Crazy Strong and Loving It! for June 23rd

fitvix

Cathlete
I didn't see a thread started yet...so here I go!

Today I did the KPC intermediate Combo 1,2 + High premix. I also added on a half mile run on the treadmill. 353 calories burned in all. (wish it was 5000 so that I could work off all of that bad food)

Thanks everyone for the comments about the eating. I know we all struggle with it. When it does happen to me though I too feel like I'm not worthy of checking in. I'll try my best to get my act together.

Today we have a heat advisory. I'm sooo looking forward to working in the non-ac schools! YAY! :p HA!

3 more days till our vacation...

Karen: I know about not wanting to check in when you're eating terribly. But I figure it is better to try to stay in touch and keep as focused as possible. That's doesn't mean I always FOLLOW that rule, but I am trying. :eek:

BM2 on tap for today and it just seems....long. Sigh.

Today was some much needed cardio. I got a new DVD from Ebay called Strike Zone. The instructor is Tracey Staehle. Excellent workout and very fun. It has 12 Strike segments and each segment is about 4 minutes long so you don't do the same thing over and over again. I really liked it. Strike 9 was the hardest and I really need to practice it. It's more for abs and upper body so I really want to be able to get through it all. I enjoyed this workout big time. And my side kicks are getting better. :eek:

HR STATS:
60 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
35 minutes in zone
20 minutes above zone
472 calories burned

I hear Tracey has a Strike Zone 2 coming out soon. You can bet I'll be one of the first to buy it!!

Just a quickie... I got up early and did HSTA! Tough one!! And tougher since I did it after 1 coffee, and before i at breakfast, I was WIPED out at the end and felt like I wanted to go back to bed. But ate breakfast and felt better.

I'm ready to go, but I procrastinate like crazy... so here I am!

We're leaving around noon... maybe... LOL!

Good Morning,

Today is LM step combos only just not really in the mood to workout this week don't know what my problem is.

Morning, girlies!

Yeah, Karen, don't go to the dark side - stay in the light! Keep checking in and before you know it you'll have a couple of decent days of eating behind you and you'll be feeling better.
Chris, have an awesome time! Safe travels.
Bev, I read that you don't like gyms much, either. You know, the worker there just follwed me around (he was trying to be helpful), but his client didn't show up, so he was "personally training" me. And telling me to expect to get hit on, and who to watch out for, etc etc...I'm thinking, I just wanted to take the class!!! We'll see how it goes.
Debbie, Strike Zone, eh? I'm glad you enjoyed it - I'll have to see if it's available at Netflix. Nice calorie burn!
Roxie, some days we just don't feel like it. Keep moving, though, do a little something. It's surprising that 99 times out of 100, once you say, "just 10 minutes of xyz" you end up doing 20 or 30 and getting pretty much a whole workout in.
Is Belinda off with her husband? Her son is in town now, isn't he?
I'm thinking a CC is on tap today. First I'm going riding with my husband! We got bikes yesterday!!! Honda CBR60RRs. I'm stoked. He works this afternoon, so that's when I'll get my workout in.
Catch ya later....

Went for a 2 mile walk in 90 degree temps and 50% or above humidity.

3.5 miles/hr
35 min
31 in the zone
159 min hr
186 max hr
286 cals burned.

Wendy-I know once I get started I am ok its the getting started.

Hi everyone. I forgot to check in this morning. I must be having brain farts lately! I did 4DS bootcamp and bis and tris this morning. Forgot how much I love those workouts. I was so tuned into STS for 4 months that I guess I forgot anything else existed.

Have a great day everyone. I'll be flying to NYC tomorrow for Cathe's class on Thursday so I won't be checking in for 2 days. I'll try to remember to check in on Friday!

Bev

Just finished LM step only wish I would have done this one sooner I kinda liked it.

45 min
41 in the zone
145 min hr
169 max hr
315 cals burned.

Then did STS Med Ball ABs
9 min
5 in the zone
133 min hr
174 max hr
58 cals burned

So all total I have burned 659 cals

Hi girls!:)

Sorry, about checking in late today.

Here's today's workout:

STS Disc#29= 50 minutes
Calories burned= 410

Ab Circuits-Pilates Inspired Abs= 19 minutes
Calories burned= 117

This was a short workout day for me I had an appointment to go to.

Debbie-I have Strikzone it is fun! I really liked it and hope that Tracey does another one and had the same guy martial arts instructor in it.. I really enjoyed that one. I'm glad you enjoyed that one too!

Karen- I haven't tried doing any of the premixes available for KPC. I'll have to try that. Sounds like you had a great workout, great job!!!

Patti- Good workout though it is a long one, its one of my faves. It definitely gives a great workout though.

Chris- I don't have that DVD, I have High Step Challenge though. What do you think of HSTA? Does that one have a lot of leg presses? Good workout for you today!

Roxie- Low Max is a fun workout and is very knee friendly. I know its hard when you really don't feel like working out to force yourself to do it. I have lots of days like that and I know how difficult it is. Hang in there kiddo! Great job for working out!!!!

Bev- You lucky girl to fly in for Cathe's workout. Let us know how it goes and have fun in New York!! I do love 4DS its a keeper so is CTX its nice to have so many options just in those two DVD's. Awesome job on your great workout!

Wendy- Bravo! You did HIIT workout session today, I'm so impressed and in awe. I haven't tried that yet but definitely want to. I think when I do I'll try and use CC and go for the short sprints that are 20-30 sec that would work great for that.

Great job on all your workouts today ladies!!:eek::D

See ya all at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs!!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.