Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 25, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am very tired today:mad:, today I need to do cardio! Not sure if I will do Step blast or go for a run? It's to cold to run outside (the last few day's I am wearing my winter coat)! Maybe I will drive to the gym?

Have a great day, everyone!

Belinda: A winter coat- ACK! I think my answer would be Step Blast, then. But then again, I don't have your CC addiction. :p

I am going to do Plyo Legs today after I drop off the kids at camp- I think the second week, Disc 29.

Have a great day everyone!

Patti - Are you doing Cathe's June rotation this month? How are you liking it?

I was supposed to do Imax3 today, but my legs are still tight and crampy from yesterday. So I thought I would do 30 minutes of intervals on the TM, however after 5 minutes I had the biggest side stich in my side that I had to stop. :( So then I just did the 10 step sections of IMax3 and then did SM with the band.

Tomorrow we leave for Montana!!! So much packing and cleaning to do before we leave. One last day of work today...it couldn't have come soon enough!

This morning I worked my Shoulders, Traps and Abs. Had a kickass workout! Had lots of energy and didn't really want to stop.

8 minute warmup on treadmill.

1 minute rest between each set.

**Denotes drop set exercise.

SHOULDERS
Barbell Overhead Press:
55# - 8/8/8

Barbell Upright Row:
52# - 10/10/10
***Love this exercise.

Lateral Raise:
13's - 15/15/15
***Could go way heavier with this but my right shoulder is still bothering me. Went up 1# and added 3 reps to each set instead.

**Bent Over Lateral Raise:
17's - 12/12/12
15's - 10
12's - 12
10's - 10
***These felt good, got a great burn. No rest after set 3.

TRAPS
**Dumbbell Shrugs:
45's - 20/20/20
40's - 20
35's - 15
30's - 18
***No rest after set 3.

ABS
Kimberly Spreen Absolute Kickbox Ab Work
***I really liked this, some standing exercises and sitting exercises. Most worked the obliques. Also used 5# dumbbells and this burned the shoulders as well so that was an add on bonus for my shoulder work.

That is all....

Belinda - When are you going to start STS over again?

Karen: Oh Montana, how fun! Do you have family there or is it just a simple vacation? Anyway, I'm envious. :) Yes, I'm doing Cathe's June rotation and I love it. It includes some of STS Meso 1 and Meso 3 (Plyo Legs) as well as some of her other WOs- it has a lot of variety which I like. :) This week had BM2, LIC and ME for instance, along with Plyo Legs. You should try it. I'm curious what she'll do for July, too.

Plyo Legs done! I love those WOs even though by the end I'm sucking wind. I'm sure my air jacks at the end look utterly ridiculous. :p

Good Morning,

I now understand my not wanting to workout TTOM started this morning and it is kicking my ass. I decided that since mom is here and I feel like S**T I am taking the rest of the week off and then make up for them next week.

Belinda-I wish it was cold enough here to wear coats we are in a heat advisory for today boy that sure is going to help my mood.

Debbie-you have me wanting to buy Kimberly Spreen I have been looking at her workouts but hadn't fully decided.

Karen-have fun in Montana.

Patti-enjoy your workout and your time to yourself after you drop the kids off

Debbie- REally!!! I can't wait for Strikezone 2 I hope that the same martial arts guy will be in it to co teach it. He's really good. I know I enjoyed the first one. Debbie, I'm always amazed by your killer weight workouts. Wow, girl you can sure lift heavy on Tri's and bench presses. I hope I can get to that point some day. Great kickbutt workout today as per your usual.:)

Nora

Thanks Nora!! And I'll let you know when I hear about SZ2 being released.

Roxie - Hope you feel better! Enjoy your rest!

Hi ladies,

Just a quit check in! I just got done with Step Blast:D Sorry, I don't have a lot of time for personals! Son having a great time here in Germany, mom is excusted:p LOL! Love having him here!

Debbie, not sure when I will start STS again:eek: With surgery and vacation, I can't commit to 3 or 6 month right now. When do you plan on doing the STS rotation?

Debbie, not sure when I will start STS again:eek: With surgery and vacation, I can't commit to 3 or 6 month right now. When do you plan on doing the STS rotation?

Not sure. For some reason I cannot get excited about that series. I don't know why. And I really don't feel like doing the 1RM thing. What a pain that sounds like to have to do.

Hi ladies -

After yesterdays workout (I think I hit about everything), and work this morning, I'm taking a rest day. I think I'll do a SM segment tonight.
I work again tomorrow, then on Saturday we're flying down to CA to see my brother and his family. Just staying a couple of days. He's in the military and is going to be heading overseas soon. Either the Philippines or Afghanistan.
Have we heard from Bev yet?
Karen, have a great visit in Montana.
Take care, all, have a great evening...

Patti - I think I might just try that rotation when I get back from vacation.... Hopefully I can get my eating back in check then as well. :)

I've been doing packingMax all night. The car is pretty much packed except for my stuff. :) We leave tomorrow and will be back late on Saturday or early Sunday. So I will be back!

Hi ladies!!:)

Cardio Coach Volume 1 My Short Mix= 20 minutes
Distance=1.60 Miles

Calories burned=232

BPM's on sprints=wup 5:00=127, Challenge2=5:43=144,147,149=80-83% Max Heart rate in the zone.
Steady State2= 4:28=149=83% Max Heart Rate.
Cool Down 4:33=117

STS Disc#10= 56 Minutes
Calories burned= 459
I'm still loving STS!!!

STS Ab Circuits- Med ball abs= 10 min
Calories burned= 62

This is one of my faves for Abs!!!

I hope everyone has had great workouts today!! Now go enjoy the rest of the evening, maybe a nice warm bath with epsom salts?

Hugs to everyone, seeya tomorrow!;);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.