Crazy, Strong and Loving it for July 2014!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do P90X3 Triometrics and SBF.

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Today I walked with my sister-in-law for 2 miles. Didn't want to do any leg workouts due to my knees hurting right now. I think I over did it with the walking last week. So this week I will forego the leg workouts and just walk with her. They are feeling better, but not well enough to lunge and squat. :( It's always something.

Hey girls,

Just came back from the doc office, my husband has a possible Pelvis Fracture.He must had it for a while and didn't even knew it. The last 3 day's he can hardly walk. They did an X-ray today, tomorrow he gets a CT scan. Hopefully he will get the results by Thursday.

Debbie - good job you listen to your body. Keep on walking, it's good for you. Are your ordering Cathe's new dvd's?

Nora - LOL, like I said. I really need to stop buying/jumping on the band wagon. I will not buy Charlene's new workout or Cathe's. :p I think, I have similar workouts, really don't need to add more. I been thinking hard about Cathe's new series too. I am took a good look with the heavy weight workouts dvd's that I already have. I have Pure Strength, 4DS, GS's, STS, XTrain, how many do I need? I am not crazy about her cardio workouts, too many jumping jacks, air jacks. She does them in every dvd. :confused: It's alway's the same old moves:confused: I can find lot's of HiiT workouts on youtube. Jessica Smith low HiiT workouts are awesome and they are free. And maybe I am kinda burned out on heavy lifting right now? I been doing the Body Building rotation for almost 8 month:eek: Sorry for venting:) Maybe I will give KCM another try? I like the shorter workouts, 30 min is perfect.

Roxie - how are you doing?

I am off to get my workout in. BBL!

Hi!

last week was hell here with my middle son. Things are starting to settle down, so I thought I'd check in.

I finished my 3 month rotation of Body Beast!! I definitely got some good results from it. And my diet has not been stellar. Better, but not great. I have gained muscle/strength/tone and lost 5 lbs. I have been getting a lot of compliments at work, too! My plan is to take a month or 2 off of BB to do other workouts, and do another round of it. I just need a break.

I'm doing KCM Muscle Up this week. I did workout 1 and 2 , and then repeated 1 again. You were right, Roxie, right up my alley! I love these workout! I added Tabatacise to today's workout, Tabata 1 & 2.

Hope you all have been doing ok!

Hi girls!:D

Wow, it's July 1 already. I'm amazed at how fast times goes by on the calendar. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 40 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 382

Turbo Fire- HiiT 25 Class= 25 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 341

PiYo- Define- Lower Body= 25 Min
MV= 5.0
CB=171

Total calories burned= 894:eek::cool:

Chris- Good plan to take a break between starting another round of BB. I think a month or two break as you mentioned from BB while doing other workouts is good. Great job with BB again, that is so awesome! Nice you tried out Muscle Up it looks like another winner from Kelly. Great job girlfriend and nicely done with Muscle Up and Tabatacize, sounds like a great combo. You are my hero with BB !!!:D

Belinda- Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that your DH has an injury of sorts. Wow, like you said it must have been one he had for a while probably didn't think much about. I'm so glad you're finding out about it so it can get taken care of. I hope that will alleviate his pain, because pain sucks. I hear ya on new workout dvds. I have all the Cathe one's you mentioned and I did pre-order her new series and I did get PiYo and plan to get the Strength PiYo dvd also. I wanted Cathe's new one because I like shorter strength workouts and I like HiiT workouts. I did get PiYo knowing it would be a great compliment to any strength workout and help with stretching and flexibility. So far I am really enjoying PiYo and how great I feel when I'm done. I hope the doctor can help your DH and get him feeling better ASAP! Take care and sending healing wishes for your DH.

Debbie- Good for you with the 2 mile walk with your SIL that's awesome! Its good you are avoiding leg workouts and squats and lunges to allow your knee to heal up. Take care and be well!

Roxie- Have a great day and I hope you had a great workout or will have today. Have a blessed day!;):D

Hugs, blessings, and healing wishes;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Muscle Up 1 CB&S should have done it this morning but the weather alert kept going off in the middle of the night and I got hot so couldn't get up. I will also do my planks, don't always say I do those but haven't missed a day yet. I went lighter on some of the wts due to my shoulder still hurting.

Rows-20lbs/8 reps/3 sets
Bench Press-15lbs/8 reps/3 sets
Lawnmowers-20lbs/8 reps/3 sets
Flys-12lbs/8 reps/2 sets 15lbs/8 reps/1 set
Pullovers-15lbs/8 reps/1 set 20lbs/8 reps/2 sets
Pushups-8 reps/3 sets
Arnold Press-12lbs/8 reps/2 sets went lighter on these
Crunches-16 reps/2 sets
Lateral Raise-10lbs/2 sets
Boxer Toe Touches-16 reps/2 sets
Bent Over Lateral Raise-10lbs/8 reps/2 sets
Supermans 8 reps/2 sets.

Chris-I knew you would like this workout. Sounds like Beast was good for you.

Debbie-take it easy on the knees.

Nora-awesome workout.

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Nora - thank you! I only Cathe DVD I don't have is her last series and I am glad I did get those:confused: I read somewhere that those workouts are around 45 min, correct me if I am wrong:eek: I already have enough 45 min strength workouts and what's another 5-10 min at this point? JMO! Wished Cathe would give more info on those before the presale goes up:roll eyes: I think my problem is: 1. I have enough dvd's:p and 2nd 45 min and up, doesn't make a big difference from what I already have. And I am not interested in HiiT workouts, have already enough:p I am sure, someone will post the rep count once the dvd's are out:p I can count to 12 at least:eek::p I need to start saving my money and use it for a nice vacation;) I hope I don't change my mind until the 15 July:eek:

Good morning,

Today plan is: P90X3 Pilates and STS M2 17 Legs. My workouts have to wait until we get back later this afternoon, DH has a CT scan this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Today I did Burn Sets Bi's & Tri's and had a great workout. I didn't go up in weights from last week, but I really worked my muscles hard. I changed the last exercise because I don't like that Tricep Extention thing she does with the band. Just doesn't feel safe to me.

This is what I did:

BICEPS
Dumbbell Curls - 20's - 2 sets 10 reps; 1 set 11 reps
Simultaneous Rotational Curls - 15's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Concentration Curls - 20# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Hammer Curl Double Arm Crazy 8's - 12's - 24 reps

TRICEPS
Tricep Pushups - 3 sets (getting good at these!)
Lying Tricep Extensions - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
One Arm Kickbacks - 8's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension - 15# - Did all the reps and pulses Cathe did. Really felt it.

Belinda - I need to check out Cathe's new workouts, I really don't even know what they are about. Then I will decide.

Chris - Sorry to hear about your son. I sure hope things are getting back to normal. {{{Hugs}}}

Nora - Wow girl! Excellent workout yesterday! You burned some major calories!!! Nice going.

Roxie - Have you tried the tennis ball yet? I'm not sure if you have a muscle tightness problem like I do or if it's something else? I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you should stop weights for a few days?

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Home Gym Interval 1 before work and I will do my planks here at work and see if I can find a stretch workout on Youtube I really need one, my left shin was hurting while running this morning.

Debbie-no I haven't had a chance to try it yet but hope to this weekend if I can find my tennis balls they might be in storage so I will probably have to buy some. I am not sure what is going on either its not in the shoulder joint but in the scapula and goes into my neck, it doesn't hurt as much today. Great job with your workout and I am not sure about the new workouts either.

Hi Girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #2= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 346

Turbo Fire- Fire 30 Class= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

PiYo- Define- Upper Body= 20 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 137

Total calories burned= 866;)

Roxie- Great job with KCM's Home Gym Intervals, well done and planks later, awesome job! Please take care with chins and definitely stretching is always a good thing to do. Great job and have a great blessed Wednesday!;)

Debbie- YAY another killer XTrain workout for you. I see you did Burn Sets Bi's & Tri's love that one, its awesome. Great job as usual with Burn Sets and love you focused on getting the most out of each rep even when we don't go up in weights. That is a good note for me to make on that to focus on challenging myself with focusing on getting most out of the reps I do with weight I can use even if I cant always go heavier. Great lesson there for me to learn, thanks girlfriend. You killed your workout today and that is awesome, well done WTG! Now go have a blessed day.;):)

Belinda- Sending lots of well wishes for your DH's CT Scan today, I hope all goes well. Plus I definitely wish for his doctor to help him with feeling better and relieve the pain. I understand putting the workout off until after your DH has gotten CT scan etc... Later you plan to do P90X3 Pilates and STS M2 17 Legs sounds like a great combo. Good luck with your DH's CT Scan results fingers crossed.;)

Chris- I like your workout plan it will be nice to take a break from BB but still working out. I'm sure other stuff will seem easier after that. Good for you! Hugs and well wishes with your kiddos. I can relate. Have a blessed day;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing wishes;):)

Nora

I think I'm done with workouts until Monday. Knees are still bothering me and other than walking, I won't be doing anything else. I sure hope they are better for next week. I miss doing the leg workouts. :(

Hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend!

Good morning,

SBF Barre 14 is done. Getting ready to do P90X3 YogaX.

Debbie - hope you feel better soon.

Waving Hi to everyone. BBL!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Get Lean Intervals= 42 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 430

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15 Class= 17 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 232

PiYo- Strength Intervals= 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Total calories burned= 872:eek::cool:

Belinda- How did it the CT scan for your DH go yesterday? I sure hope the doctor can help him and get rid of the pain ASAP! Good for you working on gettin' your workouts in there with SBF Barre 14 already in the books and done. Plus you are getting ready to do P90X3 YogaX, you go girlfriend. It sounds like a fit and fabulous plan for today. Have a blessed day and 4th of July weekend and be well. Best healing and wellness prayers and wishes for your DH to feel better. Take care!;)

Debbie- Oh no your knees are still hurting, I'm sorry to hear that. I know what knee pain is like. My right knee was injured probably 3 or 4 months ago and still feels a bit swollen and bruised. It hurts to have my knee resting on the floor fully on the carpet, it feels so swollen and bruised but can't see any. Its as if you made the letter C with your hand and placed it on your knee like a hat with your knee being the head that is what hurts on my knee. I just have to put up with it since I have no options otherwise. I hope your knees rest up are feeling better when you are ready to workout again.. So, please rest your knees and enjoy the much needed rest. Please feel better soon! Enjoy your weekend and Happy 4th of July weekend!;):)

Chris- Have a wonderfully blessed 4th of July weekend and have fun! Take care and be well!;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I just did my planks today I have a migraine. I get a 3 day weekend so I can catch up on my missed workouts.

Happy 4th of July,

Thanks everyone about DH. Good news, turns out it's his back not his palvic I don't know why the doc thought he had a fracture Maybe his hip replacement was shinning in the X-ray We are happy with the good news. Bad news, he needs back surgery on his back.

Today I will do my last P90X3 workout Not sure, I will do STS D18 today?

Roxie -Oh no! How are your feeling today?

Nora - thanks! You are kicking butt with your workouts. Good job!

I will be back later. Have a safe and happy 4th of July, everyone.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now chek in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #3= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

Les Mills Pump- Sports Attack= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

PiYo - Core= 30 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 205

Total calories burned= 944:cool::eek:

Belinda- Great news about your DH's pelvis being ok, but looks like he needs back surgery. I'm sure that surgery would eliminate his back pain. I'm sending Lots of healing and prayers of wellness. Happy 4th of July!!!!:D;)

Happy 4th of July Girls, have a blessed 4th and weekend!;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers ;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did a run/walk 1.76 miles this morning then DH and I went out on the boat. Its a gorgeous day here.

Nora-nice workout.

Belinda-glad to hear DH doesn't have a fractured Pelvis but sorry to hear its his back. Good workout today.

Hi girls!;)

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Fat Burn Challenge = 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

PiYo- Sweat= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 626;)

That's it for me today. I wish everyone a happy and blessed weekend and I will see you guys back for Monday's check in.;)

Hugs, blessings & healing prayers!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Home Gym Intervals 2 and my shin hurt so much that I couldn't run as fast. I will also do my planks.

Nora-nice job with your workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.