Crazy Strong & Loving it for July 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I just walked my dogs for 30 min. Soon I will do M2 D13 Chest, Shoulder & Tricpes.

I will be back to report my workout.

My best to all. BBL!

I am done with Meso 2, Week 1, Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps;) I am fried!

Warmup:
Flat Bench Press - 45#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 45#/12 reps

Workout:
Flat Bench Press - 57#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 57#/10 reps
Flat Bench Press - 57#/8 reps

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/12 reps
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/10 reps
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/8 reps

Incline Bench Press - 57#/12 reps
Incline Bench Press - 57#/10 reps
Incline Bench Press - 57#/8 reps

Incline Chest Flyes - 20's/12 reps
Incline Chest Flyes - 20's/10 reps
Incline Chest Flyes - 20's/8 reps

Alternating Seated Front Press - 19's/12 reps
Alternating Seated Front Press - 19's/10 reps
Alternating Seated Front Press - 19's/8 reps
Double Arm Seated Front Press - 19's/12 reps (to failure)

Alternating 1-Arm Standing Lateral Raise – 14’s #/12 reps
Alternating 1-Arm Standing Lateral Raise – 14’s #/10 reps
Seated Lateral Raise Both Arms - 14's/14 reps (to failure)

Seated Rear Delts - 15's/12 reps
Seated Rear Delts - 15's/10 reps
Seated Rear Delts - 15's/8 reps

Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/12 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/10 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/8 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/8 reps (to failure)

Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 11#/12 reps
Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 11#/10 reps
Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 11#/8 reps

One-Arm Kicbacks - 14#/12 reps
One-Arm Kicbacks - 14#/10 reps
One-Arm Kicbacks - 14#/8 reps

Have a great day and workout, everyone!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is some kind of cardio and then back to SILs to mark more stuff for yard sale.

Belinda-nice workout.

Good morning everyone!

Worked back & chest last night (4DS). Feeling it today! Also did Imax 2 step only until interval 9 and I did the blast as well. Don't know why, just felt like it.

Tonight is 4DS kickbox w/1lb weighted gloves. Really looking forward to that!! And I'll do 4DS legs, too.

Have a great day everyone!

This morning I stopped myself from Kickboxing and chose Cardio Fusion. I haven't done any step in probably 3 weeks now. I only had enough time to do about 45 minutes. I will do abs after work. Oh, yesterday after work I did MMA Boxing. It was the only workout I could think to do that wasn't very leg intensive. My leggies are speaking to me after the leg splits.

Belinda - good job with the weights!

Roxie - hope you enjoy whatever workout you go for.

Melissa - you're becoming a kickboxing maniac too???? :p

Hi Debbie, Nora, Chris!!!! I would say Jess and Jo, but they're living it up at the lake this week.

Today was cardio and I was really looking forward to doing some kind of Cardio Coach Mix. So I started out with the 2 - 8 minute treks from CCV8, did a 4 minute steady state and then did the 5 - 1 minute sprint, 1 minute rest challenge from CCV6. Had a great workout but with the 2nd 8 minute trek my hip flexor started to burn. I finished the trek and was able to rest it with the steady state and then when I did the 5 - 1 minute sprints I didn't do them all out. I felt good after that challenge and stayed on my treadmill for about 10 more minutes to get to the 3 mile mark.

Then I did the Ab Work from Muscle Endurance. Love that one!

CARDIO STATS:
52 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
34 minutes above zone
423 calories burned
3 miles travelled

Melissa - you're becoming a kickboxing maniac too???? :p

Heather - I guess I am!! I got away from it for a little while but it's like a whole new world using those 1lb gloves. I'm lovin' it!!! Do you use the gloves w/MMA Boxing? I've previewed that workout, but haven't done it yet.

Debbie - nice cardio despite the hip flexor issue.

I am so tired today for some reason. I could put my head down on my desk and take a nap...:confused:

I do use the gloves for the boxing workout. For whatever reason, that one gets my HR up there more than the MMA Kickboxing. You gotta try it!

Heather - I guess I am!! I got away from it for a little while but it's like a whole new world using those 1lb gloves. I'm lovin' it!!! Do you use the gloves w/MMA Boxing? I've previewed that workout, but haven't done it yet.

Debbie - nice cardio despite the hip flexor issue.

I am so tired today for some reason. I could put my head down on my desk and take a nap...:confused:

Nora - Very cool on you doing STS! Wish we all started the rotation at the same time. You kicked butt yesterday and way to go on the calorie burn! Woo hoo! You amaze me!

Belinda - Nice job with the workout! You are kicking some bootay girlfriend! :eek:

Roxie - Have fun with the yard sale. I need to have one myself.

Melissa - You are getting some really great workouts in! Yesterday's looked like fun! Nice combo's!

Heather - I use to love doing my KB workouts with weighted gloves. Ever since my right shoulder has been bothering me, I can't anymore. :( Great job! What are leg splits?

Hi to everyone to come!!! Hope you are having some kick butt workouts!

Belinda - I should have replied that yes, I'm still just doing my own thing with weights.

Debbie - On Saturday I worked the backside (hams, glutes, calves) and yesterday I focused on quads. I really liked splitting it up like that actually. I really need to get some ham strength and I thought splitting up the workouts would be beneficial.

Debbie - On Saturday I worked the backside (hams, glutes, calves) and yesterday I focused on quads. I really liked splitting it up like that actually. I really need to get some ham strength and I thought splitting up the workouts would be beneficial.

Oh, ok I get it. I thought it was an exercise! LMAO!

Hi girls!;)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'll just check in now then be back for personals later;)

Here's Today's Workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 20 Class= 22 Min
Calories burned= 300
Met value= 10.0

Turbo Fire- Sretch 10 Class= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

STS Ab Circuits- Med ball abs= 10 Min
Calories burned= 62 approx.
Met value= 4.5

Jillian Michaels- Yoga Meltdown= 34 Min
Calories burned= 139
Met Value= 3.0

Total Calories burned today= 536;)

Ok, that's it for me for now, but I'll be back later for personals. Have a great day!:)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

After the day I had I decided to do KCMs Kickboxing and then did shape abs.

KB Stats:
30 min
26 in the zone
139 min hr
167 max hr
195 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
0 in the zone
104 min hr
119 max hr
18 cals burned.

Good evening,

Roxie – nice job, on KCMs Kickboxing and then did shape abs today.

Nora – as usually, nice job on your workout today. Is it your 3rd round of STS?

Heather – you are becoming a pro in creating your own rotations. I like the way you put them together. I use the gloves for the boxing workout too. The only way I get my HR up. Nice cardio yesterday and today. Haven’t done CF in ages!

Debbie – I can’t believe you still having issue with your hip flexor! You still rocked your cardio today.

Melissa – nice job with your UB + step workout yesterday. Enjoy your workout tonight.

Hallo to the rest of the gang!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.