 55 EZ Class!! Loved it! It's my favorite so far! The music was sooooooo fun and I ended up getting SO into it! More than even Turbo Kicks!! LOVED it, and I was DRENCHED (could have wrung out my workout pants , I think!) at the end!! I added on 4 DS Chest & Back. ... Alex was trying to make plans with his friend DURING my workout. I could not even HEAR him I was so into the workout! LOL!. (Rule #1: Do NOT talk to mom during workout unless it's an emergency!!). . So now I want to get that song Dazzey Duks and put it on my iPod for running!

Heather: What an exciting run for you today! I can see running in rain (which happened to me before too, and it felt GOOD at the time!), but NOT thunder and lightening! EEK! ... OMG, that is horrible about your ATM card. Someone hacked into then? Or was it stolen? The world is a scary scary place. At least you get the money back.

Debbie: Sorry your neck cricked up again! That is an awful feeling! And not good for yoga. But you could do some light stretching. Do you have Stretch max or Total Body Stretching?

Roxie: If you are rockin a bikini , you are NOT needing to worry about that scale number!! I don't think I will EVER "rock a bikini" ..LOL!

Melissa: For me, if I do cardio in the early morning , or when I don't get a lot of sleep (aka Mondays for me), my HR gets WAY higher than it usually does. Do you think that could be it?

I am so jealous of your new workouts!!! Not sure how they got the card number to be honest. We haven't been using that account. The last time it was used was at a gas station on vacation. We think it may have been there perhaps. Just not certain. You just never know!

OMG, I LOVED FIRE 55 EZ Class!! Loved it! It's my favorite so far! The music was sooooooo fun and I ended up getting SO into it! More than even Turbo Kicks!! LOVED it, and I was DRENCHED (could have wrung out my workout pants , I think!) at the end!! I added on 4 DS Chest & Back. ... Alex was trying to make plans with his friend DURING my workout. I could not even HEAR him I was so into the workout! LOL!. (Rule #1: Do NOT talk to mom during workout unless it's an emergency!!). . So now I want to get that song Dazzey Duks and put it on my iPod for running!

Heather: What an exciting run for you today! I can see running in rain (which happened to me before too, and it felt GOOD at the time!), but NOT thunder and lightening! EEK! ... OMG, that is horrible about your ATM card. Someone hacked into then? Or was it stolen? The world is a scary scary place. At least you get the money back.

Debbie: Sorry your neck cricked up again! That is an awful feeling! And not good for yoga. But you could do some light stretching. Do you have Stretch max or Total Body Stretching?

Roxie: If you are rockin a bikini , you are NOT needing to worry about that scale number!! I don't think I will EVER "rock a bikini" ..LOL!

Melissa: For me, if I do cardio in the early morning , or when I don't get a lot of sleep (aka Mondays for me), my HR gets WAY higher than it usually does. Do you think that could be it?

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I have never worn anything but a bikini but the last couple of years just in my own yard. I know I am working hard and I guess that is the main thing. I am hoping to add Insanity in with CLX next month. I would love to have Turbo Fire to go with it but not in the budget at this time.

Heather-I would be pissed if someone stole my card number and I would call that place where you bought gas and launch a complaint.

We had to file a police report. DH did that so I need to find out if they even asked about the last transaction that we actually made. Good point.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I have never worn anything but a bikini but the last couple of years just in my own yard. I know I am working hard and I guess that is the main thing. I am hoping to add Insanity in with CLX next month. I would love to have Turbo Fire to go with it but not in the budget at this time.

Heather-I would be pissed if someone stole my card number and I would call that place where you bought gas and launch a complaint.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.