Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 30, 2009

Good morning. I did Disc 3 of STS-legs. All I can say is OUCH because I still had sore calves from Saturday's workout. So I can imagine what tomorrow is going to bring.

Have a good day everyone.

Bev

Morning all!

This morning I did Muscle Max but didn't have time to do the abs. I'm not going to type up a breakdown, I matched Cathe's weights and actually went lower with some exercises. Had a good sweaty workout. Her slow counts always burn me.

Be back later!

Hey Everyone!

Today is total body weight work for me, and I've been so indecisive about what to do!, Since you did MM, Debbie, i think I might be a copy cat!! ;)

Belinda: What kickboxing workout did you do?

Bev: Are you just doing STS freestyle now? I can only imagine if I did an STS workout right now, how sore I'd be!! It's been 2 months since I finished!

Good Morning,

I have decided there is no way I can make up all the workouts I missed so I am just going to do the best I can. Tonite will be SJP step only and yoga, that makes up 2 that I missed. I think next month I am going to do Cathes intermediate rotation for a change of pace, couldn't decide between that one or 4ds. It also gives me a chance to do some workouts I have never done before.

Chris-I was going to do Cathe's June rotation for the next 4 weeks but now I'm reconsidering. I just finished STS 2 weeks ago and I feel like I didn't get enough of a break from it. I don't want to burn out on it before the cardio comes out. So I'm thinking that I'll switch and do Debbie's Get Ready for Summer rotation. I have never done circuits or full body workouts so I'm thinking that would be a good shock for my body!

How was your vacation at Hershey? We used to live in York, PA which is just south of Hershey.

Morning! I just finished STS Disc 10- chest, shoulders and biceps, plus a 20 minute run. I'm cooked. :)

Bev: After this week, I am taking a STS break until the cardio comes out too. I can't wait to do it all together. Remind me of that when I whine that I miss it, OK??

Chris: I think it is terrific that you maintained your weight while vacationing in Hershey! Good for you girl.

Debbie: Cute kitten! I like his name. I did MM a week or so ago and it's something!

Roxie: Just do the best you can- you're working out and that is what's important. Keep us posted on the new rotation- always good to try new stuff.

Belinda: Have you tried Power Strikes? I did the 5th one last week (or the week before...) and it was fun!

MM..Done! :)

I have a feeling I will be sore tomorrow, since I've not done weight work since before vacation !! (about a week!). But I did pretty good with keeping up wth Cathe too, for the most part. Those band kickbacks at the end... Holy :eek: they burned!!!!

Roxie
: I agree with Patti. Just start back into it and don't worry about the missed ones. Life happens!

Bev: Yeah, I can see where it would be easy to get burned out on STS ... I'm getting to the point of missing it a little. Hope I can WAIT until STS Cardio comes out! ... Hershey was awesome!! We all had a fantastic time. They really ramped up the waterpark portion of it, the kids LOVED it. We spent 2 days there. The park itself was impeccably clean too!. The Chocolate World was a BLAST and I had my share of chocolate :p The Hershey Chocolate Store was overwhelming , almost too much, because I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted (I wanted it ALL!). ... We went to Gettysburg too, which was very cool. But my younger 2 boys (9 and 7) weren't too into it, but we dragged them along anyways! We ended the week at a party with friends in Maryland on Saturday, which was so fun!! It was a crazy fun week.

Patti: I think it's a good idea to take a break from STS too. You'll love going back to endurance and/or circuits when you do. So many workouts to play with again!

I feel so lazy. It's warm and humid out, and I just want to do NOTHING. But may take the boys Strawberry picking after lunch.. YUM!

Chris - MM is a great workout, isn't it? It's my favorite total body. I need to dig out my old Cathes and see what other total bodies I can come up with. I know 4DS has a premix for total body. Can't wait to try it!

MM was a good one, Debbie! Hadn't done that in a LONG time!

Let me know if you find any good premixes for total body workouts.... I was thinking of 4DS Total Body (but wondering how long that runs?).

I do have Power Hour, Max Intense Strength is a tough one!!, Muscle Endurance, SS & PP, I was also thinking of PUL & PUB Premix...

MM was a good one, Debbie! Hadn't done that in a LONG time!

Let me know if you find any good premixes for total body workouts.... I was thinking of 4DS Total Body (but wondering how long that runs?).

I do have Power Hour, Max Intense Strength is a tough one!!, Muscle Endurance, SS & PP, I was also thinking of PUL & PUB Premix...

Ok, I'll let you know. I know 4DS has one, and if I'm thinking correctly, so does Drill Max. I'll find out tonight after I get home. Friday is my next total body workout.

Just finished SJP step only

26 min
21 in the zone
143 min hr
170 max hr
176 cals burned

Recharge (yoga)
21 in
2 in the zone
112 min hr
133 max hr
90 cals burned

Thats 2 more made up

Hi girls,

Its late so I'll check in real quick.

Here's today's workout:

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred-Level 2= 28 minutes.
Calories burned= 306
This was fun, just a short time wise circuit intervals doing intervals of cardio, strength, and abs. Jillian has a 3-2-1 intervals meaning 3minutes of cardio, then two minutes of strength, and 1 minute of abs. She really works ya hard in the short amount of time using compound movements, high reps, but using a 3lb dumbells. I really liked the pace of this workout and the time length.

KCM 30 min to fitness Kickboxing- Workout#1 plus abs and core= 44 min of Fun! Calories burned= 451

That's it for me today! Still not feeling well.

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.