Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 19, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Yesterday I did 4DS Chest & Back plus Shoulders & Calves:D My plan is to do legs today!

I will be back with personals!

Have a great Fiday and workout!

Morning! I did STS Disc 8 (I think) back and triceps- great workout. I love using STS this way.

Belinda: Enjoy your leg day- my calves are talking to me from yesterday.

Chris: Thanks for the recipe- I am definitely going to try that one. I love cheese. :D Is everyone well enough to go on vacation?

Bev: Thanks for the PJ tip. :)

Wendy: I forgot to mention that we are August 8th, a week earlier. :) I know that is from several days ago but I kept forgetting to tell you. My BIL has a Suzuki- I'll ask if he has that brochure. I want to see you!

Have a great day everyone!

This morning I did Leaner Legs + the abs. (I was supposed to do SJP abs?) Anyway, I've never done this workout before and really liked it. I was dripping with sweat by the end of it. I liked the music - and had to LOL when no one was counting on one of the last exercises. Rhonda looked at Brenda like "were you counting?" lol

Off to work! BBL

Hey Guys...

My plan is to do High Step Training today... I think I may go do my errands first since I have to wait for a call from Zach's doctor.... I have a few questions about how long he's contagious and if it's ok to leave him with a sitter Saturday night & Sunday....???

So I wait, and maybe i can run my errands , and they can get my on my cell...

You're welcome for the recipe! Hope you try it and like it!...

Belinda: All this talk of 4DS and I'm getting workout-envy!! ;) How are you feeling? Did you make a date for your next surgery?

Patti
: I'm also missing STS a little! Back & Triceps was one of my favorites.

Karen: Oh, Leaner Legs is tough!!! Good for YOU!...

Wendy: How COOL you were in a motorcycle mag!! I'd love to see it too. Bummer! I have fond memories of riding on the back of my boyfriend's motorcycle in the summertime when I was in college... *sigh*... :)

Nora: Nice workout yesterday! ... I can't believe you washed floors after all that AND being tired... or did you?? LOL

Hallo ladies,

I just finsihed 4DS legs & Triceps/ Biceps (again!)

I need to get ready for a dinner! BBL!

Chris, how is your son doing?

Hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning,

Didn't get up early enough to do a workout and I won't have time tonite so nothing for me today. I am taking TJ 20 min workout and ab jam to the motel with me so I can do it in the morning. I have one more week of Chalean left and I am done time to figure out what to do next.

Got up early to do my workout because I had to take my mom back into the doctors for her follow-up. Her eye is doing awesome. It's not even red. Amazing what they can do.

I worked Shoulders, Traps and Abs this morning. Had a great workouts.

8 minute warmup on treadmill.

45 second rest between each superset

SHOULDERS/TRAPS
SS #1
Arnold Press: 22's - 8/8/8
superset w/
Barbell Shrugs: 125# - 15/15/15
***Tough superset. Traps really felt these for some reason.

SS #2
Dumbbell Upright Rows: 22's - 10/10/10
superset w/
Lateral Raise: 12's - 12/12/12
***Good superset. These really burned by the 3rd superset.

SS #3
Barbell Front Raise: 20# - 12/12/12
superset w/
Bent Over Lateral Raise: 15's - 12/12/12
***This one was a good combo. Worked front and back of shoulder. Really felt it.

ABS
Step, Jump & Pump ab work

That is all...

Going garage saleing with dh. Have a great weekend everyone!

Hi girls:D

Yeah, its Friday!!!

Here's today's workout:

KCM-Cardio/Sculpt Fitness-Cardio Mix Only= 39 min
Calories burned= 363

STS Disc#26 Plyo Legs= 46 Minutes
Calories burned= 377
this time plyo legs didn't seem to be so difficult. That's progress.
:) I mean because my knees were more accepting of doing the Plyo legs today. I love doing leg work, its a fave and have loved Plyo Legs, just had trouble with my knees for a while now. I think I've inflamed the tendons arond the knees doing Treadmill so much before, I've had to back off on so much running on the TM. I miss not doing it more. I've had to limit it to 2 or 3 times a week. I ice my knees before I workout then put on my knee braces for wearing during cardio. It does help, but still I miss running as much as I used to do. I hate runner's knee. Like any tendon problems they don't heal fast. Not a lot of options so I do what seems reasonable.

I'm off to vaccuum and shampoo carpets. Then mop everything again, and clean the kitchen again! I have to work extra hard cleaning when one of the kids decides to have a friend over. Why is it he had the friend over and I'm the one working like crazy to get all the chores done. Oh well, that's why they pay mom's the big bucks right?:D:p

If I can I'll be back later for personals.;)

Hugs~:)

Nora

Checking in -

Today I did the Chest/shoulder/tri premix from 4DS. I was so exhausted after work today, I was glad this premix is only 35 minutes.
Nora, I know what you mean about having friends over - the kids have all the fun and we do SO MUCH work!
My dad flies back to Iraq tomorrow. I'm going to try to catch him before he leaves!
Hope everyone (Belinda, Debbie's mom, Zach ) is healing and getting better!
Later...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.