Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 9, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am getting ready to do my workout. I wil do cardio + Ub weights:D

I will be back to report my workout/ personals!

Have a great workout and healthy day!

Hi girls,

I am done with 4DS HIS (340 cal) + Chest/ back ( 391 cal) + I did PS Back/Biceps abs ( 96 cal). :p I am sweating buckets!

I will get cleaned up, take the dogs for a walk. bbL!

Hi Belinda! Good workout- I like 4DS. Any more bleeding or are you finally healed?

I was supposed to do STS Legs Disc #3 today but DH had Disc 17 on the agenda (tri set legs) and how could I say no to those? I love to hate those tri sets! Anyway, we did that this morning and both were seeing stars during that third set. :eek: Glad it is done.

I have to run and get showered- my kids go to day camp on T/TH from 9-1 so I can work. BBL!

Good morning Patti,

I haven't had any bleeding in a few days. I am hoping that's a good sign! Tomorrow I will see a ENT doctor in Landstuhl. I still have an infection. I feel like I constanly have a cold:rolleyes: Can't hurt to get checked out again.

WTG on your workout this morning!

Good morning ladies. I just got done doing Rhythmic Step and I'm still sweating. I forgot what a sweatfest that was!

You all won't believe what I did yesterday. Did you see that Cathe is going to be in NYC on June 25th to teach 2 classes? Well guess who signed up to go??? Am I nuts??????? I had just got done watching the video from last year's RT and was remembering all the fun we had and then I got the email about her being in NYC and before I knew it, I was signed up. Only I would fly to NYC from SC to work out with Cathe!

Have a great day.

Bev

Today was cardio so I chose a kickboxing workout that I haven't done in probably over a year. I chose Kick, Punch & Crunch. Had a really good workout. That workout wasn't as hard as I remember it being. I still sweated my ass off, though. It's really humid here today. Love that! I didn't do the ab work, I may do it on Thursday.

HR STATS:
62 minutes total
8 minutes below zone
20 minutes in zone
36 minutes above zone
522 calories burned

Love the calorie burn! :eek:

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day and usually I do some kind of cardio, but my shins hurt from the walk DH and I took Sunday, he is 6ft. to my 5ft. so I had to practically run to keep up with him, so I just might take the rest day and just do Med Ball Abs. I now need to lose 7lbs. My wt has increased to 127lbs. I feel like I am getting tighter and my clothes fit better but the scale and tape measure say otherwise, I keep my cals between 1200-1500 but its just not helping. It is so frustrating to work hard but see no results. I have 3 weeks left of this rotation and then I think I am going to take a rest week I have worked out 12 weeks straight now so I think I will let my body rest and then start something else.

Hey Everyone!

It is SO dark and rainy here today...makes me want to curl up in a ball and go back to bed! Hard to motivate myself to workout, that's for sure..

But I must.. Rotation calls for MIC, I'm SO not motivated for THAT one (the hi/lo is not my favorite kind of workout)> Though I think I may do Tracey Staehle's Step & Hi/Lo (forget the name of the DVD).

Belinda: Seems like you're in a good swing now. Maybe you have allergies? Let us know how the doc visit goes.

Patti: Ah! Nice surprise by DH today! Sometimes it's better not knowing until doing it.

Bev: RS is a fun one! That is crazy/cool/exciting about you going to NYC!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!

Debbie: Yay for KPC! It is fun to rediscover old workouts...

Roxie: A rest week sounds well warranted after your 12 weeks. Shake up your diet and workouts, maybe the scale will catch up with your clothes being looser too... I still think 1200 calories is too low from the recent search I've been doing on calories to eat. Where did you get those numbers?

Okay.. MUST get downstairs and start my workout... STAT!

Checking in -

I'm headed back upstairs to do 4DS Back/Bi premix. Then I'm zipping off to the dentist, going to my mom's to drop off 3 & 5 lb dumbbells along with a circuit workout from one of my mags, then off to work!
My mom has lost her weight (again), but it seems like it's really clicked with her, you know what I mean? Her habits have changed and I want her to start another good habit - and she seemed very receptive to my bringing this stuff over.
Have a great day!

Wendy: That is great about your mom. I got mine to do MM upper body premix yesterday and she loved it. I am hoping it will click with her soon, I worry about her health.

Chris: Hope you're sweating it out!

Bev: That's funny! It didn't even occur to me to fly in for it! But man, wish I could. Oh well, I have the RT coming up. But be sure to give us a full report. You're going to be hurting! :D

Roxie: I agree with Chris, you might not be eating enough.

Debbie: KPC is a good one- love that ab work (if it is possible for me to love ANY ab work).

Later!

I'm back! (sort of) I've been at my parents all weekend and am back home now. Over the weekend I squeezed in Power Strike 5 on Saturday and then Amy's Kickbox Surge on Sunday. Yesterday was a rest day and today I wanted to sleep in before having to go back to work. I think I needed it. Hopefully I will get some kind of workout in today. I'm not sure if I will do the weight work that I was supposed to do yesterday or if I'll do Kickmax as the rotation calls for. I might have to do both... I'll see what happens.

Eating did not go over really well this weekend - BUT, I was only a half pound heavier than when I left so thats not so bad. Everyone has had really good workouts so far today. Now I feel bad for being a slacker and sleeping in! sigh.

Back to work!

Here are my eats for today

Brkfst-rain forest cereal, grapefruit
AM snack-Almonds
Lunch-ham and turkey rollups and carrots
PM snack-peach and cheese stick
Supper-don't know yet

Have to shut computer down about to get hit by thunderstorm.

MEALS FOR TODAY:

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (pre workout)
M2: Cinnamon pancake (post workout)
M3: Fresh Cinnamon Toast BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M4: Turkey patty w/1 thin slice provolone & avacado on whole wheat bread; Kiwi
M5: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese w/ 2 tbsp. Low Sugar Strawberry jam
M6: Zucchini Lasagna; cukes, tomatoes & onions w/lite Northern Italian dressing
M7: Chocolate protein pancake

1567 calories
49 g. fat - 28%
150 g. protein - 38%
137 g. carbs - 35%

Hey again!

Thanks, Patti! .. i got the IM. It's crazy, with this formula I got 2000 calories. I've been currently aiming for 1500-1600, so maybe I'll up it a bit to 1700-1800 to see how I feel and how it goes. Have I told you guys my scale has been down about 3-5 lbs since the Circuit Rotation? I think I really NEEDED more cardio to lose these 8 lbs!!

Oh, and I had a brain fart this morning, i did MINDY MYLREA's ACTION PACKED, Step & Hi/Lo. I really dig her!! She's cute, funny, full of energy and kicked my ass without me realizing she was kicking my ass! I looked at my watch at 51 minutes and couldn't believe it had gone by so quickly!..EVEN the Hi/Lo part was kind of fun! :eek:

Karen
: You must have worked hard on the farm and burned off all those extra calories! Which rotation are you doing?

Debbie and Roxie: Good eats going on there!! Hey , I'm going to make your Cashew Butter Chicken Stew today! I'm excited...

Chris - I'm currently doing Debbie's new summer 09' rotation. Tomorrow is BM2...I feel tired just thinking about it. I haven't done that Mindy workout in a LONG time. I'll have to pull it out again one of these days.

Chris: I know, when I was being good about food :)D) I was eating 2000 calories a day and losing weight! Now that I have eaten my way into chubbyville :)mad:) I know what I need to do to get back. I get to eat and a fair amount, just not JUNK and that quantity of it! Exercise like Cathe's really does equate with eating more. Plus, I don't have a desk job so that helps my daily calorie burn too. You either, right?

Oh cool, karen! I'm really thinking about doing Debbie's rotation next. I think I may do another 2 weeks of Circuit City though, and then I can be back to the beginning of the month again with starting and stopping. ...

Patti, You are so funny about feeling "chubby" and "fatty". But I do know what you mean. it's the way you feel, and your pants are just that wee bit tighter than usual... I know you are NOT chubby or fat! :p I work part time as an RN (weekend nights), which is VERY physical job. During the week , I'm home, sometimes sitting (computer, folding clothes), alot of housework/shopping/chores.

Alright my workout is done! I think that Debbie is trying to torture everyone with her new rotation! :) I did Power Hour a hour ago. I have never done this workout before so I had no idea what I was getting into. There were a few exercises where I was like "Oh, I can go way heavier then Cathe!" and then it caught up with me almost instantly. I was in so much pain and I kept swearing at the television. There is no way that I will be able to do BM2 tomorrow. I will probably opt instead for the Kickmax or Rhythmic Step....decisions, decisions....

Power Hour - 289 Calories burned
15-20 min walk - 50 Calories burned

I'm dead - see all of you tomorrow!

Finished the day at 1207cals Supper was enchiladas homeade and then had and ice cream bar for dessert. Here are my workout stats once I got started it felt good.

TM:
30min
22 in the zone
133 min hr
158 max hr
182 cals burned.
Learned if I swing my arms I get my hr up more

Med Ball Abs
10min
6 in the zone
133 min hr
172 max hr
58 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.