Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jul 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do Legs & Glutes!:p

Patti must be the heat, lol! I was sweating buckets. We have no AC here in Germany, it gets hot! Who is Mindy Mylrea's Cardio Toolbox? Sound like fun, great job!

Debbie with one is Cardio Coach #6 with Candace? I don’t think I have that one! I get very tired of doing the same cardio, mixing it up makes it fun.

Rockie how is your migraine today? Hope you feel better. Glad you went to the doctor yesterday. Nice job on get lean wo yesterday.

Chirs nice job with IMAX yesterday. Hi- 5’s back to you, on your cal burn yesterday! How was your movie? Your weather sounds like ours.

Nora, hope you got lots of rest yesterday. I hope they will find a cure soon for this disease. ((((HUGS))))

I will be back!

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Still have the headache but my hayfever is acting up so I think it might be a sinus headache. Tonite is Lean Circuit 2 again for the last time and basic step. I will probably end up 5 workouts short.

Belinda-it is cloudy and rainy here today but the temps are nice.

Today I did the total body premix of Drill Max. I've never ever done this workout before, in fact, I don't even think I've viewed it. It was a lot of fun. More functional then weight lifting, which is good for what I'm doing right now. My highest weight was 10# dumbbells. LMAO!! Big change there. I was sweating like crazy, she goes from one exercise to another and most of them are two exercises together. Very fun, I really enjoyed it. I wish I would have worn my HRM, I'm sure I burned quite a few calories with this one.

I feel lighter this week, I hope the scale shows me lighter tomorrow too.

Belinda - Candace was someone that worked with Sean but she has left to go out on her own. Not sure if she's making anything herself or not. I don't think you can get her #6 version on Sean's site anymore. Not sure.

Morning! I did LIS/HIS from 4DS and finally got that third combo in HIS today. Woo hoo! That felt good.

Debbie: I love DM- think I'm going it this coming week in my new rotation. I haven't checked out that premix- should do that.

Hi Belinda! Only hi of 81 here today- enjoy L&G. :)

Hi Roxie!

Gotta run, mom is on her way over.

Good morning. I did Muscle Endurance for the first time this morning. I certainly got knocked down a few pegs when I thought I could use heavier weights than what Cathe was! I swear if she had put one more set of leg presses in there, I would have actually cried. My legs were still tired and sore from STS legs on Tuesday.

Debbie-I plan to start your Get Ready for Summer rotation next week-can't wait! I think my body will be in shock and hopefully drop a few lbs. Thanks so much for doing that.

Belinda-so no one in Germany has a/c? Now that is hard to imagine.

Patti-good for you on getting that last combo in HIS. I need to do that one more often until I get it down. It usually takes me doing a workout 3 times a week if I struggle with a combo and I haven't done that.

Roxie-are you feeling better today?

Nora-how do you feel today after taking a rest day? You certainly deserve it with all of the working out that you do!

Chris-I've only done the original Imax once but enjoyed it. I'll have to do that one again.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday. I plan to do Step Blast tomorrow but not sure if I will get to check in. Our neighborhood is having a huge party and I'm helping with the food for about 250 people.

Bev

Hey Everyone!!

Just got done with SUPERSETS. I haven't done that in forEVER (as most of my total body weight workouts). I always liked the ball involvement in this one. Very cool! And that Abs are thrown in too.

Night at the Museum 2 was VERY good yesterday! If you liked the first one, you'll like the 2nd one even better. My eating was so screwed up though. I ate DOTS and M&M's at the movies ( :eek:) and then came home and added up my calories at sparkpeople. Turned out I ate 900+ calories at the movies! So I made a kind of dumb decision. I decided NOT to eat supper, and just have my FF Greek Yogurt w/ strawberries in the evening. I didn't really FEEL hungry, so it was no biggie. BUT...at about 8pm I got really sweaty and shakey. It was a horrible feeling. I ate my yogurt and it took a bit to feel better. I ate like this on Wed. too. I need to stop. Although, crazy as it is, and I KNOW it's not good, my weight dropped about 5 lbs since I've been eating like that.

Belinda: Legs & Glutes is a toughie! Hope you "enjoyed"! Sounds like our weather is kind of parallel most of the year, huh?

Roxie: Sorry about that headache. I feel for ya, I had a crappy sinus thing last week for 2 days on vacation, and I felt like doing NOTHING, but had to. It's great you're keeping up with your workouts feeling that way.

Debbie: I was wondering what your weight work was going to be today! That sounds like a good one! Maybe I'll try it next week. How long was it? and did it include abs?

Patti: I did HIS/LIS on Monday. what a fun sweaty workout, isn't it? I can do that 3rd combo, but my feet mess up sometimes. It is kind of fun once you get it, just like Cathe says! Enjoy your visit with mom!!

Nora: thanks for taking the time to explain the MS. I have even more admiration for you for doing what you do with all those on/off symptoms. I remember there was a time (and maybe they still do it outpatient) that we were giving MS patients chemotherapy. ... I'll also have to look into a few of those Jillian workouts. they sound good! (and cheap is even better!)

Chris - It's 52 minutes long and no abs but some of the stability ball work really has the core involved. That's one thing I haven't done yet this week is abs but I feel like I am working them with the yoga and now this workout.

Chris: Just a suggestion on a post candy meal- you know I can tend to do the same thing from time to time. Instead of not eating, just keep it low calorie. I always eat a La Tortilla wrap (50 cal) with a veggie burger (80 cal) and veggies. The whole thing is usually 130ish calories and at least has some protein to balance out the sugar rush.

Thanks, Debbie. That doesn't sound too bad, and then I can always add abs if it's an Ab day!

You're so right, Patti! And i have Boca burgers in the freezer too! I'll have to remember that!!

Just finished Lean Circuit 2 and Basic Step:

Sumo Squat with Anterior Deltoid Lift-12lbs/12reps
Double Arm Row w Single Leg Lift-12/lbs/6reps each leg
Single Hamstring Curls w Lateral Raise-8lbs/6reps each leg
Runners Lunge w Double Arm Row-12lbs/6reps each leg
Lateral Raise w Abduction-12lbs/6reps each leg
Plank with Single Arm Row-12lbs/24reps
Reverse Lunge w Lateral Raise-8lbs/24reps
Posterior Deltoid Raise w Leg LIft-5lbs/24reps
Squat w Double Arm Anterior Delt Lift-5lbs/12reps

39min
27 in the zone
130 min hr
164 max hr
227 cals burned

Basic Step
30min
26 in the zone
150 min hr
169 max hr
221 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.