Crazy Strong and Loving It! for June 24

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do DM :D I did started this thread yesterday, but under another name, silly me:mad:

Debbie, I am so glad your mom is doing better! I didn't realize the rotation you posted last week was the Get ready for the summer" rotation:rolleyes:

Chirs, how is your son doing?

We having a great time with DS! Today it looks like we are staying close to home! I will be back for personals! I have a lot to catch up on;)

Have a great day and workout!

Hallo girls,

I just finshed Drill Max:D What a sweatfest:eek: I don't remember the last time I did the entire DVD? Great workout!

Off to the shower, than take the dogs for a nice long walk! I will be back for personals!

Have fun today! My best to all. Gotta run!

Today was HSC. I think I may have done this one once through before. Its pretty fun, and tough. (for me) :) My HRM seemed kind of funky this morning...but anyway, it said I burned 351 calories. Its less than I would want, however I am just proud that I have been able to get up in the mornings this week. :)

Another hot day today and heat advisory for today. Yay! I hate humidity - anyone else?

Ok, I'm off to work - 2 more days....

Morning! I had a terrible headache yesterday so no BM2- it's on the list for today. Eats will be clean today too!

Karen: I think HSC probably burned more than that- don't focus on your HRM reading. I always sweat buckets when I do that one. It's fun- probably my favorite over HSTA.

Hi Belinda! So glad you are enjoying DS's visit and WTG on DM!

Today was drop sets for Chest and Triceps. Had an excellent workout and felt very strong this morning.

8 minute warmup on treadmill.

1 minute rest between each set.

**Denotes drop set exercise.

CHEST
Decline Pushups:
3 risers - 2 sets/20 reps

Incline Barbell Press:
75# - 8
80# - 8/8
***These seemed very light today. Wanted to go heavier but my right shoulder has been bothering me again.

Dumbbell Press:
37's - 10/10/10
***Last 2 reps of each set were tough.

**Incline Dumbbell Flyes:
27's - 12/12/12
22's - 15
15's - 15
12's - 15
***These felt good but right shoulder kept clicking. Got a great burn. No rest after 3rd set.

TRICEPS
Close Grip Barbell Press:
85# - 8/8/8
***This was borderline too heavy. Last set was a struggle with the last two reps.

Overhead Dumbbell Extension:
35#- 10/10/10
***I never really feel these too much. Not sure why.

**Double Arm Kickbacks:
12's - 12/12/12
10's - 10
8's - 10
5's - 12
***REALLY felt these. I kept good form and didn't drop my shoulders. Made a huge difference. No rest after 3rd set.

That is all....

Nora - I hear Tracey is doing a Strikezone 2 in August. I can't wait!!!

Belinda - Which rotation are you talking about? I posted a "Get Ready for Summer" rotation for June in the rotation forum. Is that the one you are talking about?

Karen - I also hate humidity. We've had some pretty nice weather here but the humidity is starting to creep up. I hate that! So uncomfortable.

Good Afternoon

Tonite is Lean Circuit 2 I hope mom is here and she doesn't like it when I workout. I wanted to do SJP step only but my day didn't go as planned.

Checking in -

Well, my workouts have been going really well this month. I think that with life as busy as it is (for everyone!) these 25 - 45 minute workouts have been doable and I've kept on top of it. However.....I was just jonesing for a super calorie burn, so today I did....

KM leg conditioning drills (I've done these twice this month and I LOVE them!)
4DS chest/shoulders/tris premix
CC #3 (I've missed these, hope it wasn't dumb since I did HIIT on the TM yesterday...)
Core Max stability & medicine ball (so needed to get abs in this week!)

122minutes/757 calories YIPPEE!!!!!!!

Belinda...glad you're enjoying your son's visit.
Roxie...workout anyway, just tell your mom it's not like you're asking HER to workout w/you!

I wonder how Bev is doing in NYC?!?!??!?! I can't wait for her to fill us in!

Have a great day.....

:)Hi girls~;)

Here's my workout today:

4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step-AND-Lower Intensity Step (Cardio Portion’s Only With Only One Warm Up And The Stretch That Follows The Second Workout)= 57 minutes total
Calories burned= 584

LIS Abs part only= 10 minutes
Calories burned= 82

That's it for today as far as workouts.

Debbie- REally!!! I can't wait for Strikezone 2 I hope that the same martial arts guy will be in it to co teach it. He's really good. I know I enjoyed the first one. Debbie, I'm always amazed by your killer weight workouts. Wow, girl you can sure lift heavy on Tri's and bench presses. I hope I can get to that point some day. Great kickbutt workout today as per your usual.:)

Belinda- WTG on DM today!!!! Applause!!!:)

Wendy- Awesome workout today, bravo!!

Roxie- Have a great workout this evening. ;)

Karen- Great workout for you today!;) I haven't done HSC for quite a while. I remember it was a good one. Its a nice change of pace.

Have a great evening ladies and I'll seeya at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Hey guys, quick check in to say that BM2 is done! Yay! I loved it but it took forever. Gotta run, see ya tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.