CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR JULY 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I had a great weekend, too bad it;s over:p

Today I am starting Meso 2. I will do Shock Cardio….Hiit 30/30 Plus Med Ball Abs today, but first I will go for a short run;) it's very nice outside today.

Have a wonderful Monday and workout today, girls! BBL to report my workout.

Hallo again,

I went for a long run (I think I went over 4 miles? Need to ask DH later!), went home and picked up my dogs, took them for a run. They are not used to me running with them, they did very good. i was impressed. They both pretty tired now:p so am I:p I will take a break, maybe tonight I will do the rest of my workouts.

Have a great workout.

Hallo to all that follows. BBL

Good morning!

Belinda - nice run this morning. Your pups must have been excited to go running with you!

CCV4 challenge 3, CCV2 challenge 1 complete. Excellent combo!

BBL

Hi ladies - sorry I was MIA yesterday. I went for a speedy 3.5 mile run despite the heat. It really felt great until about the last half mile then I was just HOT and ready to be done. Every time I went to wave I slung sweat everywhere. I had to laugh at myself. I also did abs from C&W.

Today I need to do legs - quads and some sort of cardio. Not sure what though.

Belinda - nice job on the run!

Melissa - good job completely the challenges.

Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing well!

Today was Meso 2, Week 3, Disc 19, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. For the life of me I cannot figure out why there are so many chest exercises in this workout. This workout took me an hour and 10 minutes to complete. Had a great workout, though!

This was a Double Wave Load workout. 1st exercise for each body part worked was DWL. Very taxing.

Warmup:
Incline Bench Press - 55#/12 reps

Workout:
Incline Bench Press - 70#/12 reps
Incline Bench Press - 75#/10 reps
Incline Bench Press - 80#/8 reps
Incline Bench Press - 70#/12 reps
Incline Bench Press - 75#/10 reps
Incline Bench Press - 80#/9 reps

Flat Bench Flyes - 25's/12 reps
Flat Bench Flyes - 25's/10 reps
Flat Bench Flyes - 25's/8 reps

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press - 30's/12 reps
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press - 30's/10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press - 30's/8 reps

Incline Flyes - 25's/12 reps
Incline Flyes - 25's/10 reps
Incline Flyes - 25's/8 reps

Seated Front Press - 15's/12 reps
Seated Front Press - 17's/10 reps
Seated Front Press - 20's/8 reps
Seated Front Press - 15's/12 reps
Seated Front Press - 17's/10 reps
Seated Front Press - 20's/8 reps
***I hate this exercise and of course there had to be 6 sets of them.

Standing Lateral Raise - 12's/12 reps
Standing Lateral Raise - 12's/10 reps
Standing Lateral Raise - 12's/8 reps

Bent Over Rear Flyes - 17's/12 reps
Bent Over Rear Flyes - 17's/10 reps
Bent Over Rear Flyes - 17's/8 reps

Flat Bench Barbell Tricep Extensions - 45#/12 reps
Flat Bench Barbell Tricep Extensions - 47#/10 reps
Flat Bench Barbell Tricep Extensions - 50#/8 reps
Flat Bench Barbell Tricep Extensions - 45#/12 reps
Flat Bench Barbell Tricep Extensions - 47#/10 reps
Flat Bench Barbell Tricep Extensions - 50#/8 reps
***Wow, this one was exhausting. Really felt the burn here.

Cross Body Extensions - 12#/12 reps
Cross Body Extensions - 12#/10 reps
Cross Body Extensions - 12#/10 reps
***Last set was to failure.

Double-Arm Kickbacks - 10's/12 reps
Double-Arm Kickbacks - 10's/10 reps
Double-Arm Kickbacks - 10's/12 reps
***Last set was to failure.

I have to apologize for not being able to do personals. I have been so busy at work lately. I hope you all don't think I don't read your posts, because I do. I just don't have time to comment on them. :(

Good Afternoon,

First day back to work after vacation so I have a pile of stuff on my desk to do so no time for personals. DH and I went for a 8 mile bike ride last night and tonite is CLX Push Circuit 1 then off to mark stuff for garage sale on Saturday.

I went home and did legs at lunch. Still not sure what cardio I want to do.

Squats (warm up set) 10 - 50#
Wide-stance squats 3x10 - 70#
Static lunges 3x10 - 70#
Squat jumps 3x10 - BW
Single leg squat/sit and stands 3x8 - 15#
Wall squats with ball & weights 2x6 then static holds 4x10 seconds - 10#
Firewalkers 8 (4 steps right, 4 steps left equals 1)
Outer thigh raises on ball with ankle weights 2x16

Roxie - welcome back!

Debbie - totally understand about personals.

Good Evening,

I just finished CLX Push Phase 1:

Standard Bicep Curl-15lbs/8 reps
Standard Squat-20lbs/8 reps
Single Arm Extension-12lbs/8 reps each arm (up 2lbs)
V-Press-8lbs/8 reps
Single Leg Squat-15lbs/8 reps each leg
Overhead Triceps Extension-15lbs/8 reps
Hammer Curl-12lbs/8 reps
Heel Squat-15lbs/8 reps
Pushups-8 reps on knees

Stats:
33 min
21 in the zone
127 min hr
158 max hr
181 cals burned.

I will explain my weekend workouts later need to go mark stuff.

Hi girls!;)

Happy Monday everyone!

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire - Fire 45 Class= 47 min
Calories burned= 578
Met Value= 9.0

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10 Class= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

STS- Disc 7- M1-W2- Chest, Shoulders & Bi's= 55 Min
Calories burned= 451
Met Value= 6.0

Total calories burned= 1,064:eek::cool:

Belinda- Great job on HiiT 30/30 and Med Ball abs and starting Meso 2. I think you mentioned going for a run too, bravo! Don't ya just love HiiT training? Its so fun and intense. You get in hit it hard and then your done. I love that! I'm doing Turbo Fire and now have the Advanced workouts too!:D Plus, I'm doing STS Meso 1. I decided to do another round of STS all the way through again. I figure with STS and TF that's gotta be a winner. Its always fun to mix up the workout types and even instructors sometimes. I love Cathe and do her workouts 95% of the time. Cathe sets the bar very high as far as other instructors go IMHO. I always do or comeback to Cathe she's da bomb!

Melissa- Excellent work on CCV4 challenge 3, CCV2 challenge 1 complete. Cardio coach is a lot of fun, love him! Great workout today, WTG!:cool::)

Heather- Bravo girl goin' for a 3.5 mile run in hot weather. Your my hero! Then you did abs from C & W. Yep, your awesome no doubt about it;)

Debbie- I see you did Meso 2, Week 3, Disc 19, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps that's awesome. I remember really enjoying the double wave load workouts in Meso 2. I started another round of STS for me, I've done 1 round all the way through then about 2/3 another round. I had to stop due to injury. Its been a long time since I've done STS but I've started a new round and began at Meso 1. I have some weakness in my right shoulder its prone to problems. Needless to day I've had to adjust my 1 RM because of this. I'm not sure how much is actual shoulder issues and how much is MS that's caused a weakness in the right hand and arm. Oh well, I'll stick with STS Meso 1 cathe is pushup happy so far. I'm anxiou to do Meso 2, but need to build up to it especially with shoulder issues before attempting going heavier. Great workout and girl, those are some serious weights you lifted!:eek: Your da bomb on the weights girl, WTG!! ^5's:)

Roxie- No worries on the personals. Great job on the 8 mile bike ride, that's awesome! and ^5's to your hubby for joinging you on the bike ride. I know you'll have fun with CLX Push Circuit 1. Great job Roxie!:);)

Heather- Killer Leg workout at lunch time. Your awesome and on a monday, somebody give this woman a gold medal please! Applause!

Hugs and Hello's to : Chris, Jolene, and Jessica I hope all is well with you today! Don't forget to do abs! I had to say it for Roxie:p

Ok, that's it for me today. I plan to rest and relax this evening and I hope you all do the same. See ya tomorrow~:)

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - WTG on your cal burn today. Let me know how you like the TF Advanced workouts. I have a hard time switching to other instructor, Cathe is setting the bar high. I never get bored with Cathe, lol! I do have all the Bob Harper DVD’s. I think it’s a great idea mixing STS with TF. Hope you had a nice relaxing evening!

Melissa – nice mix today. WTG! Sounds interesting! How did you mix these two up?

Heather – I can’t run in very hot weather. ^^^5’s to you! Awesome weight workout today. Are you still doing your own thing?

Debbie – great job on Disc 19, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps today. Glad you enjoying the double wave load workouts. Don’t worry about personals.

Roxie – welcome back! ^^^5’s on your bike ride and CLX Push Phase 1.

Chris, Jolene, and Jessica hope you had a great workout today.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.