Crazy strong & loving it for July 24, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

The last 3 days, went to a Army Senior Spouses Conference! Glad it’s over!

Last night, I ended up doing CCC (cardio only)! Love that one!

Today I will do M2 D16.

Nora – wtg on your workout and cal burn yesterday.

Melissa – sounds like a good plan, mixing your workouts up! Have fun! Nice job on the 4DS workouts today. Have fun with your weight workout tonight.

Chris – Welcome back, girl! We missed up! Glad you had a fantastic time at the beach with family. Since DS is here, I haven’t had time to schedule an appointment with the ENT doctor. I will do that when son leaves.

Debbie – I am also sorry, to hear your neck is acting up again. I can’t believe you having so much trouble with it. How are you feeling today?

Roxie – have fun with your garage sale today. Did you get Push Phase 3 in last night?

Heather – you always amaze with your weight workouts, wtg girl!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! BBL!

Thanks for the comments yesterday, everyone. I think you are all right - it has a lot to do with stress. I feel much better today, I had my dh give me a massage last night and that really helped a lot. I also put some Ben-Gay on it. That stuff smells but it sure feels good.

You all had great workouts yesterday! Kicking some butt! :D

Did Meso 2, Week 3, Disc 21, Back & Biceps. Almost done with Meso 2, just one more week then a recovery week.

Had an excellent workout and really pushed it. Got to puke status a few times as well.

This was another Double Wave Load workout.

Side note: Anyone else get bugged by Denise in the background? She's annoying!

Warmup:
Lat Pulldowns w/Band - Green band/12 reps
T-Pull w/Band - Green band/12 reps
Y's w/Band - Green band/12 reps

Workout:
Overhand Pullups - All Bands/12 reps
Medium Grip Chinups - All Bands/12 reps
Chinups - All Bands/12 reps
***Didn't want to chance doing chins with my shoulder/neck the way it's been. The band work really gets in there good. I believe I'm pulling about 80#.

Barbell Rows - 60#/12 reps
Barbell Rows - 60#/10 reps
Barbell Rows - 60#/8 reps
***Should have went up here.

One-Arm Row - 35#/12 reps
One-Arm Row - 37#/10 reps
One-Arm Row - 40#/8 reps
One-Arm Row - 35#/12 reps
One-Arm Row - 37#/10 reps
One-Arm Row - 40#/8reps
***Not sure what Cathe's train of thought was on this one. If I would have done up this workout, I would have done the Barbell Rows with the double wave load. it takes way too long to do one-arm anythings and doing it as a double wave load just adds to that time.

Barbell Deadlifts - 60#/12 reps
Barbell Deadlifts - 60#/10 reps
Barbell Deadlifts - 60#/12 reps (to failure)
***Should have went up here, too. Wasn't too challenging.

Barbell Curl - 50#/12 reps
Barbell Curl - 52#/10 reps
Barbell Curl - 55#/7 reps
Barbell Curl - 50#/10 reps
Barbell Curl - 51#/8 reps
Barbell Curl - 52#/8 reps
***This is where I felt like to puke. My biceps are sucking out right now. Usually by now I'm curling about 55-60# without a struggle. Not so today. But instead of lowering my weights, I pushed it as far as I could go with the reps and went to failure. That is the only way I get strength in my bi's.

Incline Double-Arm Curls w/Twist on SB - 15's/12 reps
Incline Double-Arm Curls w/Twist on SB - 15's/10 reps
Incline Double-Arm Curls w/Twist on SB - 15's/10 reps (to failure)

Reverse Dumbbell Curl - 16's/12 reps
Reverse Dumbbell Curl - 16's/10 reps
Reverse Dumbbell Curl - 16's/10 reps (to failure)

Hey Girls!!

Today I did FIRE 30 Class. Haven't done that one since Day 1 of TF! I thought maybe it would be easier. It wasn't!! The Fire Drills kick my buttocks! I seriously could have wrung out my workout clothes! . I wanted to do some bigger weight work than SCULPT w/ the resistance tubing, so I ended up doing Push/Pull. I think I'm losing some strength, because it seemed pretty hard to me. Also, I did it AFTER TF, so maybe that was partially a factor as well. Challenging!

Melissa: Spit status is one notch below Puke Status! LOL!. Hope you're having a good weekend! It is HOT out there, isn't it? Ugh!

Debbie: Yes, ben gay STINKS, but does feel great! Glad that and a massage helped! And you got to do your STS workout today!!And congrats on Puke Status for YOU! I don't think that's ever happened to me doing weights, just cardio.

Belinda: You are moving right along with STS, huh? Great workouts , yesterday AND today!! So, are your sinuses bothering you? It will be good to find out once and for all what's going on. Enjoy the time with your son! How old is he?

Nice day today, no work! No cleaning! No stressing out!
We are planning on going to a small local carnival tonight, they're supposed to have fireworks. HOpe we don't get big T-storms they are predicting...

Hi girls!;)

I got my workout done already, amazing I know.:p

Here's today's workout:

Treadmill run-iPod iTunes music= 20 min
Calories burned= 232
Distance= 1.51 miles
bpm's= 135 75%, 1414 82%, 148 83%, 148 83%.
Met Value= 8.50

Turbo Fire- Core 20 Class= 20 Min
Calories burned= 123
Met Value= 4.50

Turbo Fire - Stretch 40 Class= 40 Min
Calories burned= 164
Met Value= 3.0

total calories burned= 519;)

Belinda- Nice job on CCC in last night. I knew you'd make that happen. WTG!!!;)

Debbie- Another great STS workout from you today. Bravo on Meso 2, Week 3, Disc 21, Back & Biceps. Killer barbell curls and one arm rows weights today!! Yes!!! I have noticed Denise in the background and she is annoying. Its like she thinks she a star or something. Cathe's usual girls have never behaved that way. The guys behave fine, but Denise is another story. I have to ignore her and just focus in on Cathe and the others. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has noticed that. Have a good rest this evening and I hope your neck is feeling better today.;)

Chris- Great job on your Turbo Fire, FIRE 30 workout today. I just love Turbo Fire its so much fun. I'm glad your still enjoying it. Have fun tonight at the carnival. Its good that your back in the fold, we missed ya!;):)

Hello's and hugs to Jolene, Jessica, and Melissa.

That's it for me today girls. I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in.;):)

Hugs!:cool:

Nora

You're sweet, Nora, thanks! :)

Nice workout for YOU Today AND yesterday (forgot to mention that earlier). I can't believe you could do TF and STS in one day! You crazy woman you!. I think it's probably better to split them up anyways. I think TF wipes me out a bit so I can't lift as heavy as I usually can.

It is soooo hot out. I don't even really feel like going to this carnival (i know, bah humbug!). But the kids really want to go. ugh. I'm sure I'll have fun when I get there. (I hope!!)

Hi ladies. Hope you all are having a great weekend! We spent the day at the lake with the family. DH and I got in a 30-minute run. It was a super crappy run for me though - major side stitch, which I haven't had in eons.

Anyway....sorry for the short post. We're about to head out again for dinner with friends. Tomorrow will be a leg day and possibly kickboxing.

Hi girls. Sorry for the late post, but I've been enjoying a day with the fam.

This morning I did Athletic Step first thing. All the way through, too. Usually I stop around the 30-minute mark. Glad I pushed through, the end is a lot of fun! I also did Muscle Endurance Upper Body Split tonight. Holy mackeral! Got a wicked burn on almost all of the exercises...:cool:

Belinda - I still haven't tried CCC. I don't even think I've previewed it yet so I'll have to get on that...;)

Debbie - so glad your neck is feeling better. How nice of DH to help you out with a massage!

Heather - I hope you enjoyed your dinner with friends. I KB and Legs on my board for tomorrow so I'll be thinking of you!!

Nora - nice workout for you today..:D

Chris - OMG was it sticky today. Ick... We went to a car show this afternoon and it was brutal. Bad hair day weather for sure. How was the carnival? Forgot I had Push/Pull...thanks for the reminder!

Hi to Jolene, Jessica & Roxie. Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.