Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 26, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning ladies,

Today I will do Butts & Guts! I will workout tonight after we came back from Munich. DS wants to go to Dachau to see the concentration camp :rolleyes: He is studying European history.

I am so tired of rain. It's been cold and rainy the last few days:rolleyes:

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a good one!

Morning Belinda! I haven't done B&G all the way through in a long time. I was thinking of using it in my next rotation by doing a different premix every week.

I did Kimberly Spreen's Absolute Kickboxing, the KB premix followed by ME upper body premix. I forgot how many reps the biceps section has- totally wimped out and took a break. :D

Have a great day everyone!

Nice workouts everyone!! Woo hoo!! Kicking some bootay!!!

This morning I did IMAX 2. What fun! I haven't done that one in ages and ages. I remembered every step and interval. I had a blast!

HR STATS
58 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
37 minutes above zone
497 calories burned

Hope you all have a great Friday. Gotta take my kitty to the vets for shots and to get dewormed. Talk to you all tomorrow!

Good Morning,

Had to return to work today boss wanted to go to Colorado. I am feeling worse today than I was yesterday stomach really upset, trying to watch what I eat since I am not working out.

Belinda-wish it were cold and rainy here. Heat index today 110 degrees its so humid you can't breathe

Hi everyone. I'm late checking in today! I did HIS and chest and back this morning. The step portion of that is always interesting because I forget most of it and some of it's tricky. But it was a good workout.

Getting to spend yesterday in NYC working out with Cathe was awesome. And to be there for her big announcement was very exciting. After the workout they had a really nice buffet set up for us with all kinds of egg dishes. It was great to meet more of Cathe's fans and I saw some that I met last year on the RT which made it even more fun. I also got the chance to talk to Cathe for a few minutes and tell her how much I enjoyed STS. So it was a very worthwhile trip.

Patti-based on how great some of the women were that I met yesterday, you are going to have a blast at the RT because alot of them are going!!!

Debbie-Imax 2 is one of my favorite workouts and it seems like it only lasts about 15 minutes!

Roxie-I hope you are feeling better.

Belinda-I haven't done Butts and Guts in ages! You made me want to do it but I have 4DS to finish tomorrow.

Have a great day ladies. I'm going to go sit at the pool for about an hour.

Bev

Hey girls~ Happy T.G.I.F!:eek:

Wow! I'm impressed and in awe of your workouts today, WTG!!:)

Here's Today's Workout:

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred-Level 2= 28 minutes.
Calories burned= 306
This was fun, just a short time wise circuit intervals doing intervals of cardio, strength, and abs. Jillian has a 3-2-1 intervals meaning 3minutes of cardio, then two minutes of strength, and 1 minute of abs. She really works ya hard in the short amount of time using compound movements, high reps, but using a 3lb dumbells. I really liked the pace of this workout and the time length.

STS Disc# 12 Legs= 54 Minutes
Calories burned= 442
I'm still lovin' the STS Leg work!!

STS Ab Circuits-No-Equipment Abs= 17 minutes
Calories burned= 104
Love these Abs this is my second favorite on this DVD. My first is Med ball abs.

Have great evening and seeya all at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Checking in -

Roxie, this was my 1 out of 100 days that even after I started working out, I just wasn't feeling it.
I did manage to do 4DS Bootcamp/upper circuit. About an hour...372 calories I think. Getting up early to catch a flight to SMF. I'll be gone a couple of days.
Enjoy the weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.