Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 7, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning sleepy heads:p

Where are is everyone? I already ate dinner, no kidding!

I just finished 4DS biceps & triceps, plus abs from LIC;)

Have a great Sunday!

Good Morning,

I did TBS and abs from Step Heat. DH and I cleaned house yesterday so today I plan on laying out in the sun.

Belinda-good job on your workout. How are you feeling lately?

Everyone have a good day.

Hi girls,

I took a rest day yesterday. I needed one, lol!
Today I did 4DS biceps & triceps plus abs from LIC!

Patti how did your reunion go yesterday?

Debbie how are you doing? I really like the rotation you are doing, did you made that one up? Awesome job!

Bev glad you enjoyed IMAX 2 yesterday, I always glad when I am done with that one, lol!

Chris are you doing the same rotation Bev is doing? Great job!

Rockie you can do it! 5 pounds isn’t that much to lose. Your exercise have to be onsistent. You can do this. There’s no doubt in my mind. WTG on your workout today. Thanks for asking, I am feeling a little tired last few days.

Wendy glad you had a lovely afternoon with your kids and grammy yesterday. 3 hours for a play does sound a little long.

Nora awesome job with your workouts on Saturday. I am looking at Jillian Michaels DVD’s on line, can’t decided which one to pick? Where did you buy Jillian
Michaels-iFit Card-Lose Wt= Level 2? WTG on going heavier than Cahte in MM

I will be back tomorrow morning. Have a great Sunday!

Checking in -

This morning I did 4DS Chest/Shoulders/Tri premix. 35 min. Then I did 2 miles on the TM. 25 min.
Have a great day!

:)Good Afternoon Ladies!:)

I did my workout so, I'm checking in.

Here's today's workout:

Crunch Fat Burning Yoga with Sara Ivanhoe= 42 minutes
Calories burned= 115

Belinda- Hi, the ifit cards work on on cardio machines that are equipped with them, like Treadmills, Elipticals, etc.... We got a Nordic Trak treadmill in January and ours happened to have this function. Its really cool though, and I do use it. I haven't done any Jillian Michaels DVD's. I do have Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred- I'd check out the reviews at amazon for it and watch the video clips at collagevideo.com and see what you think. I hope this info helps. here's the links for you:

http://www.ifit.com/
www.collagevideo.com
amazon.com

Have a great Sunday girls, seeya at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Good Evening,

DH and I went for a walk around the block which is 4 miles burned 188 cals it is hot an muggy here expecting storms.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.