Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 4, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning:D

Today I will work my legs. I will do 4DS + some tubing leg workout!

Have a great workout and day. BBL!

Morning,

I am done with 4DS legs (I went heavy today) plus "Total Body Sculting" Lower body( I also used 40 lb for the weight exerises + ankle weights:p. My lower body is fried!

I will be back with personals after I am done cleaning my house and talking the dogs for a walk.

Enjoy your workout and day. Work it, girls:p

Hi everyone. I just got done doing 4DS Kickbox and Ab Circuit with medicine ball. Love that one and I swear it has helped my obliques.

Off to the shower because I have to pick up a girlfriend to take her out to breakfast while she gets new tires on her car. She just turned 40 so we need to celebrate!

Have a good one.

Bev

This morning was cardio - Step Blast. 447 Calories burned. I had some issues with my feet this morning and ended up on my butt mid workout. Grr....Thankfully I didn't twist or break anything. :)

Off to work today - on vacation tomorrow and monday. YAY! Unfortunately it looks like we are going to get rain all weekend. :( I'll survive though since I won't be at work!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Today was Shoulders and Abs and I had an excellent workout. Felt very strong this morning. Added one set to each superset and did well with each of them.

8 minute warmup on treadmill.

45 second rest between each superset.

SHOULDERS/TRAPS
SS #1
Overhead Dumbbell Press:
25's - 8/8/8/8
superset w/
Barbell Shrugs:
110# - 15/15/15/15
***Both exercises were tough towards the end. Good superset.

SS #2
Front Raise:
12's - 10/10/10/10
superset w/
Upright Rows:
50# - 10/10/10/10
***Last two sets were tough, especially the last two reps of upright rows. Bar felt extremely light until I almosted completed the exercise. LOL!

SS #3
Lateral Raise:
12's - 12/12/12/12
superset w/
Dumbbell Shrugs:
35's - 20/20/20/20
***This one wasn't so bad. Lateral raises started to burn towards the end.

ABS
Trisets:
Decline Situps: 10# - 15/15/15
Hip Thrusts: 15/15/15
Oblique Crunch: 15/15/15 each side
***45 second rest between each triset. Got a good burn by the end.

That is all....

Good Morning,

Tonite is Get Lean Interval and I've Got Abs. Shoulders are sore from last nites workout.

Great workouts everyone.

Karen-when I did step blast the other nite I had the same issues I kept scraping the step.

Do we have two threads today?

Hi everyone! I've been a slacker poster. I have been busy- Jeff is home on vacation this week and it's been lovely having him home. The kids started summer camp, which is twice a week from 9-1 so that's been consuming too. Plus, DD was sick this week and we have a family reunion this weekend that I need to cook for- fun stuff. :rolleyes:

My eating has been on and off- I know I've been using food to cope with some other stuff going on. Nothing terrible, but still, an issue. And I've told you all how I didn't like Meso 2's effect on my body. I think it's just burn out all the way around- never again will I do 6 months for a rotation. Ack! Thanks for you guys for responding and making me feel better about it- I appreciate that. :)

So I am doing whatever this week and will start Cathe's June rotation on Monday I think. I did High Step Training Advanced yesterday. Man is that one a lot of work! But I could go up in weights for everything, so I must not be screwing up everything, right?? :p

Chris: I know I owe you a calorie break down- I'm sorry it has taken me a while. I saw you found one of his calculators online and yep, it is probably right. I will still work on that for you.

Anyway, gotta go get some work done but wanted to check in with you guys.

Well my healthy eating is going down the toilet today. A sales rep is brining in lunch Famous Daves wings and rib.

So far I have had
Brkftst-rain forest cereal and grapefruit
Am Snack-stoneyfield yogurt and strawberries.

Patti-I hope everything gets better for you, and listen to your body.

MEALS FOR TODAY:

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (pre workout)
M2: Cinnamon protein pancake
M3: Fresh Cinnamon Roll BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M4: Turkey patty on 1 slice whole wheat bread w/thin slice provolone & avacado
M5: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese w/ 2 tbsp. low sugar strawberry jam
M6: Zucchini lasagna; cukes, tomatoes, onions w/lite Norther Italian dressing
M7: Chocolate protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. Naturally More PB

1521 calories
49 g. fat - 29%
150 g. protein - 39%
126 g. carbs - 33%

Good afternoon ladies!:)

I trust everyone is having a great workout today and feeling great!

Here's my workout today:

Cardio Coach Vol. 3 plus power walked during Coaches notes and power walked to Paramour's song "Decode" and Muse's "Super Massive Black Hole" Both on "Twilight" movie sound track.
Total time= 52 Minutes
Distance= 4.03 Miles
Calories burned= 639

CC V3= 45 minutes
Coaches Notes= 4:04
Decode= 4:21
Super Masive Black Hole= 3:30

7:59 Warm-up & 1st Steady State- Bpm=104-136= Up to 75% MHR

6:02 Challenge 1 BPM's on sprints= 139,140,137,146,141,148 77% to 82% MHR in the zone.

10:10 Challenge 2 BPM's on Sprints= 150,152=83% to 84% HR in the zone.

3:10 Steady State 2 BPM-149. 82% of MHR in zone.

2:56 Challenge 3 - Sprints on BPM's= 151,152,152,154,154=83% to 86% Max HR in zone.
Steady State 3=4:30

5:01 Steady State 3 -Cool Down
5:32 Stretch

STS-Ab Circuits- No Equipment Abs= 17 min
Calories burned= 104

Ok, Phew! I love Cardio Coach and I'm happy that my knees seemed to feel fine after it. I still do wear knee braces for extra support when I'm doing any kind of Cardio. I've had to back off on doing Cardio Coach as often as I'd like because of my knees but I don't want to make things worse and avoid pain or surgery as much as possible. So, I've had to cut back on Cardio Coach which sucks because IMO he's awesome!;)

I need to go eat breakfast so gotta run! LOL!!

WTG on all of todays workouts ladies!!!!:):D

Hugs,

Nora

:eek:Hey Everyone..

Wow, I'm checking in AFTER Nora! :eek:

I was quite busy today, birthday shopping for my DH (his bday is tomorrow). *sigh* Doesn't help that I'm not "into him" at the moment, but he made out like a bandit, I don't know how that happened!

I came home and debated on doing CC#5, but opted to run to my music instead. I'm in a crappy/dreary/pissy mood, and I needed my Boom Boom Pow and Dragula to make me feel better. I ran a few hills and then the duck pond steps a TON! It was a great 55 minute run!!

Belinda: you're doing great on the 4DS! Is Total Body Sculpting with tubing?

Bev: you're making me want to do ab circuit Med Ball in a bad way! I love that one too!

Karen: Oh! Ouch! glad you're ok! I've fallen on my butt before stepping,(not sure which workout). It's such a shock when it happens! And YES, you just get up and happy you're not injured!

Debbie: great weight work there!!! :eek: Hey, do you "pre-make" your protein pancakes?

Patti: I understand busy-ness. No rush on the calorie thingie, just when you can. I am interested to see where your formula puts me... Sorry you're stress eating. I totally understand that. Sunday I was horrible. I think that it what is keeping me on track this week, feeling so bad about SUnday!!

Roxie: Hope you get a good workout in tonight!!

Nora: amazing as always!! you are a rock star!!

Chris -

Dragula? Are you talking that Robb Zombie (?) song? If so, we have it on some CD my husband put together. I listen to Christian mostly, but I LOVE that song! I could totally see running/working out to THAT!
Went to the zoo with the 1st graders. Had a great time! Today is my official rest day.
Good night and.......good times.

Good Evening,

Here are my stats for Get Lean
42 min
41 in the zone
151 min hr
177 max hr
316 cals burned

I've Got Abs
15 min
2 in the zone
113 min hr
146 max hr
67 cals burned
Didn't enjoy this workout there were to many pushups.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.