Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 4, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning:D

Today I will work my legs. I will do 4DS + some tubing leg workout!

Have a great workout and day. BBL!

Hi everyone! I've been a slacker poster. I have been busy- Jeff is home on vacation this week and it's been lovely having him home. The kids started summer camp, which is twice a week from 9-1 so that's been consuming too. Plus, DD was sick this week and we have a family reunion this weekend that I need to cook for- fun stuff. :rolleyes:

My eating has been on and off- I know I've been using food to cope with some other stuff going on. Nothing terrible, but still, an issue. And I've told you all how I didn't like Meso 2's effect on my body. I think it's just burn out all the way around- never again will I do 6 months for a rotation. Ack! Thanks for you guys for responding and making me feel better about it- I appreciate that. :)

So I am doing whatever this week and will start Cathe's June rotation on Monday I think. I did High Step Training Advanced yesterday. Man is that one a lot of work! But I could go up in weights for everything, so I must not be screwing up everything, right?? :p

Chris: I know I owe you a calorie break down- I'm sorry it has taken me a while. I saw you found one of his calculators online and yep, it is probably right. I will still work on that for you.

Anyway, gotta go get some work done but wanted to check in with you guys.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.