Crazy strong and loving it for Jan 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do Disc 18 today:D I am half way through STS, yeah!

I will be back later! I did some spring cleaning yesterday, made a huge mess! Couldn't get it all done yesterday (the phone rang nonstop!), so I need to put stuff away today!

I will be back! Enjoy your workout and day!

Good morning Helene and all who follow,

I am done with Disc 18:eek:

We having friends over for dinner tonight! BBL! Need to clean the house and get grocery!

Good job on DISC 18 today, Belinda! But you still need to check your calendar as to what month it is! LOL! (FEBRUARY, NOT JANUARY, girl!)

Today calls for 4DS: Kickbox, but I'm going to to a Turbo Kick workout. Fun factor is HUGE on these, so I'm looking forward to it.

Wendy: NICE workouts yesterday!! YOu kicked it! I haven't done the original BM in a long long time. I do remember the weights being challenging on that one. I actually have some DOMS from the LIC Upper Body yesterday. Surprising, I think all there was for chest is push-ups! (but a lot of variety of them). ... I have all of Jillians workouts too. I think I've done one, which sounds similiar to what you did. I liked it! And she doesn't really bother me so much.

Nora: As always, :eek: at all you did yesterday! Good job!! I've done CCC 3 times. First time, as is. And I felt like you. It was the toughest. The second time I did it, I did the premix with all the cardio and then added on the core work premix at the end. I liked it that way, because it gave me a chance to slow down and work on those different moves. So the third time I did it, as is, and it was MUCH better. I bet adding on the Core work alone once or twice a week would help big time. I don't get NEAR as many of the last core exercise as they do. I just go slow at my own pace and do NOT do the push up, I do the in and out feet instead.

We're celebrating Valentine's Day today with my boys and DH, (DH and I work the weekend), so I have a bunch to do!!!

BBL , if I can!

Hi ladies. I feel like a slacker this morning. I was planning on Athletic Step before work. We're heading out of town around 1 today so I wanted to get it done. I was up at 3 am though and didn't fall asleep again until 4:30. I did open my eyes at 5:07 and almost got up. Almost, because my back was hurting. It was a tad sore yesterday, but then the pain totally went away, but came back in the wee hours of this morning. Maybe I'm sleeping wrong. It's already loosing up now that I'm up and around. Anyway, the condo we're staying at does have a gym so I'll just run tomorrow and Sunday. Back to weights on Monday.

Belinda - way to go with being halfway through STS!!!!!

Chris - I really need to try Turbo Kick. You make it sound worthwhile! Have fun.

Hi to everyone else. TGIF!

Good Morning,

DH and I had a wonderful night last night so my workout didn't get done. He took me out to eat then we went to the grocery store then he took me to DQ for ice cream and when we got home I know this is TMI but we made out in our chair until bedtime. It was a wonderful night. Tonite will be KM timesaver and I have already done my 30 pushups and 100 of my situps.

Belinda-congrats on being halfway through.

Chris-have fun with your valentines day celebration.

Heather-you could never be considered a slacker. Have fun this weekend.

Today was cardio and I chose Imax 2. Holy crap is my cardio endurance about gone. I struggled through this workout and my HR was high even when I began. It got up to 168 bpm at one point, which is VERY high for me. I had to rest on intervals that I don't think I've ever rested on before. Kind of bummed me out. I was sucking wind big time.

HR Stats:
1 hr. total
2 minutes below zone
10 minutes in zone
48 minutes above zone
524 calories burned

I guess I need to start doing these types of workout at least once a week to get my endurance back up. I was shocked at how hard this was. I use to fly through this workout with no problems.

I'm sorry I haven't had much time for personals. I am reading everything and you girls are all doing great with your workouts!! Hope you all have a great day!

Hi girls;)

I'll just jump in with my check in for today first.

Here's today's workout:

P90X Legs & Back= 59 min
Calories burned= 483

Cardio Coach Volume 2= 39min
Distance= 3 miles
Calories burned=479
Bpm's=w.up= 133
Ch.1= 147,150,151,153=82% up to 85% MHR.

Ch.2= 153, 156,155= 85% up to 85% MHR.
SS/Rest= 138

Ch.3= 159, 157, 158,157,147= 89% down to 88%,88%,88%, 82% of MHR.

Cool down= 147= 83% MHR

P90X Ab Ripper X= 16 min
Calories burned= 98

Total Calories burned from today's workout= 1060:eek::cool:

Belinda- Congrats on finishing Disc18, I know how tough STS is, so extra hugs for you!;)

Chris- Thanks for the kind words. Turbo kick sounds like a fun workout. I have Chalene's Turbo Jam and the advanced Turbo Jam ones that beachbody offers. Its always a ton of fun to do those. I know you'll have a fun workout today doing Turbo Kick, so enjoy!!:) Thanks for the info on CCC I might try it your way. I still say it felt harder than HiiT Pyramid, though. I'm not complaining about that just a little bummed that the workout manager Met doesn't reflect it.

Heather- Ouch, I hope your back feels better and is nice to you. Have a great workout and enjoy your weekend. Plus a good nights sleep wouldn't hurt either. Take care!;)

Roxie- Congrats on having a wonderful evening last night. :);) Enjoy your workout today with KM Timesaver. I know you said you already did your pushups and crunches, bravo! I'm not a pushup fan so I think that's a great accomplishment and Ditto on the crunches and situps. I like doing those, I know I'm crazy! :p LOL!!

Debbie- It sounds like Imax2 was living up to its tough reputation. Some days I can do that one without too much difficulty and other times its like I've never seen or done the workout before. There are always good days and bad and on the bad days the workout wins, not me. LOL!! How are you feeling after that workout? It could just be a really off workout day for you, goodness knows I've had lots of those. It happens, no worries. ;)

Wendy- *Waves* I hope you have great workouts and lots of fun this Valentine's day! Take care!

This is Valentine's weekend so I wish you all a very happy Valentine's day and hope that the fun and romance of it all touches you in your life and makes you all feel happy and special. Have a great Valentine's weekend, and if you do workout, have fun with it.

Hugs & Happy Valentine's weekend to everyone!;):)

Nora

Hi girls -

What happened to the day?!?!?
Hope you all had a great Friday. I had a couple of Valentines Parties at school to attend.
This morning I did CCC. I broke it up into the premixes of cardio only then core only. I think Chris did it this way. I liked it a LOT better this way. Or maybe I just like it better the second time around...?
I ended up with some extra time tonight (unexpectedly). So I decided to jump on the TM. I did 2.75 miles in 30 minutes. I never go that fast, but I thought...just 10 minutes, then....just 15 minutes...
We have early games tomorrow, better get to bed...
I hope you each have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.