Crazy, Strong & Loving It for Jan. 25

Today was full body, same workout as last Monday but in superset format. Had a great workout. I'm astonished as to how high I am with my weights again.

1 minute rest between each supersets. 4 sets/5 reps each.

Barbell Rows - 90#
ss w/
Barbell Bench Press - 110#
***These felt really good. Felt very strong with this superset.

Squats - 100#
ss w/
Still Leg Deadlifts - 90#
***Again, felt very strong here. SLDL's felt great!

Barbell Curls - 67#
ss w/
Close Grip Bench Press - 87#
***Could have gone to 90# with CGBP, should have. Biceps felt good and strong today.

That is all....

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn and Firm Pilates. We are suppose to have snow flurries and freezing rain all week so guess what no sunshine again.

Debbie- nice workout your wts. always amaze me.

Hi ladies. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Don't know about you, but I sure could use one more day in the weekend!!!

Today I'll likely head up to the gym for a run and weights. My weights will be the same as Debbie's (in terms of rotation not actual # LOL).

Debbie - awesome job!

Wow! Debbie! Those are some huge numbers!! So glad everything feels good for you. That's just awesome!!
Roxie - sorry about the yucky weather. But don't forget....bikini season eventually comes back around! So work hard tonight!! Lots of water, too!
Heather - Today and tomorrow are my days off....aahhhhh....kids in school, DH has day shift for training....the house to MYSELF!! Yahoooooweeee!
I'm actually still sore in the chest/tris from Saturdays CTX upper body. And I did MMA Fusion again yesterday (LOVE the 3rd combo!) and my glutes are sore today. I haven't narrowed down todays workout yet....I'll check back later.....
Have a good morning, all!
Hugs to Belinda and her DH!!

Checking in -

Today I started with KM Leg Conditioning Drills - these do NOT get any easier! But they are SO good!
Then I did PLB floor work, which, by the end, my outer thighs were screaming and pretty much going numb.
I did PUB abs - very nice. Getting better at all the pikes, but I had to take a break because of my wrists. (yeah, right...my wrists...LOL)
Then I rode the bike for 30 minutes. My legs feel well-worked and my joints feel great! Off to shower...

Wow - you were the energizer bunny today!!!

Checking in -

Today I started with KM Leg Conditioning Drills - these do NOT get any easier! But they are SO good!
Then I did PLB floor work, which, by the end, my outer thighs were screaming and pretty much going numb.
I did PUB abs - very nice. Getting better at all the pikes, but I had to take a break because of my wrists. (yeah, right...my wrists...LOL)
Then I rode the bike for 30 minutes. My legs feel well-worked and my joints feel great! Off to shower...

Roxie - We are suppose to get some snow tonight and freezing rain. I'm so sick of winter. Miss the sun and the warmth.

Heather - I sure could use one more day for the weekend and I already get three! :eek: Have a great workout. The only thing I don't like about supersets is getting all the equipment set up. It takes me forever.

Wendy - I am feeling pretty darn good now. Still a little tightness in my hip flexor and IT band, but not like it was. I need to stretch tonight. Nice workout, girl! I love PUB abs but have never been able to get through all thos pikes. You rock! :cool:

Hey Everyone..

I made it through another weekend. Actually had 2 pretty decent nights at work. I can't really complain, even got some extra stuff done that was on my "to do" list.

It's almost 60 degrees out here , and POURING rain!! Holy crap, there are giant puddles in our yard and everyone elses. the boys came home from school and are wanting to go jump in the giant puddles! Luckily, for me, they have CCD ...

My workout was GS Chest & Triceps Superset Premix: repeated twice through! taken from one of your rotations, Debbie. OMG, what a fun premix! Except it was a lot tougher the second time through. But if you need a 30 minute weight workout for C&T, this one is awesome! I wonder if all the GS have superset premixes...

I'm so sad about our Belinda! Praying she's ok!!! :(

Great workouts today, everyone!

Debbie: You amaze me at the weights you can lift!! AMAZING!

Heather: you don't do too shabby yourself!

Wendy: COOL combo you did today! I really liking combining different workouts like that (doing it this past month with Debbie's DEC 08 rotation)

Roxie: Hope you get to Burn & Firm tonight, it's really a great fun workout!

Bye for now!!!

Belinda - I agree with you on the superset deal. I think I am going to do wide grip chinups rather than rows b/c it'll be easier.

Chris - good job with your weight workout. I'm thinking DOMS tomorrow??

Roxie - we finally have sunshine here today, but it's getting cold again with a chance of winter stuff by Thurs.

HI NORA!!!

Good Evening,

I did my workout tonite and it was descent not fantastic.

Stats:
46 min
29 in the zone
130 min hr
161 max hr
264 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

Hey, I finished my workout amazingly at around 1:30 pm my time and forgot to check in. I just wanted to add OMG! about our Belinda. I hope they figure out what is going on and take care of it. I certainly send my well wishes to both Belinda and her hubby.

Here's today's workout:

STS Cardio: HiiT-Pyramid= 30 Min
Calories= 410

This was soo much fun and I think its my favorite of the HiiT series which is funny because its the one that intimidated me the most of the Hiit workouts. I thought before doing any of them they were all intimidating, but I have to say I love them all! Cathe needs to make a few more of these fab Hiit workouts, they are so addictive.

P90X Chest & Back= 52 min
Calories burned= 426

P90X Ab RipperX= 16 Min
Calories burned= 98

Total Calories burned from today's workout= 934!!!:eek:

Debbie- You never cease to amaze me with your workouts and the weights that your able to lift, your awesome!! Keep up the great job and I hope your not having any more painful muscle issues.

Roxie- Have fun with your pilates workout, it sounds like a really great one. Wow, you still have snow? That could be fun except for driving in it. Take care and keep warm!;)

Heather- Wow, your ambitious to do one of Debbie's rotations, they are tough but great! Don't worry about not lifting what Debbie does, neither can I, but working on improving all the time. Keep up the great work! Oh, I finally did HiiT Pyramid and its da bomb! I love all the HiiT workouts they are so tough, but I always feel so great after, and amazingly they are a ton of fun. I think they're addictive too! I want more!!! I'm on week 9 now of P90X and when I'm done with that I have Insanity, so I think that HiiT's are a good precursor to that. At least I hope so? Anyone done Insanity workouts? What do you think?

Wendy- I did MMA Fusion the other day and loved it!! You are so right about that workout, its awesome! I think Cathe has really out did herself on these and so much variety in types of workouts you can't go wrong. I just noticed you posted for today and did KM Leg conditioning drills plus PLB Floor work and then PUB Abs. Girl, that's a killer workout, WTG Awesome job!!:)

Chris- Wow! Another awesome workout I'll have to try that GS Chest & Tri's Superset premix. See, now you made me go get mine to see if that's on there, LOL!! I just checked Yep, its there. I write down on a index card for each DVD I own of Cathe's what the premixes are and the length of the workout. Sure enough its on my index card that I put inside that DVD. I'll have to check that one out. Sounds like a keeper, thanks for the tip! I totally understand about being tired of rain, I'm in Oregon we're all about rain, :p. Hang in there and WTG on your workout!;)

Ok, girls that's it for me today. I'm so shocked to hear about Belinda being in the hospital again. I'll have to check today to see if there are any updates her hubby has posted. In the meantime, I certainly send my prayers out to her. I hope all of you are taking care of yourselves and get a great nights rest.

Hugs to everyone and extra hugs to Belinda!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.