CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR JULY 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I didn't get CCC in yesterday:( So today, I will do CCC (cardio only) and M2 D14 Legs:D

I will be back to catch up with personals and report my workout.

My best to all.

Today was cardio and I chose a premix from Amy Bento's In the Ring. Had an ok workout, I like this one ok but she goes through the combos for so damn long. It gets annoying. But it was pretty fun anyways. I like the med-ball segments.

This premix was Combo 1, 2 and 4 I think.

CARDIO STATS:
52 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
32 minutes in zone
15 minutes above zone
396 calories burned

Hi ladies. This morning I got up and got it ALL done. I started with biceps/triceps supersets of 3 sets of 8 reps except for the last 2 exercises.

SS#1
Alternating curls - 20's
Overhead triceps extension - 30#

SS#2
Hammer curls - 20's
Kickbacks - 12's

SS#3
Concentration curls - 17 (started with 20 but only able to get out 4 reps)
Lying dumbbell extensions - 16's

Dumbbell biceps curls - 1 set of 21's - 15's
Weighted triceps dips - to failure (16 reps) - 20#

I did the 1st full combo/interval then the 2nd combo only from MMA Boxing while waiting for it to get light enough to go run. I was starting to run out of time so I only got in a little over 2 miles. Kind of stinks b/c I was really feeling good with the run and felt like I could have gotten in 4-5 miles today. Oh well, such is life.

Belinda - have fun with your workouts!

Roxie - good job with your workout last night - smart move using the bands as subs.

Nora - awesome as always girl!!! I know I say that every single time, but seriously....

Hi Melissa, Debbie, Chris, Jess & Jo!!!!

Good Morning,

Tonite is CLX Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. I need to start doing more cardio to get rid of some belly fat, and my butt is getting bigger or maybe its just lifting.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-I hope you get yours done.

Heather-nice job with your workout.

Nora-you are amazing girl.

Sorry for the quick post today ladies. I'm leaving at noon today and have alot to squeeze in before then...:confused:

I did get up on time this morning (yay me!). Did CCV5, challenge 1 and CCV3, challenge 3. Last night I did Athletic Step (luv it!) and 4DS Biceps & Triceps.

Have a great day everyone!!

Nora - Excellent workout yesterday and I'm so glad to hear your shoulder and low back weren't bothering you. I also hope it stays that way. I've done Meso 3 with the squat rack legs before and I loved it. I didn't do the front squats, though, I ended using my leg press station. I'm so sick of endurance leg workouts that I can't even stomach the thought of doing the plyo leg workouts. :eek:

Belinda - Are you and your son having fun together??? Is he still in Germany with you?

Heather - Nice superset workout! Love how you put that one together.

Roxie - LMAO! Either your butt is getting bigger or it's lifting? I don't know why but that just struck me as funny! :p Are you still doing your 200 crunches?

Melissa - Nice workout!

Hi to all that comes! :D

Last edited:
Nora - Excellent workout yesterday and I'm so glad to hear your shoulder and low back weren't bothering you. I also hope it stays that way. I've done Meso 3 with the squat rack legs before and I loved it. I didn't do the front squats, though, I ended using my leg press station. I'm so sick of endurance leg workouts that I can't even stomach the thought of doing the plyo leg workouts. :eek:

Belinda - Are you and your son having fun together??? Is he still in Germany with you?

Heather[b/] - Nice superset workout! Love how you put that one together.

Roxie - LMAO! Either your butt is getting bigger or it's lifting? I don't know why but that just struck me as funny! :p Are you still doing your 200 crunches?

Melissa - Nice workout!

Hi to all that comes! :D

Debbie-no on the 200 crunches thinking about doing that rotation in again in September unless I can't fit into any jeans then it is going to have to be pure cardio to get this ass into shape. It makes me mad that I am doing all this work and losing inches in other places but it is just getting bigger.

Good Evening,

Tonite I must have had an abundance of energy. I did Body Fusion instead of Burn Intervals and I used 5lb wts. instead of 3 Burn Intervals is endurance and I believe BF falls in the same category then I did Ab Burner and then Total Body Stretching.

BF Stats:
50 min
41 in the zone
139 min hr
167 max hr
327 cals burned.

Ab Burner:
10 min
2 in the zone
113 min hr
135 max hr
46 cals burned.

TBS:
13 min
0 in the zone
101 min hr
123 max hr
46 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

Sorry, for the late check in.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 20 Class= 22 Min
Calories burned= 300
MET Value= 10.0

iPod iTunes ran/walk to 4.5 songs= 20 min
Distance= 1.50 Miles
Calories burned= 232
Bpm's= 75-86% Max HR in the zone. Cool down/stretch= 124

Turbo Fire- Sculpt 30 Glass= 30 Min
Calories burned= 174
Met Value= 4.25

total calories burned= 706;)

Belinda- I hope you had a great workout with CCC (cardio only) and M2 D14 Legs today, it sounds like an awesome workout to me.:)

Debbie- I love Amy Bento's In The Ring and all the med ball work it really gets the abs but good! Great workout for you today and a fun one.:cool:

Heather- Another awesome weight workout for you, working the bi's & tri's supersets WTG!!!!:):cool:

Roxie- Great workout today really using that abundance of energy doing Body Fusion, Ab Burner, and then Total Body Stretching. This sounds like a great workout for you, well done!:);)

Melissa- sounds like your going on a trip/vacation. Bravo for getting a great workout in that consisted of CCV5, challenge 1 and CCV3, challenge 3. Last night you did Athletic Step and 4DS Biceps & Triceps. ^^^5's on the workout!! You rocked it girlfriend, WTG!!:cool::)

Hi's & hugs to: Melissa, Debbie, Chris, Jess & Jo!!!!

That's it for me today girls. Have a great evening and seeya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.